Thendral

Thendral Monday- July 9, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments Jeya!πŸ€—πŸ€—

LaxπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘β€¦. Great! He proved today how big a loser he isπŸ˜•. Cheap mentality! Because of Bhuv thaan he is in this big position aam… but he forgot it was Sundari dad who even helped him become a doctor🀒. Ethu ellam this guy easily forgets and keeps talking about Bhuv puranam. He needs to face the consequences soonπŸ˜•. But it is sad that Sundari accepted to stay in this new house… why can't she find a new house for herself and leave instead of still depending on LaxπŸ˜•?? Next Bhuv plan will be to remove Sundari from the hospital post and the loser Lax will obey that too…Grrr😑

Thulasi melted and got trapped as usualπŸ˜•. But that is her char. Nalla thaan Bhuv putting up with her act nicely. Ears are going to bleed tomorrow with Sundari mom entry to Thulz houseπŸ˜•.

Too much of dialog from Lax and Bhuv in todays episode. They could have reduced itπŸ˜•.

mala_15 thumbnail
                                       Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Bhuvana irritated the viewers to the maximum 😑😈 by cheating her own daughter πŸ˜’ in order to continue leading a luxurious life πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and the worst of all is Thulasi has also believed her so called mother πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί and the first step of the fraud to corner her own daughter has borne fruit  because TPS's mother has come to our heroine's house to quarrel with her πŸ€” and after this incident  , that lady will also develop hatred towards Thulasi πŸ₯Ί which will induce her to poison TPS's mind against our heroine πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜΅β˜―οΈ and I feel that Sundari will also fall a prey to her mother's words  πŸ€” and will start hating Thulasi   . Lets wait and see 😍 .
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not just slap but slipper slap Laksman needs πŸ˜‘🀬 His bringing Sundari to separate house like she is illegal wife πŸ€” I hope Sundari does not take this house and gets her own place of living. And when laksh comes back in future after knowing the fake cancer, she must never accept him back πŸ˜‘

Thulasi... you being naive is your biggest enemy to yourself Through out the entire conversation i was happy she never said the word Amma ... but towards the end Need to leave it to Bhuvana to move her cards very well. Perfect timing coming there as she very well know Sundari mom is going to be there πŸ˜• Its gona be cat dog fight tomorrow. Bhuvana has find a way to make Sundari Thulasi separate... i wonder what's store for us next?

Thanks for the updates .. β­οΈ
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jeya Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Actually I have to say this, enna na what Lax spoke about a cancer patient is true. That avanga last days la they have to be happy, even if the person is bad. But it doesnt suit to Bhuv. Ippo if her cancer is real na, I might accept his view, but she is fake and her illness is fake. That makes me more mad. I hate it if someone creates through sympathy love and some fool athai ellam nambikittu doing mistakes..😑 I want someone to slap Bhuv, for doing such drogam. Like babyliss said, I think she is going to get soon real cancer πŸ˜‘..Doctor Laxman, huh..Ithu koncham over ah illa? No words πŸ˜‘

Shit..Thuls is trapped . Thulasi innum thirunthala..Grrr, hmm okie she is not at faulth. In this case naan kooda nambi irupen. I was soo happy that she didnt called her amma nu, but end la she got emotional. Avake theriyala that she said amma nu. This is sooo sad, hope they meet TPS and get some info. Aiyaayoo tsunami cominggg πŸ˜²πŸ˜² TPS mom enna panna porangaloo...I pity tomorrows updater πŸ˜³

P.S.: Jeya akka loved your title and side comments πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mala_15

Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Bhuvana irritated the viewers to the maximum 😑😈 by cheating her own daughter πŸ˜’ in order to continue leading a luxurious life πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Not surprise she doing that to Thulasi .. πŸ€” after all she is doing the same to Praba who is caring and loving her so much
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx for the lovely update Jeya akkaπŸ˜ƒ

Lax ungeluku sonthe mulai endu ondume illai ya? If Bhuvana says something you do it directly. Appe ungeluku first wife TPS importent ille but Bhuvana...enne kodumai ithu😑.

Thulasi has once again depressed, but I understand it from Thulasi. As an evil woman changes and she shows that she really has changed by crying. I would also be depressed...

Why did patti currently entering of the house ...now she sees with her own eyes that this is true...

Shamz what you say about cancer patients is 100% trueπŸ‘πŸΌ
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks vijayam for the wonderful updates and comments!

When is T going to get some brains and stop being so naive.  Doesnt she know her "mother" better than that?  uhhh... So, draining to watch the drama bhaaj Lax and Bhu!!! Uhhh
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

I am really not sure where is Bhu getting at with this drama. How long can a person run a drama of being a cancer patient. Lax being a Dr, will he just leave her at home. If he says that she is at the end of her life, shouldn't he be taking her to hospital to plan on what will be his next steps in treating her. He worked on Deepa's dad much faster with his treatment. Instead of konchufying her, feeding her, giving milk etc what he should do first is treat her. He has a hospital at his disposal he need not have to wait for any appointments. Wondering what CT has in mind.

What is really TPS expecting from Lax. Every word she talks abt Bhu she calls her a drogi, and says she cannot forgive her for what drogam she has done to her. How much sick ever she gets. Fine. Agreed. Why is she forgiving Lax? Isn't he the one promised her for life long companionship and broke it. Is she going to suck up her self esteem and take up more of his insults. Does she really want to live in the other house? Ohh wow he agrees to make more visits. I wish she decides to be in her house rather than staying in the other place.

How much of an idiot can TPS mom be? Does she really believe in Bhu's words that Lax brought Bhu back in because T requested  much. Wasn't she seeing how much Lax was missing her and looking out for her. Is she that naive to think that Lax did not want Bhu and T made him bring her back in his life. And she is here at T's place for her ruthra thandavam...

TPS and TPS's mom just  wants to be ignorant of this fact - Lax is in love with Bhu, (just not because of the sickness she claims but he had always been). And finding fault with others. TPS - Bhu / TPS's mom - Bhu, MM and recently T.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super updates Vjayam!

Laxman trying to explain his decisions and rambling more about Bhuvana today was long and not that interesting.  Is he going to divorce Sundari or not?  Him saying he likes both of them was too much...how can he expect Bhuvana and Sundari to be friends?

I feel bad for Tps...want her to move back to her house instead of still being with Laxman.

Bhuvana's drama today was funny...poor Tulasi as usual she believed Bhuvana but I wasnt surprised.

Uh oh Tps mom heard everything...tomorrow's episode will start with her yelling probably.