Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Today I saw a man manipulate a girl into doing his bidding.!Angry
Today I saw a man use  an innocents feelings to hide his secret!Angry
Today I saw a man completely trap his pray and she dose not even know it!Angry
 And I was left  saying "Nooo...why?? ...Why Vickram are you doing this?"
He claims he loves her, she is his life,  in my book  love and trust go hand in hand. And he should trust that their love is strong enough for her to understand and accept his secret, even if it hurts her feeling he should trust that she would get over it!
 So it is that terrible? Ouch
  Sugni  is totally in his grasp, like a moth to a flame she is totally engulfed by his charm!

Instead of healing her rift with her mother by sending her home, you are going to Marry her,
immediately
?? This from a man who asked not  to long ago " Koun, barath chaiye saath mein na!?" A man who wanted the suppport of his family just 2 days ago.
 Again I ask Why Vickram Why???
 Is it to Shut Gulabiya up?... Or you think she has become a challenge to you where her daughter is concerned, and righly so!
   I love you Vickram, but right now I am very mad at you...I don't understand your game...snap out of it man...and be a BRAVE THAKUR and speak the Truth..it will set you free.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings, now I have a wedding to look forward to  tomorrow Confused

Edited by Vinnie79 - 09 July 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

muna24MadhurimaSarkarwiddySaima2010cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanSandy66nancy1996ForeverSHINeeShell16-Azy-Laila2009KhatamKahanialicia.Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Vickram Why?????" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Well said. I am so NOT liking what TVS is doing...he looked guilty at one point...and I hope he is...he's so in love...at one point he was delaying the wedding and now he's rushing it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Vikram is using Sugni...He has lust and she is naive...Does not know what this middle aged dude is upto..She is silly not to believe her mother..She should have given her mother some BOD...Gulabia is not making this up..She saw VT with a lil girl...Possibly his daughter...

He is married and wife ain't dead or is dead...The body they were moving..

Why can't Sugni see thru this dude that he is a lie and a cheat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
 I Heart TVS but not if this is how he's treating Sugni 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLaila2009

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I know! Vinnie!  I know.  I am totally with you.  He is so manipulating her.  The other day he distracted her by shopping for wedding clothes and today...oh today! 

There is this strange obsessive quality to his actions that makes you wonder what is he up to?  Does he want us to believe that he is a lustful old man who will do anything to possess a sweet young thing?!?!?

Or is it the moth to the flame concept where each will be the destruction of the other. 

Sugni is acting like a teenager she is, in love for the first time.  She will do anything to defend the object of her love.  But TVS?  What are you doing? you know better.  

uff!  I really liked this show and didn't want to get disgusted with the storyline so quickly into the gate.  The way things are going not sure how long the CVs are going to be able to engage my interest. 

Edited by Shell16 - 09 July 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovVinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009Dabulls23

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I know it was so horrible to see TVS lying like that and now he is rushing her into marriage. He could have come clean with the truth instead of continuously lying. The biggest disappointment is Sugni because she has lost all her common sense.I found yesterday's episode so irritatingAngry

widdyLaila2009

cupd

cupd

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Today show I am also left wondering why Vikram why ? Sugni is so innocent... I hope she does not get hurt. Broken Heart

widdyromancefan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Remember, in Jane Eyre, Mr. Rochester had genuine love for her but he could not marry her because he was married to his first wife and divorce was not permissible for him. He was frustrated...Mrs Poole, a house maid, looked after her and she would have outbursts and escapte when Mrs Poole got drunk and on occasion she tried to kill Mr. Rochester. The young girl Jane Eyre tutored in the Rochester mansion was the product of an extra martial affair OR the child of the woman with whom Mr. Rochester had an affair ... there is some info that  he was unsure if he was the father or suspected that he was not...

Mr. Rochester talked a lot about trust with Jane and loved her passionately...she loved him too. When she found out he was married, she was devastated and could not live in sin with him. She ran away...the mansion was burned down, Mr. Rochester was blinded (Christian theme in the storyline suggesting punishments for deceiving Jane Eyre or to marry while married) and eventually reunited with Jane Eyre...

The wife died in a fire...she was supposed to be mad and locked in the house where he lived...the house was huge and so he was able to keep her "hidden away" in locked rooms.

If TVS wife is normal, she's locked away, he is one sick dude. If she is mad, WHO is looking after her???

romancefanVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.