my prediction was almost right :D

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww, guys.. I was right today, my prediction became right for some extedend.πŸ˜ƒ.
As i posted in http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3082698.. 
Inder chaachu read the letter and virat overheared it and cried 😭, and virat called maanvi ( by viren as usual ), i loved that scene yaar😳, maanvi found that virat asking all this to her and he is by her jeeju's side and so after the phone convo virat felt that maanvi knew he was there with viren, kya understanding hai virman ke beech πŸ˜›..
Rishikesh was superb today, all of them acted for maanvi's happinees , how nice na. and in the end dabu's concern😭.. very well portrayed by the casts of the showπŸ‘..

Precap : viren and jeevika's phone convo, and it also like the same i predicted, jeevika spells out maanvi's love , ( but i thought tomorrow viren will tell virat the truth of his life, ) its ok still have chanceπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
i so agree actually u shud give me quarter credit i forced u to make one post..lol just kidding loved ur prediction n it almost came true do keep predicting moreπŸ˜›
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Bowya your prediction was right! Haha cool, it was a beautiful scene!! Agreeing with you on the precap, Viren will know and also transform again into cupid! :D

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

i so agree actually u shud give me quarter credit i forced u to make one post..lol just kidding loved ur prediction n it almost came true do keep predicting moreπŸ˜›

haha, you are right ash, not quarter.. Half of the credit is only for you..πŸ€—
thank you,πŸ˜› tomorrow πŸ˜‰ let me think first.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Wow, Bowya your prediction was right! Haha cool, it was a beautiful scene!! Agreeing with you on the precap, Viren will know and also transform again into cupid! :D

thanks salena,πŸ˜ƒ 
viren is always virman 's cupid yaar.πŸ˜‰. he don't have to transform.. because he is always, infact he is the best virman fan than all of us..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

haha, you are right ash, not quarter.. Half of the credit is only for you..πŸ€—

thank you,πŸ˜› tomorrow πŸ˜‰ let me think first.. πŸ˜†

thanks πŸ€—
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But I missed VirMaans Today so Muchh...epi was Nice..Do keep Predicting...

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

But I missed VirMaans Today so Muchh...epi was Nice..Do keep Predicting...

same here, missing virman 's cute eyelocks more..  but the phone convo is enough for me because wednesday virat will reach rishikesh πŸ˜ƒ, thanks dear, i will try ..
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oye !! then u should keep predicting then...cuz woh toh reality hota ja raha hai...hehehehe...nice keep it up then
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ! Thats amazing ! :D ! and I so want Virat to know it ASAP.I just hope Viren tell him tomorrow Though I can see Wednesday might be choose to let him know so those 7 days would start from next week only !  and yeah Keep up with yr predictions ! Please make some magical one for VirMan !😳We never know It came out True just like this one ! He he !