Phir Subah Hogi

New AD of PSH on Rediff

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I saw a new 2 clip AD of PSH in which Vikram & Sugni are standing facing each other's back .

It says

"Vikram & Sugni fought the world to be united Watch how the story unravells on 10th July"

There is a red color cloth covering the right side of Sugni's head and right shoulder.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanVinnie79komal07-Azy-MR21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New AD of PSH on Rediff" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
WOW...so the truth is out tomorrow - red duppata? Backs to each other...we're looking at a seperation or anger...ConfusedShockedCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefankomal07-Azy-tulipdaisypyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
They both were looking calm only no anger

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefankomal07-Azy-

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
can u share it ?

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Wow another promotional clip... Psh marketing team is really gud .. man they knw how to promote their serial... gud job ClapClapClap
the way they re promoting this track ... definitely its the high / turning point of the serial...Ouch

Edited by komal07 - 10 July 2012 at 12:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanMeriam25-Azy-tulipdaisy

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I saw this AD on rediff.com website. You can just check various ads there & maybe come across this Ad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Some how yesterdays epis TVS putting a red dupatta on Sugni made me a bit Confused Maybe its just me but i felt it like a more sardakai kind a feeling...Ouch 
Thanks Aarathi for shearing, so the razz is gonna be out today... N in the ad they facing each others back... Hmmm Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.