PART1

Our love Against the world...

Part-1

(Dont kill me for this one..)

Hey everyone...

I M KRITI...   ( KSK )

hope u all know me then...i m a KSGian and a DMG fan...u can call me kritz

Its my first FF ever...

Ridhima gupta...the only daughter of Shashank gupta..the well known doctor and one of the the richest person of country...Shashank is a over protective father as she is the only child and she is his world...

he keeps her under high security so that he could be relieved from the tention of loosing her

well Ridhima Gupta is very innocent and down to earth girl...she is a doctor...at sanjeevni..one of the hospitals of her father in the country...her father is doctor and sole owner of sanjeevni...

Today is her first day in sanjeevni as an intern...she havnt slept last night thinking how would things goes in sanjeevni...she was thinking as everyone know her very well and his fathers over obsessive love for her so as always people would be very attentive and formal around her and no one would talk to her as friend...everyone ..hospital athorites , doctors , staff and other interns would treat her as the daughter of shashank...

She asked shashank..."dad plz promise me one thing...you wont be around me in hospital or wouldnt tell anyone there to take care of me...i want to talk to other interns and doctors and want them to treat me as there frnd and colleagues...i want to be treated as a normal person there...just ridhima..."

shashank's face fell...he asked.."do you think my love for you is boundation..? anyways i can never ever say no to you so i will tell everyone not to care about me and i will treat u as doctor there...happy.?"

ridhima smiled widely.."hum bohot khush hain papa..you are the best in the would"

MORNING...9 PM.

ridhima came to the locker room and saw a guy standing near her locker his back facing to the door and ridz...she said.."hey i m ridhima"

He turn around and smiled...flashing cute irresitable dimples..hi ridhima..."u must be Ridhima Gupta...hi miss gupta ...i mean mam..its gud to see you"..he said nevoursly

Her face fell ..."i m just ridhima here..new intern..i joined today...u should call me ridhima..you must be an intern too..we shall be working together here"

she brought her hand forward to introduce herself..."hey i m Armaan Malik...new intern ma..a...i mean miss...i mean ridhima"

Soon other doctors came and gathered there..."hey i m Doctor rahul ""i m anjali""i m nikita""i m atul""i m muskaan""i m sapna""i m amit""HI I M RIDHIMA ...I M DOCTOR RIDHIMA"all..."OHH OMGG...MISS. GUPTA YOU ARE HERE"

"call me ridhima guys i m a new intern"...she said irritating by there way of toking but smiled...

everyone smiled and started puting there things in there locker and took there lab coat and other things and went for briefing...

They were walking in the coridor...towards there destinationRidhima was happy to know so many good people here and was hoping to have a very good tym in his carrer...

in her thoughts she suddenly bumped in to armaan and he hold her by waist just to save her from falling...she closed her eyes and hold him tightly...slowly opening her eyes she saw blue deep eyes and smiled as her heart got a warm and wierd feeling...she was never close to any man in her life till she was 21 now...she got lost in his deep blue eyes and after like ages according to her but in real world it was few seconds she got back to earth and stand away from him smiling nervously...

"I M SORRY miss gupta i was..its my fault i just didnt saw you"..said armaan ..his eyes poping out..

"call me ridhima..and its ok i was just thinking something nd didnt saw you"

"hmm..lets go"

both went to the nurse station increasing pace so that they could reach early..before "doctor mehra" there head reach there...

______

SHASHANK usually dont come much to sanjeevni as he hv to keep on roaming to his different hospitals and branches in the country..

but...

as they gathered near nurse station a heavy and strong voice came ..."i would be asigning you all duties today"...

Everyone turned around and there eyes poped out..."aap yahan...par.."...ridhima said..her expressions suddenly changed..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Done...:p

i know its worst you must have read but...lol...i just was desperate to write something on AR..

Even i would be happy to be critisisedComment

With love

KSK

Edited by bindaassksg - 16 November 2012 at 1:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlPrincess_shonaKJSGforeverkajenvirmanTuba_KSGKSAJSayali_KSGKaJen-amaZaynGroverAddictMrMrsChiping.-.SapnokiRani-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our love against the world...AR ff" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

seems interesting..

nice one..

do pm me when update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bindaassksg

KSAJ

IF-Dazzler

KSAJ

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
My ff is worst ur is good pm me when u update.

bindaassksg

KJSGforever

Groupbie

KJSGforever

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Nice one loved it <3
Can u please pm me nxt time plzzz :)

Edited by KJSGforever - 09 July 2012 at 5:17pm

bindaassksg

bindaassksg

Groupbie

bindaassksg

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
guys i m new to IF you can add me in ur budy list so that i can pm you all..

thanks for your appriciation 

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon

bindaassksg

bindaassksg

Groupbie

bindaassksg

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
PART-2

as they gathered near nurse station a heavy and strong voice came ..."i would be asigning you all duties today"...

Everyone turned around and there eyes poped out..."aap yahan...par.."...ridhima said..her expressions suddenly changed..

"Doctors i was here in sanjeevni today for some surgery so i thought to just give the first briefing to new interns myself"...shashank said smiling looking to ridhima..

ridhima shook her head and smiled fakely...

Shashank looked at everyone and moved towards armaan...

"it would be good if you dress up properly doctor.."...he looked into the list od new interns and the forms and said.."doctor malik...kindly close your shirt butoons...its a hospital where you work"

"Ye..yes sir...sorry sir"..armaan said shoftly in a nervous tone..

"doctor ridhima"..he smiled and continued.."path lab"..."doctor rahul general ward with doctor muskaan"
"doctor anjali you will asist doctor mehra in children ward"
"doctor nikita and doctor sapna OPD"
"Doctor amit you would be handling a case with doctor shubhankar"
"doctor armaan...you would asist doctor abhimanyu"
From now doctor keerti mehra and doctor abhimanyu malik would be your reporting heads"

"join you duties soon after you collect you pagers"

evryone collect there pagers and move to locer room

________

Cafeteria..lunch tym..:- 1 pm

Everyone cam nd gathered to have there lunch including abhimanyu and shubhankar..

"hey interns...i m abhimanyu malik...and this is shubhankar mehra"

"Hi bro...i know you" armaan winked and gave hi5 to abhimanyu"..."and hello doctor shubhankar its a pleassure to meet you...heard a lot about you" he continued giving a warm smile..."

"o hero abhimanyu sir teri bhai hain..." muskaan asked armaan surprised...
"yes ye naughty doctor mera bhai hai doctor muskaan" said abhimanyu teasing armaan

"OOO hello doctor ridhima , we are glad you joined us" shubhankar said looking abt ridz
"oo..aa..hun hel.hello sir...nice to be here" ridhima said coming out of her deep thoughts..."

EVERYONE started knowing each other better and soon became comfortable with each other...
after finishing lunch then got back to there work

__

"maaa...i m back"...ridhima shouted after getting in gupta mansion in excitment

Padma came out of the kitchen and smiled at her daughter...she patted her back and hugged her saying.."badi khush lag rahi hai ridhima...aaj pehla din kaisa raha"
"very gud mom...i meet lots of colleagues there...they are so nice and cooperative..i enjoyed working as a doctor as well...and you know.." she took a pause and continued.."dad himself gave us the breifing" she said in a monotone...

Padma smiled and hugged her...

---

"hey mom..." he pecked on naina malik's cheeks and said..."my day was amazing..it was good to work in such a reputated hospital and you know bhai is my head"...armaan said smiling widely to his mother

he took a pause and continuyed.."mom you know doctor shashank's daughter riddhima is also there with us...new intern"

"What...? riddhima is doctor...i taught her in xaviers in high school...i never thought she would be a doctor...she was just innocent and very calm student..intelegent as well...i must say she has a protective father..." naina exclaimed...
"and she must remember me..ask her she and i use to have a strong bond"...she said with smile...

"mom i m tierd i must change and go to sleep..i had dinner out with frnds...bye mom"...armaan goes upstairs saying this...

she was beautifull and innocent...attractive girl...armaan thought..."no no no no...what r you thinking armaan...doctor shashank ki beti...u want to be killed" he said hiting his own head...
he swiched the lights off and was soon asleep...

So thats it...
i know its not so gud but i just tried to mix things around us and dmg...it may turn as a desaster cocktail...lol..
anyways do critisize even if you dnt like it

love
KSK

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlTuba_KSGcutiepreetKSAJSayali_KSGGroverAddictMrMrsChiping.-.SapnokiRani-.

KSAJ

IF-Dazzler

KSAJ

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top