_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people๐Ÿ˜Š...

Recently started watching PKDHMMPP...firstly I'd like to say PKDHMMPP forum posts are very gud after reading them I started watching the show... n made my mum too ๐Ÿ˜†...so wen I m unable to watch  she updates me๐Ÿ˜‰...n  written updates are also awsum so anybody who missed the show can get complete update ...Koi tension ki zarurat hi nahi updaters hai na๐Ÿ˜›...

Well the reason I made this post is that I wanna know what are the things which u like about this show n things which compel u to watch the show...

Reason why I liked this show
 Loved the main leads both of them look adorable together n makes a nyc couple... U can find innocence in their lovestory(though lovestory is not started properly)...many shows are made in which boy belongs to rich family and girl belongs to middleclass or not as rich as boy's family n vice versa...but unique thing is that here boy is rich but simple n girl is queit n simple but confident...Pankhuri is pampered alot by her family but she is not shy n scared which is normally shown n on the other hand Aditya has lost faith in marriage n relations becoz he has grown up watching his parents fights which led to separation...but still he is not bitter in nature n doesnt  have attitude problem...though his anger sumtyms can be seen towards his parents due to their fights but he doesnot hate them he still loves them...

This show also reminds me sum of my favorite movies lyk hum aapke hain kaun,hum sath sath hain,vivah etc (which is natural coz its a Rajshri productions๐Ÿ˜†)...which are not made now-a-days so this show is a treat to watch for people who luvs to watch family movies lyk me...

So people now its ur turn to share ur views about the show...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Firstly because Nakul is so damn hot๐Ÿ˜†...secondly the actress that is playing Adi's mom, used to be my all time favourite actress from the serial Koi aapna sa ๐Ÿ˜Š...I love Disha's innocence and her chemistry with Nakul..and lastly yeah because it reminds me of Vivah too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
_Moona_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimjhim1

Firstly because Nakul is so damn hot๐Ÿ˜†...secondly the actress that is playing Adi's mom, used to be my all time favourite actress from the serial Koi aapna sa ๐Ÿ˜Š...I love Disha's innocence and her chemistry with Nakul..and lastly yeah because it reminds me of Vivah too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

me to... luv Mansi Salvi she is so beautiful... my mum used to watch her serial Ashirwad  n i thnk she was paired opposite Hussain...

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: cancerian_queen

me to... luv Mansi Salvi she is so beautiful... my mum used to watch her serial Ashirwad  n i thnk she was paired opposite Hussain...

Yeah extremely beautiful and she is carrying the role of a mother, with so much grace too :)..
bling_diva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 the first reason is because its a rajshri productions and i love all there moviesโค๏ธsecondly the actress that is playing Adi's mom is one of my favorite actress๐Ÿ˜Š
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love it because of the storyline, its sooo refreshing
its a nice family drama, n im fan of rajshri production, i loved their show WRWMK on sahara one...this one will b gr8 2
i did not like the main leads in the strt, but i like them now
i love the shooting style and location
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
count me in too who likes these types of movies... Firstly i reallt luved the location ireally do and then i started liking the lead ... they r really innocent...
_Moona_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

i love it because of the storyline, its sooo refreshing

its a nice family drama, n im fan of rajshri production, i loved their show WRWMK on sahara one...this one will b gr8 2
i did not like the main leads in the strt, but i like them now
i love the shooting style and location

Yeah I also used to luv WRWMK n The locations which they are using are so beautiful...that u feel like going to place that they show๐Ÿ˜Š
sachin_d thumbnail
this show has got a  great concept and reminds me of movies like Vivah...I am a huge fan of IPKKND but also love this show..these are the only two indian soaps I watch on TV..love the chemistry between aditya and pankhuri..actually I like the whole cast ...pankhuri's character is also good...the story is progressing really well...and thank god there is no saas bahu drama...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Besause this cupple so nice.