Rules & Announcements

Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@arnav that is what i meant it wont even matter to dd,, am sure she is not sitting n cribbing about her not being on top,,
dd is gonna get many more fans from mb as it is an amazing show n only show i watch at present,, i have been huge dd fan from dmg days n this ranking does not effect me anymore,
if dd is on top its cherry on top for me,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel143r_sasi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 13)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gwendolen28

Groupbie

gwendolen28

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by charmingsoni

Originally posted by mymagic13

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">y is every1 cribbing about this IF rankings which hold no importance in the actors life,, its only us who wanna see them top on here,,
i think all of u should aim at increasing trp's by watching the show at aired time,, it would help our favorites more than what these rankings do,,
guys few months back even i wanted my favorites on top,, but i have realized there r many actors who r more famous than our favorites r not even within 50 here,, so chill guys,,
am not stopping anyone from working hard for ur favorite actor but remember this ranking holds no importance,, so stop fighting everyone,,</font>
</font></font>

<font size="2">agree with you...i donot know why people here fighting over ranking..Confused</font>
<font size="2">this ranking is just for fans,it does not prove that celebs who are out of 30 -50 or 100 are not popular...Smile</font>
If there ranking is only for fans why they are involving celebs in it, Why there wassup reporter can't contro their toungue, Wassup reporter asked Drashti that u are not on top now in recent interview Is'nt that hurt we fans, this is fans thng so keep it fans only..

arnav90 we know the reality na...If is the most biased portal i have ever seen in my life..
first thy dnt give articles to celebs n wen thy gve thy make all kind of changes possible...hahahahaaa... laugh it off...TRUTH TRIUMPHS...just wait n watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha05

lylow

Goldie

lylow

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Wow...these ranking threads are like war zones..so intenseLOLLOLLOL
Those people who claim that IF is biased and all and blah blah blah...I wonder whats keeping them here..I mean no one is forcing...
I hope to see my beloved Sarun at the top..in their rightful positions...but even if they arn't there I wouldnt mind..because to me they will always be the best...and they have proved that they are an international sensation by bagging awards..Tongue

LOVE SARUN

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayli_sarun-SI-JohnyLovesSanz-Rashi

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I-F is removing mids.and yah its difficut for the fans to accept bcoz they waste alot of time in making mids.LOL
no offence to anyone bcoz we all know that every celeb has mids.Wink
i dont understand why people are fighting here.and blaming one another.
i want to give one example.Smile
ok for about 14 years (not exactly know)shahrukh khan always win filmfare award bcoz his films was very interesting and his performance was also good.(i m not saying that now he is not good.for me he is the best)but last year ranbeer won best actor award.
i mean kei ab SRK fans kehna start kr dein kei filmfare baised hy..
(koe aysa kehta nahe hy.it isjust an example)if they would see these things then question arises that Why SRK had won award everyyear.
and also if SRk didnot win award it does mean that he is not the best.it only means that pehly SRK ka kaam sb ko unique laga to award us ko mila or ab ranbeer ka kaam unique laga to us ko mila award.simple.Smile
same with the rankingSmile.kabhe koe top pr or kabhe koe.Smileit does not mean that the celebs in top3 or 4 are best and others are not.Smile.All actors in industry are goodSmile.2 days pehly when i saw that the comments in my fav article decreased suddenly i also shockedShocked.and got angry and said blah blah about I-FOuchbut then i saw that this is happen to all other celebs also.then i realized my mistake.Smile
again i want to say that stop bashing eachother guysSmile.ek dosry ko bash krny kei chakroon mein hm celebrities ko bash kr rahy hein.Unhappyspecially barun drashti sanaya or gc koBroken Heart..and this ranking is not more important than our and our fav 's respect.Smile
So give respect and earn respect.Smileand stop behaving like children.Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45butterfly15..Drashti13NinnzGm-SI-mithsi_22JohnyLovesSanz-Rashi

butterfly15..

Goldie

butterfly15..

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

I-F is removing mids.and yah its difficut for the fans to accept bcoz they waste alot of time in making mids.LOL
no offence to anyone bcoz we all know that every celeb has mids.Wink
i dont understand why people are fighting here.and blaming one another.
i want to give one example.Smile
ok for about 14 years (not exactly know)shahrukh khan always win filmfare award bcoz his films was very interesting and his performance was also good.(i m not saying that now he is not good.for me he is the best)but last year ranbeer won best actor award.
i mean kei ab SRK fans kehna start kr dein kei filmfare baised hy..
(koe aysa kehta nahe hy.it isjust an example)if they would see these things then question arises that Why SRK had won award everyyear.
and also if SRk didnot win award it does mean that he is not the best.it only means that pehly SRK ka kaam sb ko unique laga to award us ko mila or ab ranbeer ka kaam unique laga to us ko mila award.simple.Smile
same with the rankingSmile.kabhe koe top pr or kabhe koe.Smileit does not mean that the celebs in top3 or 4 are best and others are not.Smile.All actors in industry are goodSmile.2 days pehly when i saw that the comments in my fav article decreased suddenly i also shockedShocked.and got angry and said blah blah about I-FOuchbut then i saw that this is happen to all other celebs also.then i realized my mistake.Smile
again i want to say that stop bashing eachother guysSmile.ek dosry ko bash krny kei chakroon mein hm celebrities ko bash kr rahy hein.Unhappyspecially barun drashti sanaya or gc koBroken Heart..and this ranking is not more important than our and our fav 's respect.Smile
So give respect and earn respect.Smileand stop behaving like children.Dead

Agree with you. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13crystalalena

shruti_kashian

IF-Dazzler

shruti_kashian

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly!!!
jo bi ho i jst want ksg and shilpa to be on top

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz