Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been watchin PSH from the the first episode to now n I have been a crazed fan loving each moment up until now.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against TVS and Sugni pairing but suddenly I am angry over the way Sugni is treating her mom Gulabiya.

I have loved both Sugni n Gulabiya's character especially their portrayal of being mother-daughter, they used to be so great Sugni loving n caring for Gulabiya n Gulabiya loving Sugni more than her life.
But all of a sudden Sugni is putting TVS n his love above her mother. I couldn't believe she told Gulabiya that she will live in the same house with her but not talk to her n most importantly in TVS house n in front of his entire family she humiliated her mom Gulabiya by telling Gulabiya to quiet since she is speaking nonsense.
I mean Gulabiya must have been so hurt to have her daughter tell TVS she trust n loves him n does not believe her mom.

So she can trust TVS every word n promise but refuse to believe the one woman (Gulabiya) that is her mother, who took care of her since childhood n who can only wish the best for her.
Oh come on!!!!!  this track abt Sugni not believing Gulabiya I am not enjoying it.
Sugni is answering back Gulabiya, disrespecting her I mean She is her (Sugni) mother.

And even TVS is making me doubt him, Why is he denying Gulabiya every time she says she saw him at Reva Manzil.
I mean can't he see he is ruining a mother n her daughter's relationship.

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Rozetta, i'm glad the show has made you angry. The mark of a good show is that it has to work up the viewers' feelings- it has to either make us ecstatically happy or downright upset or furious. If one stays indifferent to the show and its plots and characters, then the writers have failed miserably in their job. Anger yes, indifference no.😊
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u rozetta, I dont like this mom-daughter fight either rather enjoyed their beautiful sweet relationship. I too wished vikram never lied bout RM but in one dream sequence he wanted to tell all to sugni but feared it for losing her. I hope he tells everything n hide nothing from sugni or her mother in upcoming episodes
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: romancefan

Well Rozetta, i'm glad the show has made you angry. The mark of a good show is that it has to work up the viewers' feelings- it has to either make us ecstatically happy or downright upset or furious. If one stays indifferent to the show and its plots and characters, then the writers have failed miserably in their job. Anger yes, indifference no.😊

thats completely true Liz
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: romancefan

Steph and Laila, awesome replies! Was totally disgusted by Dabulls and Survi's comments against our beloved Sugvi jodi but didn't want to say anything.😑 Glad that you both gave it right back to them! πŸ‘ Dabulls you watch Pavitra Rishta right? Well i do too, sometimes and only if i have enough time left after watching PSH. Used to like Arjun-Purvi jodi, but now have totally abandoned them after falling head over heels in love with Vikram-Sugni. That shows you the power of Sugvi, how they have enthralled and enchanted thousands of fans. Hope Varun-Gulki win Best Nayi Jodi award this year at the Zee Awards night.

Oh my dear...No need to feel disgusted and say you did not want to say anything but surely did and in a very candid way by using 😑 smiley πŸ˜ƒ  NP

You have your opinion of the pair and so do others...Does not mean who is right or wrong..Its personal and it is subjective..I find the jodi not right...He is in his mid 30s where she is 18 but does look like 21.  But Sugni's character is shown to be so naive..She truly loves him and is blinded by the words he tells her..She is going to find out soon enough that her mother is right and she was taken for a ride...But soon wont be that soon...It will be bit late as she will be pregnant by this thakur..

So you all romance fans carry on and drool over SugVi jodi...Your prerogative..

laagey raho..

BTW I watch PR ...R u stalking-Following MOI πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: favjassi

oh common buddys its ok
some ppl want sugni and vk and some want aadi and sugni but frendz as per the track v and s romance is running so fast as i think sorry but viram is faking bcz normally if they r in true luv in shows it takes lot of time to confess each other but oh my god yeh log toh 100km per hr ke speed mein jaa rahe hain kahin accident na ho jaye

That's for Saas bahu shows were the lead take a year to confess his love but in the mean time he will insult the girl many times making her seem lower then dirt. He man handles her while her dupatta is flying in the air and they share an eyelock and BG music playing. If thats what you call true love then SP has about three of these on air even ZEE and the rest.

Thank goodness PSH is showing TVS as a mature man not some boy next door or college student running his father multi million dollars business.

If they start showing that mess here I'll stop watching the show

If some feel the love is fake fine but don't blame on the speed of the show which I love. There are times is fast but still no complaints cause I perfer that then dragging. One show on SP took four episodes to reveal gosh the dragging was so ridiculous you wanted to bang your head.

PSH CV you ROCK
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

People do fall in and out of love for many reasons.

Besides, for Sugni and the bedni tribe, marriage is the all important thing. Remember all thakurs who keeps bednis in their own way love that mistress. It is the 'respect' that marriage gives is what Sugni needs…

Besides, if I was Sugni, I could make sure that she marries Vikram in front if everyone so that society is present and is aware of their marriage. Any other form of marriage, in a temple without any witness present only equates to a life of a bedni/exploitation/ disrecpect for Sugni. Marrying Vikram in a rush will not help sugni any way possible or give that societal respect she needs/wants so desperately. There are things that are far important than love….

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rozetta

I have been watchin PSH from the the first episode to now n I have been a crazed fan loving each moment up until now.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against TVS and Sugni pairing but suddenly I am angry over the way Sugni is treating her mom Gulabiya.

I have loved both Sugni n Gulabiya's character especially their portrayal of being mother-daughter, they used to be so great Sugni loving n caring for Gulabiya n Gulabiya loving Sugni more than her life.
But all of a sudden Sugni is putting TVS n his love above her mother. I couldn't believe she told Gulabiya that she will live in the same house with her but not talk to her n most importantly in TVS house n in front of his entire family she humiliated her mom Gulabiya by telling Gulabiya to quiet since she is speaking nonsense.
I mean Gulabiya must have been so hurt to have her daughter tell TVS she trust n loves him n does not believe her mom.

So she can trust TVS every word n promise but refuse to believe the one woman (Gulabiya) that is her mother, who took care of her since childhood n who can only wish the best for her.
Oh come on!!!!!  this track abt Sugni not believing Gulabiya I am not enjoying it.
Sugni is answering back Gulabiya, disrespecting her I mean She is her (Sugni) mother.

And even TVS is making me doubt him, Why is he denying Gulabiya every time she says she saw him at Reva Manzil.
I mean can't he see he is ruining a mother n her daughter's relationship.

Yes, right. Gulabiya is the over protective mother and she should be. She has lead the life of disrespect and it has been at least 2 occasion that she saw Vikram in Reva, and Vikram has been denying even being there. Any mon's antenna could smell something fishy in such a circumstance. I don't blame. Actually, I don't even blame Sugni, she is only 18 seen some of life mostly through different people. She is also young and in love. People in love do crazy things and regret later. Maybe this is how the story will proceed moving forward. That Sugni will go against Gulabiya and marry TVS and then she will come to a something terrible about him…

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kalapi

People do fall in and out of love for many reasons.

Besides, for Sugni and the bedni tribe, marriage is the all important thing. Remember all thakurs who keeps bednis in their own way love that mistress. It is the 'respect' that marriage gives is what Sugni needs'

Besides, if I was Sugni, I could make sure that she marries Vikram in front if everyone so that society is present and is aware of their marriage. Any other form of marriage, in a temple without any witness present only equates to a life of a bedni/exploitation/ disrecpect for Sugni. Marrying Vikram in a rush will not help sugni any way possible or give that societal respect she needs/wants so desperately. There are things that are far important than love'.

Kalapi this is exactly what I wrote in antoher topic yesterday...Vikram is rushing her to marry him in a temple which is not a legal form of marriage..Sugni wants the respected love and marriage..Vikram's agenda is something else..

Yes people do fall in and out of love for many many different reasons...As a typical teenager she is rebelling against her mother and warnings as she is blinded by Vikram's love and promises which may be hollow..
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

R U For real? You want a love between some old married dude with a child fall for a young naive girl?

SUgni has no clue abt love or lust..

He is only looking at her abt everything but love..

For Romance you will accept this couple?  OMG

He will marry her in a temple...Have sex...get her prego and than wife will come alive...Marriage is not legal and in the end SUgni will be the bediya who VT paid for IMHO...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Totally agree with you Di!!!!!  Sugni is going to repent big time
for not listening to her mom.  She is totally blinded by Vikram Thakur.  He
has much to hide and she is way too young for him.