Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina AT2-Har Har Mahadev-dt nt pg 128 (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 150

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I too love Mohit. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Raina AT2-Har Har Mahadev-dt nt pg 128 (Page 128)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
DT's Note
Hence forth all discussions relating to an actor,espececailly ofscreen related matters should be restricted to the actors ATs only
this is done in order to prevent clashes,bashing and name calling taking place between two fan groups

DKDM DT
Minakshi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyIndu13--Yukthi--chand1234deboleena.mannaSilverBell

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Mohit Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty

divyakshetty

Goldie

divyakshetty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by divyakshetty

Mohit u r the bestHug
yes my mohit is the best.

mine tooEmbarrassed

divyakshetty

Goldie

divyakshetty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit Mohit U R THE BESTHugDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
The other day i was going through some posts on a social networking site.There i came across a post.It said that DKDM became popular because of Mohit Raina.
I am going to give my opinion on this.Others are free to disagree with me,i will respect their opinions.Smile
I feel it's the other way round.I feel MR became popular because of DKDM and not vice versa.Frankly speaking,i never knew who was mohit raina until i watched this show.I came to know that he had worked in some shows before DKDM but all those shows were not so good or popular except for Ganga ki dheej i guess which was somewhat popular but was shut down within a year because of low trps.
I feel Mohit got his much deserved appreciation,success and popularity because of DKDM.I think DKDM is the first successful show of his career and i sincerely wish he attains even more success in his future.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PatrarekhaSilverBell

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yes you are right dkdm gave fame to both mohit and mouni and now the situation is we cant imagine dkdm widout mohit.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
its both ways actually...
DKDM gave Mohit Stardom,and Mohit gave DKDM the perfect Mahadev
the situation is either ways,and you have to admit Mohits potrayal of Mahadev is one of the USPs of Mahadev

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.