Rules & Announcements

Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I hope more deserving one wins

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti369

lol we r seeing that u r deleting mids only from particular celebrity what can be expected from you this forum is only fair for few actors and we know ur surprise already so we will not be surprised sir Wink

LOL true!ROFL u can't expect anything else from Mr VijayLOL
deleting MIDs from few actors profile. wowClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FavouriteofallSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
no problem guys... we caan understand ... hope that suhasi and karan (IN YMGGK) rank increases0

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

FJkhushbu

FJkhushbu

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
waiting for this surprising ranking...
I just wanna see my princess Drashti...nia & kushal on top
Smile

preeti369

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aarthi--

Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

Originally posted by Unpredictable

glad that u r taking actions against MIDs.

those who are complaining: are u trying to say the ranking system in which DD and GC were at top 2 positions for almost a year,has always been biased(option 1), or they are biased only when ur favs are not on top 2(option 2)?
if ur answer is option 1, then why were u so overjoyed when ur favs were on top?
and if u go for option 2, then u better have a reallity check

no one drag sarun on any post then why u bring GC n DD???
</div><div>Anyway waiting for ur not so shocking SURPRISE

it was obvious from their dp that which fan-group they belong. I was straight-forward, but if u want me to be diplomatic, then read "ur fav celebs who were on top two positions in the last year" in the place of " DD and GC".
Y is every one dragging in GC and DD... if their DP is of their fav actor doesn't mean tat u can say wat ever u want dear...

I just dont get it. Whats wrong in mentioning DD n GC? is it a rule that I cant mention any actors name here? Im not bashing any actor/ fangroups here. just asked a simple question. why are u getting so hyper about it? my question is very simple and straight-forward, if u dont have any logical answer, then there is no need to make an issue out of it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2sweShirley.JohnyLovesSanzVintageWine-Rashiprincessunara

RGYA

RGYA

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thank you Vijay for making the steps deleting spams/MIDs. It is shocking to see how the number of fans are decreasing by the 1000s for the top celebreties. Hope this change will ensure faireness for all celebreties. Although it is unfortunate that some fans will remain dissatisfied and accuse IF of being biased (only when their favorites are not on top)! I'm eagerly waiting for the rankings today, although I'm not expecting much change in the top four.

Edited by RGYA - 10 July 2012 at 4:46am

princessunara

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hope from now on we get fair rankings and I believe it is really important ot remove MIDS who only comes to the forum to comment on the profile.

Also it is very important when giving articles and actors getting tagged also to be fair to all the actors, whcih I noticed was not fair in the past. Hope all these issues will be looked into and IF to become a better place.

P.S Why every thread which talks about rankings becomes a bashing and fighting thread.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti369AR-ARHI_naila_sasi_JohnyLovesSanzmithsi_22Neelambari....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

VIJAY SIR, is it possible to ommit the buzz point or reduce its weightage in calculating points!? it seems unfair to
me that they almost become the deciding factor in making top positions.

I know, I really dislike the weightage that buzz points have, because nothing else matters when a celebrity doesn't get a lot o buzz points, fans can't do anything about their ranking.Ermm

I think views and comments (in the profile, pics, and videos) should be highest determining factor, because they require a lot of hard work, and buzz points should come second to that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RGYAAR-ARHI_nailaJohnyLovesSanz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top