Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

What? u mean poor Sugni goes to the temple to marry one man and leaves married to another? I've seen same on another serial, but can't imagine it happening like that in PSH. A bit havey-cavey by TVS though. What on earth happened to the wedding procession he mentioned?? As for Sugni-o 2b 18 and in love 4 the first time *sigh*!

ROFL

Ek phool, do maali types. LOL The village that has never seen one thakur come to marry a bedni, will now see 2 thakurs try to marry the same bedni. ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanLaila2009-rupa-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "breaking news: Sugvi marriage (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

Originally posted by Laila2009

Adi-Sugni? Pls. NOOOAngryAngryAngry

We cannot handle it. We don't want it.

NO-ONE wants it. You can sell it to us anyway you want, but none of us will tolerate it.

I REALLY hope that TVS can marry Sugni before the truth is revealed, but my guess is that it will not happen because in dramas these things are all to predictable.

Interesting...he had a red dupatta lying in the room.

My guess is the room has his wife - she's probably mentally ill.

See, TVS is a GOOD person - someone cannot be good and at the same time be so evil that they would hurt their wife and child. Why hide them away from the rest of the world UNLESS TVS never knew about the child.  Just does not mesh well.

The secret will be out this week. I am SO glad this show does NOT drag. Too many dramas would have made us suffer for weeks with this story. A fast paced show keeps our interest. I only hope more producers will cute out the excessive music, staring etc.

Yeah, for two good looking people, Sugni and Adi have zero sparks between the two of them LOL

If they follow the Jane Eyre format and make TVS' wife mentally ill then that would make TVS satisfyingly grey imo. We've already got the hint from his talk with his sister that their marriage was not happy. Even his conversation with Sugni, where he was skating on half truths, said that theirs was not a very happy marriage but he didn't know what he was missing until he met Sugni. 

In keeping with the Jane Eyre format, it could be that the kid is not really his, that his wife was unfaithful and had a baby and thats why the rest of the family doesn't seem to know or wonder what happened to his child.

I like that storyline as well. Sugni would raise TVS's child from his first marriage, but would a woman raise the child of another woman and man? That's not always the case...plus, it would mean revealing a secret out in the open.  Perhaps TVS has not told her girl the truth. Is she scared of TVS? I didn't get that impression at all.

OR perhaps TVS cheated on his wife - had this child and doesn't want to show to Sugni that he is an unfaithful person. I actually prefer this option as it makes the most sense. The fact that Gulabiya had to breakdown the wall into a room tells me that there is no-one alive in the room...at least I hope.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanbumtrinket

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
 No ! don't want this.. it is acceptable that adi will help to gulabo... but don't see any possibility of adi-sug.. right now..because right now vikram-sug is the main attraction of the show.. so if adi-sug then what  will left for vikram to do ... ? nothing... and gray or white but his love for sug seems genuine.. several time it shown.. he want to share everything to her but he is afraid to thinking of loosing her.. even he want to give his mother's ring to her,if his love is not true then why he want as such...  as tonight when she said 'mai aapke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoo' a gilt was in his eyes.. he knows he is cheating her...  but what about sug.. after this point this is very hard to her to forgive vikram.. because of him she gave lots of pain to her mother.. she din't believe her... so when she will come to know everything ... she will not be same goody-goody sug she will changed... and tonight again.. they gave a hint of 'sardhakai'... if sug refused him.. after knowing everything, he can be do anything to get her.. for me this is show of vik-sug.. how long they are together, i will see.. love or hate doesn't matter much.. but i can't tolerate adi -sug.. any more ... no ! not because of actor or chemistry factor.. but i can't tolerate a situation where a girlfriend becomes daughter in law... and one more thing vikram is a very strong character..and i can't see that he lost his spark...  so if cvs want to be devil ... i would love to say ta ta, bai, bai... sayonara...     

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycupdPutijaChalhovromancefanbumtrinketForeverSHINeeLaila2009pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

What? u mean poor Sugni goes to the temple to marry one man and leaves married to another? I've seen same on another serial, but can't imagine it happening like that in PSH. A bit havey-cavey by TVS though. What on earth happened to the wedding procession he mentioned?? As for Sugni-o 2b 18 and in love 4 the first time *sigh*!

ROFL

Ek phool, do maali types. LOL The village that has never seen one thakur come to marry a bedni, will now see 2 thakurs try to marry the same bedni. ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG you're still crazy ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanbumtrinketLaila2009

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

I knew something like this would happen! LOL I bet I know what happens next:

Sugni and TVS get to the temple to marry. Gulabia finds out and realizes she can't stop it. She goes to Adi and asks him to make good on his promise and stop the wedding. Adi gets there and makes a scene. Somehow Adi has to marry Sugni because nobody else will marry her now. 

I hope that's now how it goes, but I have a bad feeling...Unhappy

Would this happen will mamaji let Adi do that what will happen to his motherLOL( not worried) and AmuOuch(worried)

Hope it does not turn out to be Ek phool no mali

Edited by chalhov - 09 July 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
No there is no possibility of Adi marrying Sugni.Adi will fulfill his promise by helping Gulabiya to expose the the secret to the rest of the world and the marriage between TVS and Sugni will also not occur otherwise there will be no drama left to watch 

romancefan

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
No there is no possibility of Adi marrying Sugni.Adi will fulfill his promise by helping Gulabiya to expose the the secret to the rest of the world and the marriage between TVS and Sugni will also not occur otherwise there will be no drama left to watch.

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

OMG you're still crazy ROFL
Sorry cant help but ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..do maali ..omg ROFLROFLROFL

bumtrinket

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.