~AshiiArtz~{c}|| pg139.TP/JA/bigPaRud/SA/EkVillain Closed ReqL. 143 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 144

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
~*Update*~ 

ohh well i was suppose to update on diwali but then i had stuff to doo for school so yeah sorry :| 
buttt since i heard barun is "leaving/having break" from ipkknd. I thought why not make anything on ArHi like my fav scene heheh :p  so i made on it, but HOW DAMN i gunnaa miss him omggg i cant even explain it :o  No Barun = No Sarun = No Arhi = No Ipkknd CryCryCry Ufff idk how i ever watch ispyaarko... so i have decided to make or give old arhi scenes :| . Damnnn i have never ever loved a couple like this beforeee and they made me watch indian serials again and sttuff and why am is soo attached just WHYY crryyy anywas enough of my rant and bla blaaa:p lemme go to the update cuz you wanna see that more then my blabla:p

Note: Before anything else i wanted to give credit to Sahar for inspiration on the long (stacked) avis thing cuz thats totally inspired by her TongueHug
Alsooo i was checking my (c) on the avis soo thats why there are some with Ashii on it or AA (in ashiiartz (DAA:P) lol)

FREE 2 USE !

~..:Ispyaarko:.. ~

I really love love love the diwali scenes so i have giffed almost everything, uff that maqic, that feeeling i swear if i watch it again over and over i get that lalalalaaa feeling omfggg :|
What did they dooo to meee CryTongue anywas

Diwali Light Scene ~

Coloring sucks as always :D
OMG can you FEEEL thisss omggg his is my FAV FAV FAVVV scene look at
ARNAV that Freaking face omggg its jyut omggg MAGIC MOMENT !

Stacked/long once

Surrounded by diya's ~
REMEMBER omggg how arnav looked at Khushi and how PRETTY khushii looked OMGG
MAGICALLL

Stack/long once

Day DreamingThe Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai (inside the houseTongue) ~
ufff its theiirrr songgg along with terimeri Embarrassed

Stacked/long once

Payal scene // poolside~
omg omg omgg... i still rememberd when i saw this for the first time
i was dyinggg omggg THE MAGIC ufff guysss... ALL MY FEEELINGS :O

remember then when he looked back and she was looking at himm
arrrghh Day Dreaming

Stacked/long avis

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai//poolside~
IEEEGHHH i LOVE LOVE LOVE their almost kiss.. and by that i was *dead* lol Day Dreaming
Blushing

Blushing
Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Stacked/long avis once

OMGG soo this is done of Ipkknd up to the next one :p

Since i was making arhi stuff i remembered one of Virika and i thought why not make on them also
anddd  trying to make someone happy with the song that i am listening over and over.. because of youuu *cough* Avnii kameeni *cough* Ermm ... ihyy Big smile

~..::Ekhazaaron::..~

EmbarrassedRememberrr theiirrr honeeymooon OMGGG
that was FREAKING hawwwt seriously Blushing

Stacked-long avi

Videosiggy [ THAT SUCKED BIG TIME :| ]

UFF doneee with tellyyy
Next post is bolly & other stuff

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 18 November 2012 at 3:07pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90--YaZ--Dips..deeps.alishhh* ~ Roshni ~ *Ohmyjerryworld.Senorita.bairiyaa.isskqsizzysehrishapplesauce.-Mema-.Saraa..Kiran.-SweetDesire-DaZzling_SaRunNaz_nisaraartipartyyoblivious.chand1234PrincessBushiMrs.DhawanTrouble...RiaNne..KiShaholic..SajnaVe.Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~AshiiArtz~{c}|| pg139.TP/JA/bigPaRud/SA/EkVillain Closed ReqL. 143 (Page 33)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Bollywood ~
free 2 use <3 [BUT credit me if u use Big smile]
I had made some icons [posted few days/weeks ago on tumblr]
soo and it was HUGEEE sooo yeah i had them in like forever:p

I told ya is HUGEEE TongueROFL

Suggestion by miss impatientTongue
love love love the songgg and i had funnn giffing ittt becuase afterall its SRK :D
(will post later on tumblr:P)

~Things i made for my Dutch CC~
REAAALYY happty that we are on our 2nd CC yaaay PartyDancing
Banners:

Coloringgg succcksss on the banner/siggy thingg omg D'oh

NOT FOR USE.
Embarrassed

Birthday sig for Yamzyyy Tongue

i really didnt like the coloring :/  but yeah w/e :p 
Happy birthday Yamzy HugParty

Special for Miss Avnii Embarrassed ILOVEYOUUU Hug

I am super happy for your new gallery SOO nowww goo and UPDATE :D
(coloring sucks anywas :p) little tofaaa Big smileEmbarrassed

~~~
PIEUWWW DONE DONE DONE...Dancing

Nowww can i have something like FOOOD. omggg Tongue

Comment/likes/suggestions
are always welcome Hug

Love Ashii ~

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 18 November 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90DUGGUlicious--YaZ--Dips..deeps.Super-StaralishhhNaz_nisaraartipartyyMrs.Dhawan--Doyel--bairiyaa.isskqsizzysehrish-Mema-oblivious.chand1234.Kiran.-SweetDesire-.Saraa..Senorita.mallika_14PrincessBushipinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldSunshine GirlKiShaholic...RiaNne...SajnaVe.Trouble.Nikki_Titli

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
OHH MYYY LORDDD!
JAADU HAI NASHA Seq + JV honeymoon OHMYGOODNESS!

WHAT THE HELL were you thinking, when you made this heee!

OhhMyyGosshhh! 
 BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
 *avni is DEAD*

ohh btw.. Im SOOO lazyyy to stack those avis.. soo be ready to stack them for me (A) I know you LOVE me.. lalalaaa...  ROFL  nd ofcourseee my gifts <33 LOVEYOUUU for that muahh <33

Will edit my comment when I will be alive again.. becausee now im sooo > SillySilly

------
EDITED

MyGOODNESS.. Im still not alivee, because again seeing the stuff mee become >Silly<
But before you come with your chappels to me :P let me comment on your precious updatee...
haayeee Blushing OMG ashiii.. all the updates of yours are my favoo but this on is seriously the BEST <33!!
You are SOOO much improving in making avis! I MEAN IT.. *don't say a word, because I know what you will say:@* but eeeppsss me LOVES EVERYTHINGGG <33
ArHi, Light, WHOLE Diwali scenes nd JV Honeymoon.. they are SUPERRR brilliantly flawless <33
I can't say anything more.. me just speechless + staring to the avis *sigh

Coming to the second post.. OMG icons are SOOO fabb <33 seee your colouring is getting SOO much better :D mee loves ALL OF THEM!
nd coming to the gifts.. all of them are damn beautiful, but mine it the BEST of all (A) alreadyyy comment on that.. but saying it again.. its the BEST gift I've ever gt! THANKYOUUU SOOO MUCHHH PUMPKIN ..
I LOVEYOUHAMESHA!<33Hug

now update TODAY Stern Smile

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 24 November 2012 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I LOVE YOU! <3

Okay So IM gunna just ignore your stupid rant and move onto update. :P You know when I first saw your update I died. Like everything is perfection. Don't think im joking or just trying to make you feel better and stuff. i am damn serious. If you don't believe you can come to my home and see my reaction. I'm every very serious. This is your THE BEST update till date. I cannot tell you how much I adore and love this update. You do not know how many times have I stared at this update. You have just outdone yourself. Lights scene stuff is just beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I dun even know what to say about your coloring. The best avis I've ever seen on this scene. 
<-- This?? What is this?? This killed me. This style looks so so classy and amazing. Use this style for Sid and SRK avis as well and maybe Pasha ones too:P U know you always have to make something on my loves.;) I really love the style, coloring and then "Rabba Ve" written<3 Looks so pretty<3

Then comes Diwali stuff, this is where I fully lost it. I am just speechless. First of all, you've captured every single moment I always wanted people to gif and then your coloring looks exceptionally well. I do not have words to describe your update. You've set your standards so high for your work right now that I just can't see anything lower tan this. I just wanna see better and better! I love every single avi. <3
<-- These TWO! Similar to the previous long icons but at the same time slightly different. I love how in first one you've showed her fixing diyas and in one he's staring at her. Absolutely amazing and coloring is just so amazing. Then the second one another flawless one. Everything is perfect about that one. Love the way you've added text on both and font style is amazing on both<3 Do I needa talk about coloring? You know I absolutely love it<3
The actual jaadu hai sequence set is stunning. I love you for gif-ing it. It's exquisitely beautiful. Once again long icons are beautiful. I've a thing for your long icons like I really love them. & Then you gif-ed Payal scene. Can you get any better? Not many people have gif-ed the actual sequence and payal scene and  love you for gif-ing 'em<3 & You know its looking fantastic! & then where he stares at her. IM staring the same way at your update. I really really love the long icon. & Then kiss scene avis. You told me how difficult it was for you to color it and still you did such a fab job. So Kudos to you love Clap You've just surpassed all the expectations! The long icons for this one are stunning as well. I just keep saying the same stuff and prolly boring you to death. Just understand the feels please :P I am dead. You know I so wanna use everything you've made like im so tempted to but its just that my love for ArHi is gone and I just can't get back to using their stuff. I hope it gets back son and I definitely wanna use this so bad. 

Virikia stuff. I have no words! How much more flawless can you really get?? You and Ahsu just don't stop. You both KILL ME! The whole set is beautiful done and once again long icons are superb but but video siggy takes the cake. I dun get why you said it sucked when it clearly rocked. I LOVED IT <3 I love the texture you used<3

Now moving onto Bolly stuff, all icons are  p e r f e c t . The coloring is like the most beautiful one. I am just dying. SO hard to choose the best one when all of them are the best. Okay I tried to choose my favs but I can't cuz I love them all. Every single one is flawless and pretty and gorgeous and stunning! Coloring blew me away!

Now coming to meri mehbooba gifs. They are beyond my expectations. They are absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe you made 'em and that too so beautiful. I love you Ashi. Thank You! Hug  They are amazing!I I love the coloring, the text everything you've done. It's p e r f e c t i o n. btw you love this song too?? YAYAYA! Told you its an awesome song and SRK's perfect face with those cute expressions and dace it was all perfect and Mahima looks so bloody beautiful!

OKay moving on, banner and bday siggy are so prettyy. Blending and coloring so perfect. & Sid gif is so sexy just like the man icon set for avni is so bloody gorgeous. You've just done amazing job on everything Ashi. The update is so huge and everything is so flawless. Words don't do justification to your work. Your work is beyond perfection. & okay im done with my ranting. okay bye. I love you and update son Hug

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 26 November 2012 at 4:05pm

.MeriAashiqui.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
OH my f**king LORD!:| ArHi stuff and Virika stuff is freaking FLAWLESS FOR REAL! 

.MeriAashiqui.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
My favorite ArHi scenes:O GOSSHHH! & so many avis! I will use these very soon!

.MeriAashiqui.

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
L0OLLL
I FORGOT TO UNRES LAST TIME
whatever choda that one :P 

I'LL JUST COMMENT ON THIS ONE

OHMGOHMGOMG
THE ARHI STUFF .ASIAJSAIUSHAUS. 
 <-- crying because coloring is perf
<--- ohmg how do you color. like that's the hardest scene in ipk history to color and you did it perf!
<--- AHH I LOVEEE THIS 
<<< AHH THIS IS SO CUTE. QTSSS<333 
I love this styling and the text :') 

<<<--- sooo gonna use this soon :) SAVEDD<3 love them so much and the coloring is perperf
All the birthday stuff looks amazing and the things for avnii are awesome<3
LYY

.MeriAashiqui.

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
LEMME GO CRY! OMG SO MUCH PRETTINESS! *DEAD*

.MeriAashiqui.

Post Reply New Post