Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS "Stalker Girl and her Brown Eyes"

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was reading a story when i thot it will perfectly suit our maaneet... so here i m presenting it with lots of changes from the original one.. This one is specially dedicated to varsha(mahimaneet) for converting my sugesstion to a wonderful OS..thanku varsha...😃

Stalker Girl and her Brown Eyes

My college life was going as usual fantastic and even brighter now after taking up "stalking" as my hobby. Pls don't get me wrong… I wasn't one of those girls you'd see hiding in trees or camping on the lawns of the guys they r in "love with". It was just an attraction I have for his eyes.. "A Pair of Perfect Chocolate Brown Eyes".
Now my target is sitting just opposite and staring at me. He was laughing with friends may be cracking jokes but occasionally glancing at me. His smile was one could die for. But I love his eyes more..Those Brown eyes… When it stares I feel like its reading my soul.. I always wanted to talk to him but what if he feels that I m one of those kind of despo girls. I may be probably staring too much because when his eyes suddenly flickered to this side it caught mine. And he grinned.
So this boy is enjoying my admiration a little too much.. But I don't mind.. I m not staring him.. I m just enjoying his eyes..may be..
I saw him going out of the library with his room mate/friend and so decided to follow. I was far away from them but I could see two of them glancing back occasionally and I would have to hide behind any lamp post or trees.. I saw them walking past gate of their apartment and then I decided to go back when "Brown eyes" came back and shouted "Goodbye".
Oh god! That was so embarrassing. I could hear their fits of laughter echoing. May be I m not going to see him again,rt? So no worries…

Days started passing by… Now Brown Eyes started popping everywhere..on my way to class, back from class,college canteen..Everywhere..And when my eyes met his he would smile at me.
When I told my roommate or my only best friend Meera she was not at all shocked. She said she was aware of that.
"Atleast you like someone.. I thought u r a lesbian".
Oh god!she s really insane..How can she think of me like that…

But that bus incident changed my life…Actually the bus has no connection with it.. but I would like to call it like that.  I was on my way to bus stop when I bumped into some hard thing. I was about to say sorry but my words got stuck in my throat.. It was my Brown eyes.
He looked at me and said "Oh Hi Stalker Girl!!"
Great..Just Great…He named me already.. But my next set of words even surprised me..
"You recognized me!" I gave proof to his words by my 3 mere words. But its not my fault. His eyes makes me confess all my hidden secrets..
He chuckled a bit.
"Of course!I can see you everywhere I go!"
He has sharp nose, firm set of jawline, M shaped lips and those lips are moving so sensually. It seems like HE IS TALKING TO ME..Oh no! Here I go again..
May b he has introduced himself now what will I tell..!!
"umm…wo I have to go nw… u know tuitions and all"
"Oh k..! Can we meet tomorrow? Same place?"
"Yeah sure..y not! Bye.."
"Bye"
Omg!that was one of my dreams come true.. can't wait for tomorrow!!! Wait!but y I am getting excited? Oh yeah..its just b/c I can c his eyes closely,rt?i hope so..

Next day..
I came at the same place where we met.. but he is nowhere to be seen.. unpunctual guy… but why I m getting so desperate. I forgot to tell him that I have tuitions at 4. Nw its already 3.30.. but no sign of brown eyes. I won't sacrifice my classes for him. He is not that special.
3.45. here he comes..omg!he s looking so hot!chocolate brown shirt is complimenting his eyes sexily!i pointed my watch indicating he is late.
"Oops sorry! I got stuck up with my friends.."
We sat together on the bench in bus stop. Why he has to sit so near to me?? Oh babaji!save me…
"so y r u following me?"
"I m not following you..i just loved the color of ur eyes. I wanted to have a closer look of it.thats y.."
"My eyes attracted to u!"
"ofcourse..i just loved the shade of brown of ur eyes… it sumtyms get dense,sumtyms light..i hv never seen such a wide variety of brown color in one's eyes"
He was staring at me. Did I sound so weird!but whatever I said was true.
"wow! I m just honored! I dint noe my eyes look so good.."
Thankgod!he is convinced!!
" which subject r u studying?"
"Architecture and u?"
"Psychology… and following u was a part of my project..u noe.."
"ya..i got it! To see the behavior of brown eye colored man"
Then we burst into laughter…he looks more sexy when he laughs..we talked about all the events and happenings of college..about his friends and family.. about studies.. nw I m more comfortable with him… he s a genuine person. Nw I m not only a fan of his eyes..
"oh!i have to go nw..have tuitions at 5..its already 4.45"
"4.45??omg!i missed my tuitions!it was at 4!its all b/c of u.."
"me? But hw?"
"your eyes. When I see it i forgets everything!"
"wow stalker girl! Good joke..!i have to go nw..bye..tomorrow same tym"
What did I say now?? Thankgod! He dint take those seriously.. nw I think I have to go to my hostel..uff..

Days passed by.. now we are both comfortable with each other. He showed me his family pics. He has got his eyes color from his dad…by the way still I dunno his name.. I call him as brown eyes and he calls me stalker girl.. I think he too forgot my name..

As usual he was waiting for me in the coffee shop. Nw this is our meeting place..its just near to the bus stop.. I saw him lost in thots..i tapped his shoulder..
"what happened?u seems to be lost!"
"I just wanted to ask sumthg"
"Continue"
"how to ask a girl for a date?"
"ermm.. I dint understand"
"I like a girl..she s very bubbly and sweet…so talkative..i wanted to noe whether she likes me or not…"
Ohh..so he wanted to ask me for a date.. and he s shying..i m sure its me b/c the description matches me a lot. Also he had never discussed about any other girl..i know I likes him..more than like.. he s such a wonderful guy any girl dreams for.. I will surely help him..
"just ask her straight out"
"but wat if she rejects?"
"is she worth of taking risks?"
He seems to b in thot for a while..
"thanx yaar.. now I feel so much light hearted..k..i hav to go nw..bye"
"bye"
I feel like jumping in joy…idea toh de di…when will he ask…can't wait for the next day…

When I came to coffee shop next day he sat with a girl next to him.. his eyes had that warm smile…he saw me and gestured me to come..
"I told the other day about a girl na.. here she is.. her name is Sanjuktha"

Pls like and comment..and for pms add "Remyapms" to ur buddy list..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Index

Part 1  Page 1
Last Part   Page 11

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Remmu...

I am first... Atlast... I am first...

Awesome start yaar... estapettado...

vegam update cheyyu...

njan waiting...

Edited by craziekudi - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
so heart broke of geet
continue soon
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice OS .
 Well written . 
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it ,,,Ohhh poor geet
continue soon 
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
no no no
i dont want brown eyes' gf...
poor stalker girl
awesome
cont soon
pls pls pls...dont like this gf
😕
Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh no maan asked to someone for dance ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yaar remya i loved it sweety and the name brown eyes is so different lekin yeh sanjukta kaha se tapak padi ðŸ˜¡ 

chalo jaldi jaldi os ka next part update karo😕
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
brown eyes gf...omg..