Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

My two most fav characters in this show!

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Firstly , the role harish also the person who is playing it, he is totally justifying the character he plays, not overdoing the humorous character! Also, i really love his character as adis dad, he seems to be a sweet persona!!

Nextly , it is Govardhan, firstly i tot he is negative character, then i tot he is a man with grey shades! Now i am totally liking his character he is so sweet, really sweet but just over protective of Pakkhuri ! i wish every gal has an uncle like himSmile

Off-late, after watching the recent promo, i am really liking Pankhuris character, she is simple,suave, yet she did boldly come out for breaking the relation with Adi, the guy whom she had fallen for at the very first instance, just for her family!! 

Still, Adis character has failed to impress me alsg with the guy who is playing it, not bcos of his open views, tat he is shown! But the thing he is not able to decide things himself, and being self-centered!! 

But yeah i have whole lot of expectation from the show, cos am a big fan of  rajashri productions, their works have been amazing till now!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
 i like all characters, they all r different n good in their own way!

i really like adi's mum she is facinating n i wnt to noe wht has hurt her soo deeply she is not opening her heart, wht she fears!

i like all characters, they all r dng well n wid time they will improve n get more interesting n facinating atm too early for me to dislike anyone
rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Oh ya mere bhi hai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index