DOTW: Pehle Pyar ka Pehla Gham

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Hug

Here's the DOTW..now let's not be so formal with a questionaire and numbered answers...
I'll put up some thoughts/idea of what it is we should discuss and let's take it from there! Embarrassed

So much has been happening in the past weeks...KriJni marriage, Rajni finally confessing, Surbhi-Vishal-Uma fiasco, and we finally see Rajni taking up some responsibilities of her new family!

So what's in store for us now? *duhh, the next pati in line*Ermm But I mean like right NOW.
Today's episode foreshadowed upon a spark that's slowing finding its way between KriJni..I know I know, it's not that big of a deal, but it sorta is, no? Their first ever nok-jhok [as last week's precap had shown] will soon appear..So, how will Rajni tackle this situation now that she has an idea of what's going on? How will Krish react to his wife's interest in all that's happening? And most of all, where to they stand as KriJni and where is their relationship headed apart from the 2 minute romance they manage to have with Namita isn't eyeing on them? LOL

If you made it to this last part, I salute you LOL
Fariha

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrenu_fanPraveshinzDeviatedTesoro.Choco_Cosmos-Subbiha-ssroomanisnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Pehle Pyar ka Pehla Gham" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Let me start off LOL

Until now, Krish has only been head-over-heels type of crazy for Rajni, but what's going to happen NOW is what "marriage" is all about and his time to live upto what he calls Rajni, his "Ardhangini". Krish had been blinded by his love for Rajni that he married her by hook or crook, but the life after all this is what actually matters and soon enough, the "honeymoon phase" of their marriage will be over with lots in store for KriJni to tackle. I still can't forget what Rajni asked him last week that "what if you find a fault in me?" & he replied, "well, I'll accept it because afterall, you're my choice". Poor chap, I swear LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrenu_fanPraveshinzChoco_Cosmos-Subbiha-ssroomanisnowflake.

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i think whatever we will be seeing this week was planned for the initial phir kyun! i really feel that if they were to continue wit the initial phir kyun this small nok jhok wud have been an important part of the story showing that this was just the first small thing that came between them and there are alot more differences that are to come between them which wud eventually lead to bhbk.

but now i think this small nok jhok will just be taken as a tiny small maybe one day track which will be wrapped up after which the surrogate track will start.

Regardless of the change in plot yes i am defo interested in how krish and rajni will both deal wit their post honeymoon phase of marriage. while on one hand there is krish who sees no faults in rajni and then there is rajni who has not once as of yet had krish be mad at her or dissaprove of her in any aspects...it will be interesting to see how krish deals wit this once rajni's mistakes and faults come under the light and how rajni will deal wit a krish who is not happy wit her for whatever reason

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrenu_fanPraveshinzChoco_Cosmosssroomani

shrenu_fan

Groupbie

shrenu_fan

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
rajni is seeing all problems from her point of view and her thinking which is developed in poor family.if she aling with vaishnav family thinking then no problem but if she find her own solution will create problems and hat and love story continues.namita story will also creates tension in family,will rajni also jumped in to her problem?.let us see what happen.but it is seen that rajni has her own thinking and style may create tussle

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraveshinzChoco_Cosmos

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Posting so this can come to the first page.

Will edit it though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.