Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey alll...
I know i have made a topic specially to post all my VMs there but the reason to open another topic for thsi particular VM is this that i wanna thank Manish Raisinghani and Avika Gor for their efforts .. they have proved to be the best Smile despite of all the neagtivity and negligence these two had worked really hard and had made their places in our heart.. they have proved that age is nothing all that matters is your talent and for this i wanna thank Manish and Avika for giving us ROSID... The most cutest pair ever...and i also wanted to thank CVs and Rashmi Sharma for bringing in Manish and Avika as ROSID (The most Perfect couple Every) thank you soo much...
Those who needs proof please do watch this VM you will by yourself get convinced that i am right they are cute Smile

No Bashing is allowed those who have problems with my views please do not waste your tym in commenting.. this is purely an appreciation thread and those who wanna appreciate ROSID and SSK team can comment here ...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by lifeisloving - 09 July 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006tweety8upra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ROSID~ The Cutest Couple Ever.." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
The most awesomest story of haughty-naughty. Big hugs @livesloving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

tujhko jo paya,toh jeena aya, aab yeh lamha theher jaye ..thaam jaye  ..baas jaye ...hum dono ko darmiyaan haan ..are yaar  aaj maine yeh segment kamse kam 45 bar dekh chuki hoon .humara rosid ke saath usska bhai behen bhi thi but i even dont get chance to look at them.my eyes was on rosid so really dont know who was others Embarrassed.oh my God i still cant believe my eyes Wink rosid was looking so awsm ...day by day they getting more romantic wowww..specially those line  "aab yeh lamha therher jaye baas jaye thaam jaye  hum dono ko darmiyaan"--- iss line pe rosid ka dance was perfect lagta hain yeh line srif rosid ke liye hi  banaya wowww.

yes i agree with you lifeisolving reshmi sharma ko iss awsm pair banane ke liye lakh lakh shukriyan kamse kam woh 1 great pair toh banaya .thank you reshmi sharma Tongue.socho agar shankalp ke saath roli hota yewww kitna super duper boring hota  Ouch.

i hope  rosid hater will not come here to destroy whole thing like they always do Angry always.

ohhh i forgot to mention this VM is really super ClapClapClapClap gud job lifeisolving Hug.

Edited by aoishi_2006 - 09 July 2012 at 10:01pm

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

The most awesomest story of haughty-naughty. Big hugs @livesloving.
HugAwww thank u sooo muccchhh upra Smile 

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Lot of thanks for the lovely vm, Fabulous.  I loved it a lot. Clap

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety8

Lot of thanks for the lovely vm, Fabulous.  I loved it a lot. Clap

Thank u sooo muuucchhh Big smile

tweety8

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i just love this vm!and that sbs segment literally killed me!ur right aoishi ufff i have also watched that like 30 times!ufff they are sooo awesome!yes that song really suites them!rosid is the most hottest,sweetest,cutest couple i have ever seen!ufff sid expression killed me!i wish it was not a dream!i just wish roli was the one who was dreaming abt sid!sighhh!!cant wait to see this epi!by the way does anybody knw whn we might get to see this epi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Aemy

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
this vm if really diff ..they have rosid story and some dialogue ..wowww awsm Embarrassed,

no doubt about this Clap rosid is cutest couple ever .i was thinking if avika was age 19/20 then we all might die because then we able to see them with all kind of romantic scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.koi serious romantic scene ke bika dono itna cute itna awsm ki main keya kahoon agar sach  main dono ka romance start karta toh humlogo ka keya hotaDay Dreaming.we all need to call then ambulance EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemypumaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top