Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Oh hell no Bumi Dead

I'm not into jodi but I hate predictable more and if it happens like that I might lose interest in this show. Adi can fulfill his promise without marriage and how the hell would TVS stand there and watch his banja married the woman he loves and what will become of Amrita   Broken Heart

Eww just the thought is making me sick   Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatromancefanJulieDbumtrinket-rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "breaking news: Sugvi marriage (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NOOO

plzzz no adi-sugni...he cant marry her coz he is engaged to amrita...there is other ways to stop sugvi...no adi-sug pairing wll bring light to the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanJulieDbumtrinket

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
What? u mean poor Sugni goes to the temple to marry one man and leaves married to another? I've seen same on another serial, but can't imagine it happening like that in PSH. A bit havey-cavey by TVS though. What on earth happened to the wedding procession he mentioned?? As for Sugni-o 2b 18 and in love 4 the first time *sigh*!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefanbumtrinketShell16pyar-ishk

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
aweosme episode !!! loved it

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Please no Adi-Sugni jodi.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Gosh that will be awful...I will lose interest too...Ouch
...hopefully sugni and TVS are married by the time everyone reaches the temple.

widdycupdJulieDbumtrinket

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Adi-Sugni? Pls. NOOOAngryAngryAngry

We cannot handle it. We don't want it.

NO-ONE wants it. You can sell it to us anyway you want, but none of us will tolerate it.

I REALLY hope that TVS can marry Sugni before the truth is revealed, but my guess is that it will not happen because in dramas these things are all to predictable.

Interesting...he had a red dupatta lying in the room.

My guess is the room has his wife - she's probably mentally ill.

See, TVS is a GOOD person - someone cannot be good and at the same time be so evil that they would hurt their wife and child. Why hide them away from the rest of the world UNLESS TVS never knew about the child.  Just does not mesh well.

The secret will be out this week. I am SO glad this show does NOT drag. Too many dramas would have made us suffer for weeks with this story. A fast paced show keeps our interest. I only hope more producers will cut out the excessive music, staring etc.

Edited by Laila2009 - 09 July 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanJulieDbumtrinket-rupa-pyar-ishk

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Oh hell no Bumi Dead

I'm not into jodi but I hate predictable more and if it happens like that I might lose interest in this show. Adi can fulfill his promise without marriage and how the hell would TVS stand there and watch his banja married the woman he loves and what will become of Amrita   Broken Heart

Eww just the thought is making me sick   Dead

ROFL 

Yeah but didnt we read that the CVs are hell bent on making the Adi Signi rishta happen? And what was the use of Adi's vachan to Gulabia if not to stop the marriage.

I don't really get why they're rushing so much though. Not that I'm complaining - I'm on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails.

widdycupdromancefanpyar-ishk

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Adi-Sugni? Pls. NOOOAngryAngryAngry

We cannot handle it. We don't want it.

NO-ONE wants it. You can sell it to us anyway you want, but none of us will tolerate it.

I REALLY hope that TVS can marry Sugni before the truth is revealed, but my guess is that it will not happen because in dramas these things are all to predictable.

Interesting...he had a red dupatta lying in the room.

My guess is the room has his wife - she's probably mentally ill.

See, TVS is a GOOD person - someone cannot be good and at the same time be so evil that they would hurt their wife and child. Why hide them away from the rest of the world UNLESS TVS never knew about the child.  Just does not mesh well.

The secret will be out this week. I am SO glad this show does NOT drag. Too many dramas would have made us suffer for weeks with this story. A fast paced show keeps our interest. I only hope more producers will cute out the excessive music, staring etc.

Yeah, for two good looking people, Sugni and Adi have zero sparks between the two of them LOL

If they follow the Jane Eyre format and make TVS' wife mentally ill then that would make TVS satisfyingly grey imo. We've already got the hint from his talk with his sister that their marriage was not happy. Even his conversation with Sugni, where he was skating on half truths, said that theirs was not a very happy marriage but he didn't know what he was missing until he met Sugni. 

In keeping with the Jane Eyre format, it could be that the kid is not really his, that his wife was unfaithful and had a baby and thats why the rest of the family doesn't seem to know or wonder what happened to his child.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanLaila2009-rupa-pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.