Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Do people in real life have a saas like Imartidevi who hurts and burns their doughter in laws for no mistake?
Or have u lot seen someone getting treated badly by their saas like Sajni and khusam or is this not true and only shown in soaps?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyChandni_11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imartidevi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
can't say anything on this as i am jus 17Tongue don't even want an experience of that kind

Edited by Haifa_JayBFan - 09 July 2012 at 10:09am

d_spicyAlisha_01

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Same here I'm 19 so I dnt know anything about this that's y I was just thinking do people in real even go through this and have a bully saas like Imartidevi so I wanted to know if peeple know any one who suffered an incident like this or knows if this happen in real.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanChandni_11

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
me too cant say anything bcoz im jus 17Tongue...if you want any real life stories jus go to this link you can find many stories which makes you panic...Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3030575 

Edited by d_spicy - 09 July 2012 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Alisha!

This does happen in real life,
My mousi wad 21 when she gt married to my mousa and
His mum was like Imaridevi she did not let her son be close to his wife and she hated my mousi alot she did difference to my mousi and her big devrani she loved her big daughter in law but hated my mousi who was her younger d I l

She used to get an iron n burn my mousi's hands used to make her do all housework beater her up n my aunties husband gt into alcohol n used to bully my mousi

Then she ran frm there came to my nana jis house n they divorced but know my mousi gt married again n is very happy with her husband n she has 2 cute little daughters

N her new saas is very nice treats her like her daughter as she has no daughters

So it does happen in real

Alisha_01

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Oh so sad story
Ur Aunty has surely suffered Alot
Now I wish she has a wonderful happy long life
N thnx for the beautiful reply
For every saas like Imartidevi I wish an daughter in law Ambi gets chosen as her daughter in law n the saas gets teaches a good lesson

Haifa_JayBFan

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
even though it is common to have a saas like imarti, it is not common to have a bahu like ambi.

it is very difficult to raise voice against what is happening in family for ages..

i have known a family - not to extent like imarti but i have seen SIL and MIL (not to mentioned FIL too Tongue ) creating differences between DIL and son... they want son to stay away from bahu.. SIL wants everything what parents and brother have... in return she does not want to give anything to her SIL's LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL or MILAngry

Edited by SHROME - 09 July 2012 at 1:54pm

Chandni_11Alisha_01

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
In real life i havent ever seen this happening . . but have seen saas domination lol. .

I am a guy. . so was wierd but i noticed it. .

If you want to see this happening in rael life. . i know we arent allowed to talk about diff shows, but i cant help mention Satyamev jayate episode 1. .  if u see thru the whole thing . .  there very harsh raelity stuff in that first epi . . have a look . . it was about female foeticide. .  and had real life case studies of Saas/ husband dominations. . kinda. . see it to get what i mean. . wont go deep into that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.