Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Destiny bought us together .  

This is specially on the demand of angel , cookie and aroma . . . And all my friends who reqested . . And please do read and comment and hit the like button plz. No 1 line comment as I took lot of efforts to set this songs and pics plzzz

please speakers on karo and refresh wen its mentioned

Days passed by ... But Reys condition was the same swayam was more worried for him so he thought dat this could be coz of the place ...so he took a permission for himself and his besty rey and took him to his home town manali ...for a new change over 

...They reached swayam house in manali and there only his grandmom use to live. .  
2 days passed but rey didn't even came out of his room so swayams GM suggested to take him for the dance show which was going to be held in the famous dance academy near by ...swayam thought it was a good idea so he went to found out about it and in the 
market he meet a lady 
Sw: aap yaha ?
Lady : I to live her only but how come ur here ?
Sw: I came to my GM's house so . .  Wer is she ...?
Lady: she...
Sw: I no she is here only plzzz tell me ...u don't no to which state my friend I'd going throw...
La: oo to wo mr shirtless wonder bhi tumhare  saath  yaha hai ( u guys might have guessed who she is ... Yes she is smriti ghai ) 
Sw : explained Reys condition to her and she said 
Sm: yahi condition to kriya ke bhi hai...
They booth sit in a coffee shop and talk about kriyansh smriti  said ...
sm: she is also living like a dead body I guess I have done a mistake ... I must rectify my mistake ...she on the  request of the 
academy people ..she teaches khatak  to some small girls ...in a near by academy ...
Sw: academy? ...we r going to dat academy today ...
Sm: wat really (she was happy ) she is gonna perform  with her students today ...over der...
Sw: wat really ( he was so excited dat he screamed in the coffee shop ) so finally ...
Sm: yes finally I will see my daughter happy lets make plan...( they make plan and swayam leaves for home...) 
At swayams home he said rey to get ready but he was not interested so after lot of manoyofying rey agrees dis heartedly and they 
both left from der home...
Here kriya was ready and dressing her students . .  She look really pretty and sweet in that white dress and the sound of her ghoongru ...wer filling the whole academy with dat sweet sound ...

The stage was an open air and the audience sitting was covered with all the sheds to protect them as it was manali the academy was 
small but kriyas talent was dam popular in whole town . .  So they wer lot of people today who wanted to see her . . .dancing coz wen she danced she created the streaks among every one ...

Now reyam reached the place and took der position and den 1 random performance started  rey was feeling un easy as he was feeling a strange feeling of some 1 special and loved one he felt like he skipped a heart beat and den he was continuously looking here and der 
Sw: kya hua rey r u alrite...
Re: I feel like some  Strange feeling of known heartbeat  around me I am feeling like ...(den he closed his eyes and took a long breath and said to him ) I will be back in a min ...( and left swayam understood wat he was telling and even he went near smriti for executing der plan ...

Here kriya was feeling like something is gonna happen and she ignore the feeling and wen near the stage as it was next her  group performance ...rey was romming her and der in reach of the one whom 's feeling he felt few min ago and came near stage . . . . 
 Swayam and smriti was standing behind the Curtains so dat they dnt see them . . . Rey stood  near a random curtain  and was 
looking at the stage and kriya came near the same place but on other side of the curtain they both wer standing side by side but cannot see as the curtain was in middle . . . 

Rey felt the same  perfume  which kriya use to use and den he felt his heart was beating so fast dat he thought dat it might jump out of the position and run near her . . . . . And den he had enough he closed his eyes ...

Here kriya was feeling dat her whole body was going week as  the feeling of rey being close was driving her insane and she thought dat y her breath has become heavy and as to y she was missing him so much today ...

Now the announcement was made for her group she was about to move .

Wen rey closed his eyes he  said slowly but clearly " BAAT CUTTER"
By hearing her name she stopped der only by now her whole gang was on stage and she was frozen to the ground . . . . And stood 
der like a statue she didn't understand wat was happening .  Her group has already performed. But she didn't . . So the host said 
Ho : the performance was outstanding but wher is ur captain . . . 
So guys do u want her performance as she was famous so every 1 was eager and was screaming yes we want her. So the host said 
so plz welcome "miss KRIYA GHAI" by hearing this name rey opened his eyes and tears flowed down his cheeks and she made a move 
and wen she moved he saw her dat she was just standing beside him only . .  Now the sound of her ghoongru created a huge tide in 

rey's heart and she was standing in the middle . . . Only her. No. 1 else  she started dancing and rey was frozen  to the place and 
den suddenly the music stopped and from some wer a voice came .. . 

""So miss kriya I hear ur too famous dance lets see u can compete my friend and the best dancer of mumbai ""and den ...rey recognise the voice it was swayams 

Rey felt suddenly some one pushed him on the stage . . . . And the lights went off and two focus appeared on kriya and rey . . Rey 

turned back to see who pushed him. . He was hell shocked to see...the lady...
She was smriti she said . ." go get ur love " and gave a smile 
Rey understood and moved near his BAAT CUTTER she was moving back and back . . .  The music started and the crowd was hooding 
her name kriya , kriya ,kriya ...

( Ps ) Plzzz  refresh the page so dat u can syncro with the song . .  Request 

Now both wer stand I front of each other they had thousands of question but ...kriya started dancing . (on a random song) She was der to do khatak so she didn't wanted to loose her focus .. and rey inturrepted in middle by doing a contempery step. Dance no 
w she took the challenge and was dancing more and more gracefully. .  Rey had enought he caught hold her hands and pushed her 
and pulled her in a dancing turn now she was near him he said . . .(and this song started plz refresh)
Re: y did u leave me . . . ( he asked in angry tone ) he again pushed her and they wer dancing like they danced forcefully on rose day .  
He caught her hands in his ...she said instently...
Kr : coz i hate u .    she was shivering so  wen he caught her ...he asked
Re: if u hate me y r u shivering wen I touched u . . . 

Guess nature and destiny also wante them to meet it started raining but it didn't matter for them they wer still dancing . . .they wer wet in no time. . . 

He was still dancing forcefully with her now he pulled her and picked her from her waist in air an d bought her down and asked . . 
Re: wen u hate me y u said dat I mean more than friend to u...( he flipped her in a turn and  asked her again ) 
Re: didn't u feel anything wen I touched u didn't u. Feel my love wen I said I am with u wen ever u want me  ? now she broked 

down and pushed him and she was spinning in her anger rey was simply looking at her den he took 2 turns and dashed himself into her 

and den caught her from her waist nd said...
Re: see I can still fell ur heart beat this is coz of me only rite  and turned her and he was behind her ...she ...
Kr: no I hate u this is not coz of u  u mean nothing just a stranger ...wen he pulled  her huge dress was revolved and wen she 
dashed in him her hairs stuck on her face and he removed her hairs with his hand and said . . . 

Re: " I LOVE YOU BAATCUTTR" Kash Maine ye per valentine par kaha hota ...to I wouldnt loose u she backed off and looked into his eyes and she couldn't handle she started spinning around rey was looking at her and spinning and giving answers to him ...

she felt like she was on 9th cloud that feeling gave her exite ment but she was angry on her destiny and universe ji
Kr : I felt the strange feeling wen u touched me for the 1st time...

I felt the same feeling wen I said ur more than a friend ...

My heart skips a beat wen u come close to me . . . 

She was spinning continuously rey was scared to see her like this .  
Den finally she dashed into him b loosing her balance  her hairs wer all messed up and stuck to her face ...and said . . 
Hai rey " I LOVE YOU TOO " ...she was breathing heavily and felt heer heart bea was  more dan normal...
He caught her from her waist and cupped her face and said ...
I am sorry for nt believing u BAAT CUTTER ...I LOVE YOU ...

Kriya said with a full and happy cheerfully voice I too love you rey ur y life...
Now he picked her in his arms and was moving to wards back stage ...
Audience couldn't understand wat they wer dnt . . .
Wen finall they came back swayam and smriti gave the, a bone crushing hug and finally rey said looking into kriyas eyes ...
Re" swayam some stories r nt ment to be completed but my love story is not one among them . . . My love of my life is with me " . . 

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its amazing
mind blowing
loved it
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 

Finally they are together 
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome
amazing update

alex714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last dialogue of Rey was so cute and adorable
Awww the dance was awesome
I liked the way u showed Rey's anger and love at the same time n the rain dance wow...
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for pm
awesome update
kriyansh r meant to be together
u have beautifully written it
arsha.kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!! 

the last line rey had said was sooo awesome...

jus luved it.. update soon..
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update...
Thankx 4 d pm..,
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its amazing.. mind blowing..
dying to see this in d3.. must say awesome bg n thnx for pm...
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeee res 
abhi sunday ko unres karoogi