TOI:Find Hip Hop challenging: Pratyusha Banerjee

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Find Hip Hop challenging: Pratyusha Banerjee

Balika Vadhu.

While Pratyusha is known for her talent and acting, audiences are surprised with the petite actress's dancing skills. But Pratyusha has her own apprehensions.
Although she pulls of most styles with equal grace and panache, there's one form that the actor finds difficult, "I find Hip Hop very challenging and don't really enjoy it".
But barring hip hop, the actress enjoys most forms including Salsa and Bollywood dancing.
So what can Pratyusha fans expect? "I've shown my style through soft dancing but things are getting tougher. I'm going to show some jhatkas and matkas now. Audiences are going to see a fire performance from me. Audiences will be in for a shock", says Pratyusha with a smile.
Pratyusha has also trained in kathak when she was in school but adds, "Nothings helps here". (She means the Jhalak stage).
On a parting note, she rates herself an 8/10 as a dancer but is confident of being a 10/10. "I'm exploring myself day by day and learning a lot of new things, so I'll be there soon".

LINK: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Find-Hip-Hop-challenging-Pratyusha-Banerjee/articleshow/14776178.cms