India-Forums

Major Age Difference

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

I don't watch this show as much as PKG and Kusum, but I do watch it when I get the chance.

I was just wondering one thing. If Muskan has come back in the form of Khusi........well then doesn't that still make her like 18-20 years younger than Aryan?

I mean, Muskan was the same age as Aryan.....not Khusi........so since khusi is only like 19 years old..........that means that Aryan is 19 years older than her so why would she still want to be with him? I mean he has a daughter and a wife now.

Plz someone let me know if I make any sense here!!!Confused

rain Groupbie
rain
rain

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
ya u r right ..these major blunders are very common inektas serial..but here not expected...wen the show was starting aruna irani said its a true story ...but the way its going  i cant believe its a true one..LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

she wants to be back with aryan and that is why she has taken re-birth...and her mission is accomplished when she gets to marry him.

but it is streching and dragging

Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged

I understand her mission to get married to aryan and stuff........but that doesn't change that fact that Khushi is still supposed to be 20 years younger than aryan. I mean, muskaan has taken a re-birth in the form of khushi, but just becuase muskaan is the same age as aryan, doesn't mean khushi is right?

Oh man.........I'm so confused. Confused But thanks for replying back guys!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:37am | IP Logged

no kushi is not the same age as aryan.

She wants to get married to him because she was muskaan in her previous birth and she still loves in this birth...

Love sees no age...

Edited by smisha - 11 November 2004 at 10:37am
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 12:06am | IP Logged
now is Aryan dead???? Who r the two small childs??? one is with khushi one is with durga. i am not getting the storyConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index