Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karunima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am a malayali from Gods own country Kerala.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to meet you.
So frm when you are watching dis show.
And how much you like mohit
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the AT Karuna๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I add ur name...๐Ÿ˜ณ
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Umakaruna

I am a newbie to this forum. Would like to b part of this AT of Mohit. My name is Karuna.

Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š  
foram. thumbnail
mere mohit ki at itni sooni sooni kyu hai
mkds come here we will complete it today only
Gopiii thumbnail
Mohitwa ki pyaari behno ( ohh my God I can imagine all the severe beatings I am going to get but still taking risk๐Ÿ˜†) please apne pyaare bhai ke liye vote karo.๐Ÿคฃ
On rival site there is a poll going on (Who is the most popular male TV actor in recent times?)and our Mohit should get max votes. Barun Sobti always leads but we can give him a run for his money. Please tell friends to vote for him too.

I hope I remain alive after this post. ๐Ÿ˜†
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanx Lim u meanie. Dekhna sabse pehle u will b the one in the queue to tie Rakhi to him. It is a crime for a guy like him to be a brother to anyone๐Ÿ˜›. He is our dream guy the heartthrob of millions and billions of girls.
Mohit โค๏ธ
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Limraina

Mohitwa ki pyaari behno ( ohh my God I can imagine all the severe beatings I am going to get but still taking risk๐Ÿ˜†) please apne pyaare bhai ke liye vote karo.๐Ÿคฃ
On rival site there is a poll going on (Who is the most popular male TV actor in recent times?)and our Mohit should get max votes. Barun Sobti always leads but we can give him a run for his money. Please tell friends to vote for him too.

bhai hoga tumhara mera to 2nd hubby hai..๐Ÿ˜†..well puchne se pehle hi bol deti hu meri 2 hubbu hai n Mohitwa is 2nd..1st kon hai ye nehi bolne wali..๐Ÿ˜‰
foram. thumbnail
Link pls.
And bhai hoga tera vo to mere swami hai โ˜บ๏ธ
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limraina

babes link pls