Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

Mala and Anuj

Alisha_01 Goldie
Alisha_01
Alisha_01

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hi guys
Well I was just thinking if Mala was married to Anuj how would Imartidevi behave with her, would Imartidevi misbehave with Mala how she mistreats khusum and Sajni? And would Mala let this happen to her as they have showed Mala as a modern girl would a modern girl tolerate this? And could Mala teach her saas a lesson how Ambi is teaching her?

I think Mala wouldn't have tolerated anything and she would have broke the house by taking Anuj and herself out of the house and she could treat Imartidevi a lesson by taking her ladla son away which would hurt Imartidevi and by this she would get normal but she wouldn't be as good as Ambi in teaching imardevi a lesson n I love Anuj and Ambi jodi so can't tolerate Mala and Anuj

Plz share your thoughts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyPavitra

Haifa_JayBFan Senior Member
Haifa_JayBFan
Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hmm..ya if it was anuj and mala then also imarti wud have been taught a gud lesson by imarti but i don't agreee wid u for saying that mala wud hav broken up the house by taking anuj wid her coz as the character of anuj is being shown he is a complete mamma's boy and wud never let that happen so mala wud never dare to do that...  i agree that mala cud nt hav taught a lesson like ambi is doing but i don't she wud have tolerated imarti's atyachaar as she is a modern girl...

as for anuj-mala jodi i wud even love them as i don't like to see two people who luv each other getting seperated fom each otherCry also even anuj-mala's chemistry was as gud as AnAm's!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyAlisha_01

d_spicy Groupbie
d_spicy
d_spicy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
nice thought...Smile if mala was married to anuj  then the next fraction of second when she got to know the true colours of imarti, she wound have surely broken the house and let anuj to know abt real nature of his mom...thankfully nothing like that happened hereLOL...luv ambi-anuj so cant even imagine anuj with mala...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index