Rules & Announcements

Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
well i am wondering whether it is beyond the DD/GC fans comprehension that when IPKKND forum covered the last 500 pages of the forum within 27 days.

(check the link u can have proof :
4500pages(last500completed w/in less than a month) )
is it so hard to fathom that there are actually a very high flow of genuine traffic due to the 2 actors involved?
mind u IF has only right now gor BW forum and DMG forum that has more pages than IPK..and within another 2-3 weeks we'll have 5000 pages milestone achieved, which has never before done in any IF forum..

so before blaming the admins try to think rationally! i guess it hurts to see ur fav celeb's no of fans/points/comments going down..
but my question is just cz DD/GC had like 6-7000 fans and 700 or so comments removed from the lists due to them being MID, should an equal number of SaRun fans actually have to be MIDs too?

cz according to the statistic i posted above, about how the IPk forum is expanding it is quite sensible to assume that the genuine traffic for these 2 actors 'RIGHT NOW' is actually genuinely way higher than DD/GC?

i don't want to fight..and the only reason i am posting is cz u guys are asking why SaRun fans/comments have not seen such a drastic decline as opposed to DD's fans/comments..

what i presented were just statistics!! nothing i myself made up!

Edited by princessunara - 10 July 2012 at 5:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinmtazblylow-FelixFelicis-AR-ARHI_nailasayli_sarunEdella17-MeraBarun-JohnyLovesSanz-Rashi-chamkilli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Ranking will be posted at around 6PM IST (Page 11)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
y is every1 cribbing about this IF  rankings which hold no importance in the actors life,, its only us who wanna see them top on here,,
i think all of u should aim at increasing trp's by watching the show at aired time,, it would help our favorites more than what these rankings do,,
guys few months back even i wanted my favorites on top,, but i have realized there r many actors who r more famous than our favorites r not even within 50 here,, so chill guys,,
am not stopping anyone from working hard for ur favorite actor but remember this ranking holds no importance,, so stop fighting everyone,,

Edited by mymagic13 - 10 July 2012 at 5:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Billatwocharmingsonilaiba4evsNinnzGm_sasi_..Apz..ShrutheFireSafireFireecrystalalenaJohnyLovesSanzdolly10-Rashiprincessunara

JohnyLovesSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

JohnyLovesSanz

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well i am wondering whether it is beyond the DD/GC fans comprehension that when IPKKND forum covered the last 500 pages of the forum withing 27 days.

(check the link u can have proof :
4500pages(last500completed w/in less than a month) )
is it so hard to fathom that there are actually a very high flow of genuine traffic due to the 2 actors involved?

so before blaming the admins try to think rationally! i guess it hurts to see ur fav celeb's no of fans/points/comments going down..
but my question is just cz DD/GC had like 6-7000 fans and 700 or so comments removed from the lists due to them being MID, should an equal number of SaRun fans actually have to be MIDs too?

cz according to the statistic i posted above, about how the IPk forum is expanding it is quite sensible to assume that the genuine traffic for these 2 actors 'RIGHT NOW' is actually genuinely way higher than DD/GC?

i don't want to fight..and the only reason i am posting is cz u guys are asking why SaRun fans/comments have not seen such a drastic decline as opposed to DD's fans/comments..

Well said Sunara Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mtazbsayli_sarunprincessunara

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayli_sarun

Billatwo

Billatwo

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Billatwo

what so for with IF rank
is it important ?
i never seen good show or good actor get deserve their place in IF
i am pretty sure that actor Barun/Gurmeet  must be No 1 again
so i m not  curies to know
if ranking is extremely important to fans especially ipkknd fans jk to all fans 
well it decides who is the most popular in tellywood or bollywood
and last week it was barun then sanaya then drashti followed by gurmeet
so u are new so welcome and for questions regarding if plz go to the help desk in i-f for more info
thanks for ur response,actually i was already in IF BUT i lost  my previous ID due to wrong password

then i dont consider IF top rank actors or actress is king or queen of tellywood ,becoz in Practical india situation is very different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree-chamkilli-

kundra

Goldie

kundra

i hope gurmeet remains in top 5

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Prince you just wasting your time on this stats. Lol... Just don't bother.
It's natural to have up and down... Dd and GC was top before now sarun... So chill... This is just IFs ranking not the whole worlds ranking.
And if only have max 2000 people, tell me what % is 2000 people out of 1.5 billion in India. So relax :) x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charmingsonilaiba4evs-chamkilli-princessunara

Shru77

IF-Stunnerz

Shru77

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Waiting to see Drashti's rank...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top