Harry Potter

Pottermore (Peek In :))

Poll Question: If you could play Quidditch, which position would you like to play in?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.85%]
12 [46.15%]
1 [3.85%]
12 [46.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChocoLavaish

ChocoLavaish

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Congratulations, Slytherin on winning the inaugural Pottermore House Cup and the Secret Bonus!

Pottermore has witnessed some frenzied brewing and duelling over the last few days and we'd like to congratulate Slytherin on winning the inaugural Pottermore House Cup

Congratulations Slytherins Big smile
--------------------
Now come to the real news...Smile

Over the past few weeks on the Site Updates section of the Pottermore Insider, we've been letting you know about our progress developing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on Pottermore

We're excited to announce that the first chapters of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets are coming very soon to Pottermore. 

We will reveal more about this next week here on the
 Pottermore Insider

-------------------------------
Thank you for more updates visit  Pottermore Insider Smile

Edited by ChocoLavaish - 09 July 2012 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartDawn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pottermore (Peek In :))" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeartDawn

HeartDawn

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
awesom...slytherin all the way!!!!..thank you for the news and i'd like to be a chaser or seeker Big smile

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
heyy i just joined pottermore Big smile

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Congratulations Slytherin's! I'm in Gryffindor but still I don't hate Slytherin's. Although I'm a bit sad that Gryffindor came 2nd instead of 1st. I would like to be a chaser.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top