Sasural Simar Ka

SSK Written Update 09th July 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Episode began with bharadwaj family sitting on dinning table...Khushi asked mataji's permission to go to temple as she had kept fast.. mata ji told her to take some one with her and not to go alone.. sankalp said that he will take her but khushi said no she can go alone as temple is near so there is no need to worry..at this point mata ji agreed and gave her permission  at this point roli and sim exchange a glance.. Roli told simar about khushi doing suspicious stuff and also that  khsuhi came out from mata ji's room last night..Then roli told simar taht there is something wrong and she should follow khushi ..simar at first stops her but when roli said that she is doing all this for family so she then agreed... Khushi saw roli following her..After this they showed that khushi had went to some place where she is shouting si any body there.. some one puts his hand on her shoulder she turns and on seeing th person's face hugs him and said that u know ho much i missed u Veeru..that guy asked her that u married a rich guy while i was in jail u betrayed me.. she said no i had only done this to take revenge of anisha's death..i will come back to u once the revenge is taken and hugs him ...
Precap: Khushi is giving parasad to every one she asked simar where is Roli???
sorry people was in a hurry so couldn't add some pics ... and ofcourse pics are of ROSID and no they are not from today's episode instead they are from today's SBS segment Smile so ready folks??
hmmm kamzoor dil logoun se darkhwast hai k apna dil sanbhaal k baithain Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by lifeisloving - 09 July 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amankodishantellbrownExpo1dskxxxsheenugaoishi_2006Love2readpumaaupradeejagi--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK Written Update 09th July 2012" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the amazing update.ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
very nice update.
Thanks for ur update Smile

Aemy

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
story ko toh pata nehi par yeh pic made my day Day Dreaming  awww my rosid  is super cute Embarrassed...thanks lifeisolving Hug ..tum toh sacchi main  great hoo yaar .

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

story ko toh pata nehi par yeh pic made my day Day Dreaming  awww my rosid  is super cute Embarrassed...thanks lifeisolving Hug ..tum toh sacchi main  great hoo yaar .

Awww thank you sooo muuchhh dear Hug... anything for ROSID Big smileHeart

Expo1

Groupbie

Expo1

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.

Aemy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top