India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

lets do sumthing.. umm.. lets ave sum fun

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hey guys as v were all waiting for sum k0ol happy romantic scenes n vr still waiting n dun know kab tak wait karna paray
lets count all the kumkum sumit hugs Tongue

i hope this is not a bad idea Embarrassed

so i begin with a few i remember (well i remember many but will leave sum for u to write)

1    karwa chaut nite
2    when they plan to go for the movie and then
cancel it cuz sumit aint angry ne more(ofcourse Wink )
3    kumkum hugging sumit when he keeps staring at her after
she wears that skirt he gifts to her
4    that rain dance (3 hugs Tongue )
5    abhay thinking abt sumit kumkum romance (3 hugs Tongue )

so 9 ho gaye Tongue ..
continue counting Big smile

Edited by damsel~~ - 01 May 2005 at 10:35am

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

way u go damsel .... Big smile This is a very good idea i think cause at the moment we aint getting to see any happy moments in kumkum so i guess this will keep us all happy . Wat say guys

Here i go ...

6 Before kumkum get kidnapped ... sumit  hugs kumkum  for a long time and kisses her on her hand and forhead (wowBig smile)

7 kumkum dreaming that they r in their old house again( it was a very sweet sceenSmile )

8 When sumit returns back from dubai and hugs kumkum( very emotitional  but still very romantic ClapSmile )

9 Last day in the chawl both of them standing and talking and sumit putting his hand on kumkum shoulder .Both of then very happy(cute sceen ) 

10 The time in the temple  kumkum and sumit talking and sumit trying to be a little romanticWink  and kumkum reminding him thats its a temple. later  kumkum tells sumit that she is excepting and sumit is very happy and both of them hug each otherClap ( now this one was very good infact surperb i really love this sceen it was soo cute and even druv was so cuteBig smile Big smile)

11 When sumit show kumkum her childhood picture and tells her that he wants a baby girl just like kumkum both hug each other andsu tells kumkum  i love u (both of them look sooo happy Big smile)

oops looks like i am going to write all of them ehehe anywayz i am done now ur turn  

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

12:1st day at goa where sumit try to wear ear ring 2 kumku & getting romanticLOL

13:the candle night dance of kksu(where ac saw them)

14:at the party dancing where sumit introduce ac to kumum(after kumkumfound samu at dhaba)

15:when kumkum no abt sumit poisioning case ,c hug him

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

nice topic damsel!

well these type of posts will keep us happy sumwat!

16;kk's birthday ,su-kk dancing on the song "jene ke ishare mil gaye" then both start crying & hug each other

17.wen kk cu to know that su knows about her brain tumor at her nirthday ,both became too emotional & hug each other

18.in the hospital ,wen su knows about kk's BT &sitting on his bed in hopital hugs her & kk asks him wat happened !so luvly & emotional scenes that was.

19.wen su got the proof that she is kk not chanda so that nite in thier both hug each other

20.renuks wanted to create misunderstandings b/w su-kk through tauji & su fighting with tauji then in their room su telling kk i cant bear ur insult kk & hugs her.

21.su-kk both in temple ,it was kk's dream su prays & kk asks wat is his wish su tells him "mant kisi ko bayee nahi jaati" ...both hug each other

22.at new yr nite,su-kk both in temple kk telling su about AC'S plans& was crying & hugs him tightly!such a luvly scene

23.at the same new yr nite su-kk in their chawl house ,kk telllinh su wat ere u going to do,u didnt even think of me& hugs him

24.at the door of wadhwa house wen they were leaving their home both crying & hug each other tightly

25.dream song of kk at her birthday wen they were in chawl & su in dubai !2 hugs in that dream song

i think its enough by me,so whoz next!!!!

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hey whts the total till now....

umm.. lets c

i ave counted 9
shabzz 7
kushi 4
n zara 11

ab tak chapan LOL oopss
NOT BAD guyz!!! Big smile

abhi tu bohat baki hain...
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

32;wen su-kk in thier new flat ,kk was very scared bcoz of ac & that food poisoning ,both were in their room kk tensed suddenly sound of sumthing that blasts cums & kk hugs sumeet tightly

33 ;malli's engagment day kk tensed & lying on her bad ,su sitting near then she wakes up & after sum dialogues b/w them she hugs him

34;also wen AC trapped su i.e sumeet's friend's murder [asit sen gupta],su tensed kk was getting romantic & hugs him

35;romntic dance in their bedroom in new flat i.e food poison nite ,1 hug

36;also wen su came from dubai after that kitchen romance , ithink there was 1 hug only

hey wat about other ppl ,pleez cum & post yaar ,u dun remeMBER  ANY OF THOSE HUG SCENES OF SU_KK!!!!so yy   arnt u posting!!hey damsel u also!!!!!WinkWink

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

37: When playing cricket and dadji hits the ball and both  them go to caught the ball sumit hugs kumkum and both fall(WowwwwBig smile)

38:Both kumkum and sumit in the chawl the first day in the night  both r very sad and kumkum hugs sumit

39:In goa after the dance (this one i dont remember very well  but i just have a clue>

40:When sumit comes to know that kk is having BT and later he gets a flash back asking who is ur fav <very cute sceneBig smile > 1 hug

41:sumit standing near the radha&Krishna murti  and kumkum comes and ask wat happen sumit  and then both go back hugging each other 1 but long hug

42:In the kitchen when kumkum tells sumit that renuka and tauji want to sit and do the loori  pooja both su&kk getting romanticClap

43:When su is not well and is sleeping and kk comes and gives him a kiss then later he gets up  and both hug each ther (lovely sceneBig smile)

44:After kk changes places with chanda and goes back to the wadhawa house she hugs sumit very tightly

45:In the night su getting a little naughty with kk both r smiling kk sleeping on su chestClap

46:During the time of rahul marriage su  puts a red dupatta on kk head and tells that he wants to see kk dress as a bride again and both hug each other <cute sceneBig smile>

Who is next ??? To continue

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
uhh sure zara but u guys ave cpunted so many
will ave to think
but umm.. how do i think Embarrassed
hehe
hey i remember 1...
47    remember when sumit n kumkum were fooling AC that umm.. Ac shoots n sumit falls n Ac gets scared the same trick.. n then sumit sacres AC with uday Embarrassed
48    When Sumit tells kumkum that hez gonna die in 3 days n she sud tell dhruv when he growz up that he luvz him alot kumkum hugz him awww..
49     when kumkum burns the white saree AC has sent to her
50     when sumit n kumkum r going to the police station.. sumit is going to surrender(asits murder case)

yeahhh 50 ho gaye
wawwww....
long way to go Big smile
carry on guyz Wink

hey u too caryy on counting LOL

Go to top