Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From my end sugini is justified with her behaviour . She is keeping patience & she did try to find out & listen her mother . It is situation that is making her react . Only thing she has asked in her life is marriage & when happening ...she cant see otherwise . Sugini didnt see anything in reva & fact that vikram behaviour is good in front of her made her feel that her mom is not her side .
Her character define in real & so gulibiya ..she is mother & doing everything she can for her daughter .
Edited

@Rani : Completely agree & you written each point so well .
Edited by -rupa- - 11 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Okay as much as i love and respect the character sketch of Sugni...These days i simply cannot digest her behavior with Gulabiya.

Here is a mother who is trying to do everything in her will to save her daughter from anything bad that can happen...And Sugni suddenly believes that its her mother who is against her...

Wow...Now that's something...I am so sos so not happy with what Sugni did...I know that this could be the demand of the story but its not what one expects from Sugni...Her attitude to her mother was too bad...

What say Guys

Love Viji

I agree. But I think it's the point. To show this shade of Sugni's character, this change... I dunno. I didn't like the way she behaved in front of her mother. For one thing, ever since the first episode, I've been on her mother's side because she sacrificed so much for the entire family. I mean, seriously -- here's a woman who was emotionally blackmailed to continue in the line of "dance" [read: prostituition] by her own brother! She protected her daughter.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep totally agree with you. Sugni has always been on her mother's side, she has been ready to do anything for her and is well aware of all the pain her mother has went through. And all of the sudden She is against her decision and thinks her mother does not know what is right or wrong. Sad but i suppose many young girls go through that phase of not trusting their parents, hopefully she realises her mistakes soon. 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post!!
  A teenager in the middle of her first love. the rebellion was coming sooner or later!
But in my opinion Gulabiya's handling of the situation was wrong. Sugni  has always listened to her mother, and taken her views into consideration.
 Even  at the beginning  when he confessed, and Sugni asked her mother what to do , her Mother was the one who told her to  think with her heart, not her head.  NOTE :SHE DID NOT say "Sugni Don't be fooled his sweet words!"
 Now after she listened to her heart and got into the relation ship in effect Gulabiya is saying  "Sugni use your brain and see what is happening, he is fooling you?" ( will he marry you? when will he marry you? love and marriage is not the same?ohhh...expensive gifts now, sugni what are you doing? Ohhh one day...when is that one day coming?)
 Now the deeper Sugni got in trusting him  and he did nothing to show her she could not, up to the point where she is willing to  give him her life...off course she blew up on her mother.
 In Sugni's head she is already getting opposition from every one else, his family, all her Uncles see is money signs, and the one person she thought she could talk to about her fears and concerns was her mother...but them the mother is acting like in opposition to the relationship I think somewhere she is feeling alone in her battle!

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rickks

There is no question about "NO LOVE" but yet trust does become a factor here...I agree that as much as Gulabiya has no proof against Vikram Thakur...There is something called Trust that Sugni can put forward in her mother...As to why she is acting so paranoid (Like u said) what's the reason etc...The fact is she is blinded with Vikram that she fails to the truth😊 or even think about it

We trust people...she trusted her mother to the point she went to the mansion with her and when TVS was there and he denied everything...that's when she was caught...NOW, Sugni could have questioned TVS because her mother would not deceive her but neither would TVS. But the evidence is in TVS court NOT her mother's.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I think in life we need to pick our battles carefully and Gulabiya case she didn't do that at all. Sugni is a firecracker always reacting without thinking and is the same situation here no different.

Gulabiya has made herself look like that person who cried wolf.

Sugni said she loves Vik her mother said you think you're in love. TVS tell he'll hold hand for life, Gulabiya says there is a difference between having your hand for life and marriage. TVS said he'll married Sugni at the right time, Gulabiya said saying he'll married you and marrying you is two different things. Gulabiya even when and got a promise from TVS but still she wasn't satisfied and through this all Sugni was patient with her mother. Then her mother said she saw him at RM Vik denied and Sugni believed but still on her mother insistance sugni question Vik and he lied of course but still there was no reason for her to doubt him. Even still when Gulabiya called Sugni to come without questions Sugni went and again no TVS then to top it off Gulabiya barge in there screaming which in my opinion was disrespectful not because he's a Thakur but is bad manners barging in people house and making accusation without proof.

I think what made Sugni had enough was gulabiya statement that she don't doubt TVS loves Sugni but he'll never fulfill her dreams. Like all people not just children if you think someone is always negative about your happiness you react.

Gulabiya is Sugni mother and knows her better then anybody so she should've handle the situation a little differently. Since the show started sugni hates being told what to do she listens to her mom and loves her mom but at this point she feels her mother is leaving her no choice.

Relationships are very delicate and there is no right or wrong in it. I applaud cv for making it realistic to show different dynamics between mother and daughter. I know sugni will be broken but that's something that's meant to happen cause experience is the best teacher in my opinion.

Excellent post! Sugni and her mother have argued before...remember the time she slapped her when she found out she overthrew the Thakur's boat? Sugni and her mother love each other and she does what her mother wants.  It was at the last stage when she stormed into the house and TVS was there that truly embarassed her...it was just not proper behavior of her mother. Her mother was rude about it too. Prior to that she had already confronted his mother. It was too much for Sugni who really wanted her mother to be part of her happiness and she was not...