VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In a recent article they've shown that Vanshika is gonna get re-married! 
I've been wondering that Swamini Bua and Dadaji care so much about what the society will think and say, so how will they take this thing so lightly??
They've said in the article that the whole Vadhera house including Swamini Bua and Dadaji will team up to make her fall for the guy!
I'm totally confused! How is that possible??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
yeah  😕 though...lets wait what CVs have planned for us...
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rainbow_251

apparently only the things Virat Manvi do are the type that will ruin their image in society😆😆 for everyone else in the family they can do as they please😵😵 even if that means marrying when her son is married😆

Appreciate the fun part of this. And so am with you in this:

apparently only the things Virat Manvi do are the type that will ruin their image in society😆😆

But thinking from a realistic and social point of view, what's wrong in it? She has always been alone and if she really finds a second love in life, what's the problem????

In fact I would really think that the elder Vadhera's learnt from their mistakes if they helped vanshika remarry...👏
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

Appreciate the fun part of this. And so am with you in this:

apparently only the things Virat Manvi do are the type that will ruin their image in society😆😆

But thinking from a realistic and social point of view, what's wrong in it? She has always been alone and if she really finds a second love in life, what's the problem????

In fact I would really think that the elder Vadhera's learnt from their mistakes if they helped vanshika remarry...👏

Ofcourse there's nothing wrong in that in the real world but for the Vadheras' it is!
Seema1987 thumbnail
if they show ths track with Virman, ther wont b tyme for jeeviren scenes..and show is all abt two behen only...if they want bring some changes y cant they show something happening jeeviren life..so it will be Jeeviren and Virman only..