Ruk Jaana Nahin

9th July WU Indu & Sanchi jointly trap Shukla!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonaNas1Sejal_DesaichhedaShahinakhpragyakumarswarajgiranna441ashparm1Wild_PearlNarcissistrockstar212ivanta29shantellbrowndeep27dent4usuki11ibmeem275zamina02Westwickdivra4Lubs.-Swetha-Rams3697neverbeforepressuFaayeyshivamalabluedreamz953Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91NamzzPrincess_1230-SD-0preetipcl0veyRach.SofnaFallen AngelSilentsoulAbsoluvSonali.S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th July WU Indu & Sanchi jointly trap Shukla!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

LOL LOL

What a lovely trap !!!

While Indu and Sanchi reach their mansion and wait outside for Sanchi's parents to open the door, a drunk Shukla waltzes into their mohalla. Startled by his untimely arrival, Sanchi and Indu hide behind a couple of pillars in an attempt to stay concealed from his view. However, only compounding the pair's agony, Shukla decides to take a pit stop and re-satiate his alcoholic urges just in front of the Mathur mansion. Patiently standing behind the pillars, the couple wait for the man to hustle away, before proceeding to knock on the door once again. Relieved when Veena finally opens it for them, they barge into the house and shut the doors behind them instantly.  

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Many thanks Shraddha. Lovely update. Approve Big smile

Edited by shridevigaddam - 09 July 2012 at 10:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863-Swetha-.logspressuFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful written update ShraddhaClap Clap
Some what boring episodeDisapprove but we have to wait for INSA Love Track which is in store for usDancing
Can't wait for INSA Love TrackDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863.logsFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ooo shri every time i make you fall on the floor.. i turn pink Blushing i blush a lot...like Indu, you see...

hee hee thank you Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11pressuRashmi040-SD-0roshaeldsouza91

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Thanks for the wonderful written update ShraddhaClap Clap
Some what boring episodeDisapprove but we have to wait for INSA Love Track which is in store for usDancing
Can't wait for INSA Love TrackDay Dreaming
boring? my God these people rocket through tracks yaar.. in one day, they planned, executed the plan and trapped him too... tomorrow his truth is out..
I quite enjoyed today's episode cos everyone was in character and it moved very fast (actually a bit too fast LOL)

Though I wished mehek caught Indu towering so closely over sanchi while eavesdropping on Shukla Tongue

in episodes where INSA scenes are less na, I start observing Indu's eyes even more closely...his expressions..how many centimetres he is away from sanchi..how he's looking into oblivion etc etc LOL cos kuch tho likhna hai Indu ke baare main.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11pressuRashmi040-SD-0roshaeldsouza91

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

ooo shri every time i make you fall on the floor.. i turn pink Blushing i blush a lot...like Indu, you see...

hee hee thank you Hug

Shraddha,
You have such a wonderful vocabulary when you are going for scenic descriptions !!! OMG I am entralled. The sense of humour !!! commendable.

Waltzes ...pit stop ...resatiate ...alcoholic urges

ROFL ROFL

Seriously I am unable to control myself. I am literally imagining the scene as it is plus Shukla split in various frames of
Shukla waltzing on the dance floor with his sharaab ki botal
Shukla taking a pit stop to refuel like the F1 race drivers take the pit stop.

OMG !!! seriously. My stomach is hurting ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11pressuFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
While I was watching this episode ... I was sure sanchi must be thinking that I will never take panga with indu singh ... Forget the pastWink
...When it comes to planning and plotting ...Indu is the best Clap.
BTW shweta is actually dead ...Cry

Edited by rashsharma40 - 09 July 2012 at 10:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11pressu.logsFaayey0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91lashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome updateWink..it was nice to see Indu and Sanchi working togetherDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika34sweet7863suki11pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.