Phir Subah Hogi

Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
we didnt literally  mean something is wrong with her its a figure of  speech no disrespect  pended

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanJulieDLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yes we should respect all POV we can all agree to disagree but let's be mature about. I don't want this forum turn into some jodi battle seen enough on IF and its not pleasant Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

we didnt literally  mean something is wrong with her its a figure of  speech no disrespect  pended
I know. And I understand that the language in the other topic--the "are you for real" and the general statement about the fans--are also driving your responses.  But still... just try not to resort to anything that can be construed as personal attacks.  Big smile

Edited by likarsh - 10 July 2012 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRa

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I think people need calm down too cause its just a drama it isn't that serious to get worked up. I see why babygirl made the statement and get your point too Lik   Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009KhatamKahani

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
you are correct survi .. mostly the equation comes around to lust when a 34+ middle aged man falls for a teenager half his age. Vikram used his charms nicely to trap naive sugni.I hope she is able to see through his machinations and ulterior motives

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

The TM didn't attack anyone in this post. So it would be nice to keep it civil, guys. There's no need to say something's wrong with her or make personal statements that she sounds bitter.

Yes, she wrote about the forum, but still it was a general statement.

Just give an apt reply without making it personal. 
We should be civil but let's face it, the person in question really is not into the current jodi. S/he is in the minority and it totally jusitfied in expering his/her viewpoints. However, I have to agree, it did sound bitter and in my humble opinion, mean-spirited, the person simply pointed out the obvious and was certainly not making a personal attack in doing so.

Edited by Laila2009 - 10 July 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722romancefanstephhh

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Yes and we want a kiss too. A deep kiss! Who knows, Varun and Gulki might just surprise us one day with a lip lock.Wink

ROFL

Naughty Girl! 

widdyromancefanstephhhLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Even if VB and Gulki Joshi do not kiss for real, the illusion can be given to us - they do it all the time in Indian television. Director just has to be creative.

widdyromancefanJulieDstephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.