Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Why Vickram Why????? (Page 2)

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I am so so so so so satisfied by watching recent episodes of the show. I have been waiting for SOO LONG FOR VIKRAM'S CHARACTER TO BE REVEALED AND SO FANS CAN JUST WAKE UP AND SEE THAT TVS WAS NEVER RIGHT FOR SUGNI. Despite the fact that he was older then her and their romance was plain awkward, his character is also dodgy. 

So all in all...I am a happy! Satisfied! Although i am surprised once again by fans being shocked by TVS's intentions. Its always been so OBVIOUS to me. 
Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

I know! Vinnie!  I know.  I am totally with you.  He is so manipulating her.  The other day he distracted her by shopping for wedding clothes and today...oh today! 

There is this strange obsessive quality to his actions that makes you wonder what is he up to?  Does he want us to believe that he is a lustful old man who will do anything to possess a sweet young thing?!?!? I don't believe that lust is the driving force behind his actions. He is  just afraid of loosing her...a bit obsessive about her for sure, but you can't deny that on some level his love is real!

Or is it the moth to the flame concept where each will be the destruction of the other.  

Sugni is acting like a teenager she is, in love for the first time.  She will do anything to defend the object of her love.  But TVS?  What are you doing? you know better.  

uff!  I really liked this show and didn't want to get disgusted with the storyline so quickly into the gate.  The way things are going not sure how long the CVs are going to be able to engage my interest.   Awww please stick with it they might surprise us yet!

My response is in red... you know the thought  poped into my head  What if  the wife was not the Mad one  but actually Vickram was...boy won't that be a doozy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhurimaSarkarForeverSHINeeShell16

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

I am so so so so so satisfied by watching recent episodes of the show. I have been waiting for SOO LONG FOR VIKRAM'S CHARACTER TO BE REVEALED AND SO FANS CAN JUST WAKE UP AND SEE THAT TVS WAS NEVER RIGHT FOR SUGNI. Despite the fact that he was older then her and their romance was plain awkward, his character is also dodgy. 

So all in all...I am a happy! Satisfied! Although i am surprised once again by fans being shocked by TVS's intentions. Its always been so OBVIOUS to me. 

First of all I respect your opinion, and I agree to disagree as they say!Smile
There is no denying that Vickram's  past is the problem and whatever secret he has. I still believe he has a good reason for it.
 But  most of us could see from day one that Vickram-Sugni's relationship is one based on deep emotions. He did not fall in love with her on sight, and neither did she...there was always a mutual respect on both parties ...he never had  an ulterior motive where Sugni was concerned. Even some who had doubts at the beginning of the love confession, quickly changed  their minds when he stood up for her, in front of every one including his Family.  He Publicly declared that he considered her a Human Being, and was willing to marry her , knowing fully well the uproar that would created for him. And He still stood up for her even after they began attacking his family!
 The age difference is not an issue for most of us. The issue we are having is his handling of the situation Confused
Support for them as  COUPLE is high on this forum, and the marriage is welcome but not this way!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index