Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar...kal subah uthna hai..but I don't feel like sleeping now..What should I do?? 😆
I toh don't even have any assignment to complete!! (Waise tab I sleep very early!! 😆

BTW...Here's one more song!!! One of my most fav songs!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNB4ah9r79M[/YOUTUBE]

Now I think I should chup chaap go and sleep!! I jst hope ki kal Metro acche se kaam kare!! 😆
Man thanks to both of you, I got to hear such beautiful songs!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
PS: Good night Nammu🤗
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hermoso

Anand is a cult movie .Everthing was  fabulous take der dialogues ,songs ,music , characterisation. It can never b remade . It leaves a very emotional print in ur heart 👏

kahin door jab din dhal jaye
saanjh ki dulhan badan churaaye chupake se aaye
mere Kayaalon ke aangan mein
koi sapanon ke deep jalaaye deep jalaaye

kabhi yunhin jab huyi bojhal saansen
bhar aayi baithe baithe jab yuhin aankhen
tabhi machala ke pyaar se chal ke
chhuye koyi mujhe par nazar na aaye nazar na aaye

kahin to ye dil kabhi mil nahin paate
kahin se nikal aaye janmon ke naate
ghani thi ulajhan bairi apanaa man
apanaa hi hoke sahe dard paraaye dard paraaye
mere Kayaalon ke aangan mein
koi sapanon ke deep jalaaye deep jalaaye

dil jaane mere saare bhed ye gahare
ho gaye kaise mere sapane sunahare
ye mere sapane yahi to hain apane
mujhase juda na honge inake ye saaye inake ye saaye

love each and evry word of it .
you are absolutely right there cant be anotherAnand ,there cant be the another trio of Anand again as all the three are now RIP Rajesh khanna,Rd burman and kishorekumar this trio has given magical , unforgeable heart wrenching songs, Anand kabhi marta nahin he stays forever in our heart -my salute to all the three and RIP to Rajesh Khanna he will stay in my heart forever.

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hermoso

have u heard this sonf from "anupama"  starring Sharmila tagore and dharmendra . Lyrics r  so  touchy , cant b forgotten .

kuchh bhi nahin
aisi bhi baatein hoti hain

leta hai dil angdaayian
is dil ko samjhaaye koi
armaan na aankhein khol dein
rusvaa na ho jaaye koi
palkon ki thandi sej per
sapno ki pariyan soti hain
aisi bhi baatein hoti hainkuchh dil ne kaha
kuchh bhi nahin

dil ki tasalli keliye
jhoothi chamak jhoothi
jeevan toh suna hi raha
sab samjhe aaye hain bahaar
kaliyon se koi poochhta
hansti hain wo ya roti hain
aisi bhi baatein hoti ha
in

kuchh dil ne kaha
kuchh bhi nahin

kuchh dil ne suna
kuchh bhi nahin

one of my fav.song there was another from this movie dhire dhire macha ai mere dil nadan koi aata hai...
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is "Musical Magic with Empty Words..."

Mentioned it in my comment on pg 38 of How I had wanted to appreciate with this for chapter 104..here it is ..My sketch
Thank you for your help world of dreams 😊
*****************************************************************************************
Hmm...this is going to b long Im sure! so beware and read when u have time...

After reading Geet's POV of ch 105.. I was like haawww U are backtracking! its not really the actual present but the virtual one!! I dunno I was just happy to see "Just Maan" with and without all his flaws!..it felt like I could touch your words to feel him human..

Then came 106:
My character is so
complex that by the time people get through my layers they forget what they
read about me in the first chapter.

ch 107
Geet, listen to me. I may not be able to talk to you
much. But I am always with you. And I want you to do something. You can take help
from whoever you need."

I don't have time. She will start looking for me. Just
do as I have said."

ch108/109
"I want to be yours. More than anything. But
not at the moment. Will you wait for me?"
The above are few lines from each of the updates,that held me to think again..and to read in between the lines..I couldn't help it but become the curious case of a detective like so many of us here😆
and I did the obvious,I went to your first chapter! because like Maan had said..I had forgotten what I had first read about him!
This is what I found:
first and small eye😉 to detail I picked up on was..u said Maan could not be bamboozled with technicalities (jargon) coz he knew everything there was to it..but ended that para with "tech division is headed by senior architect Sasha" ...it made me think why did u mention Sasha when describing his character trait (I mean u used Adi too but Sasha's intro was jus so linked with Maan's depth of intelligence!.. ..food for thought! I thought😆

But the nuclear bomb☢️ was this:

"For him time was money. Maan Singh Khurana's life was money"

U know how that one line changes everything for me na! that entire perspective of Maan in ch 107!

The lines I quoted above from each of your updates just highlight the importance of time in everything that is happening...

but in spite of all the Jalebi things that I linked above, I have no assumptions nor guesses to make of what may happen or actually what has happened...yes I have many thoughts linking things together in my mind but ...I don't want to spoil my own fun..hehee😳 even if I'm 360degree upside-down nd wrong!
...I trust you to take my breath away with your "contemporary" flare of reasoning👏❤️ and so I will wait with this one belief which is same as Maan's:

Destroying Sasha will be the gift of love Geet will give "To Sir,With Love"

PS: just one last note...when Maan confessed his love to Geet.. the colour in my cheeks rose😳 ...No, not because of blush or butterflies but just pure ecstasy those simple words held ...sooo in tuned with their character...

Loving it and Thank you once again😳😳
❤️

Edited by mishtimohabbat - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay me first...
Awesome update...😊
Poor Geet was going insane in starting part...😕
By the end she was back more witty and crazy😉
Arrgh wanna kill this sasha...😡
Geet and dev romancing infront of maan and sasha...😉
Loved it ...😃
continue soon
Edited by mansi.tripathi - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
Reserved!! 😆
~Edit~

Ok...Now What is this girl made of?! I mean.. seriously! What? Experiences? Or what?

How can one be so clam and composed even after going through so much? How can one sit and think quietly after all this?  How can she still be so optimistic about things?  I know  that I'm sounding extremely childish right now but I simply  can't stop thinking about Geet's behavior?! Ok To be honest...I have seen people who never lost hope , who never  accepted defeat during toughest of situations! And I haven't just read about such people  they were always around me ,I do believe in such spirit and I seriously do !  But  all of them whom I have seen they did this for themselves ,moving ahead while fighting  against all odds but if I look at the situations Geet is in this girl is doing all this for someone ...for someone ..Ok I dunno who 😆 ..! She still wants to see her 'Sir' happy . Isn't she scared? She doesn't know anything!  What does someone's destruction mean? How can a person be destroyed? If it was business ,if it was a move ,if it was a game.. things would have been different ! 

I don't even know what place Geet holds in the life of her Maan 'Sir' Friend? (B'coz that's the only thing which I can relate to ...So right it's better that I keep it this way to avoid further complications! 😆)   

Another thing Ok he says that she is her soldier who would always fight for him but before that I dunno how to forget the fact that in his favourite 'Game' it's a piece which is sacrificed in order to capture a bigger piece! Now he smoothly agrees that Geet is his soldier ,his support ,a fighter but In his favorite 'Game' it's a piece which is sacrificed in order to capture a bigger and more 'Powerful' piece ...Is it that This girl who was supposed to be his pawn with all her 'Ordinary'  powers emerged stronger than what he thought...which changed her importance in his life , from being a pawn that could be sacrificed she turned into a soldier who can fight for him till the end without stepping back . Ayyo..! 🤪 😆What is it actually?Ok now I know that after soemtime even I might come up with an answer to my questions (Why 'sometime'..It can happen once I re-read this while listening to some song! 😆 ) Why do things work in such a strange manner?😆

One more thing whenever I think about Maan na...I usually try to join all the points to Love or Not hate him! But one thing that was not ready to sit in all this is that update were he screams at Geet...You are Blood sucking parasite and blah blah and blah? What was that? Why? (That 'blood sucking parasite' ,you are this ...you are that... thing never left me!! 😆 ) 

On a lighter note this Dev guy is good at tackling things some times

"I don't know what to say to make you feel better."

He said this very easily! Nice one yaar ..It so happens that whenever someone shares something with me..I sometimes feel very blank...not knowing what to say then to make them feel better.. what I do is try and crack an extremely lame joke! Which does nothing better except for making others regret for sharing something like that with me! 🤪I need to take some lessons for him and I do realize that he is the same guy against whom I said many things! Why is he like this..Why isn't he like this...blah and blah and Tadantadaain...Isse pata chalta hai ki we should never judge someone just like that because we don't know what they are made of ? What have they faced in their life..I mean no person wears the boards saying that these are the difficulties I faced...This incident taught this..That person taught this! and blah!!  🤣Ok now I'm sounding lame! Leave it! 

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
Geet Handa back with a bang
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...
GEET HANDA is back!!!!!!
am loving this dev😉