Consequences Of Love Link To Thread 2 Pg 112 17/06 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return! This chapter brought tears to my eyes😭...feel very sad for khushi!.. it was so beautifully written!...hats off to you .. you are a brillant writer 👏 i haven't read the previous parts yet but will comment as soon as i finished reading all the chapters!

The chapter that was based on Arnav's POV was very very emotional. And you mentioned that you are no stranger to few characters in the story; to think that someone has actually been thru what Arnav has, is really depressing. Its very heartbreaking!! The attraction he has towards Khushi is visible but he is hell bent on taking revenge because of Anjali. So Anjali doesn't know the entire truth too? And Khushi agreed for re-marriage with someone else? :O what is she thinking to do? I am curious to read about her plan and all. Great updates :)
read all chapter in one go she left everything breaking all norm just so he can use her and throw her away for a crime she did not commit asr is a fool he jumped to his own conclusion with out looking for the fact and anjali she saw a her boyfriend on top of her best friend who is struggling and she believed him poor khushi paying for a mistake she did not make and asr has her thrown out of where she was and khushi returns home pregnant and will to do anything to keep her baby safe asr boy when the truth hit you it going to rip you apart loved the update awesome emotional heart breaking well done thanks for the pm

Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

The chapter that was based on Arnav's POV was very very emotional. And you mentioned that you are no stranger to few characters in the story; to think that someone has actually been thru what Arnav has, is really depressing. Its very heartbreaking!! The attraction he has towards Khushi is visible but he is hell bent on taking revenge because of Anjali. So Anjali doesn't know the entire truth too? And Khushi agreed for re-marriage with someone else? :O what is she thinking to do? I am curious to read about her plan and all. Great updates :)

You will just have to wait and find out the answer to your question😉. All will be revealed slowly. But I am glad you enjoyed the updated 😃
Originally posted by marjaan

It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return! This chapter brought tears to my eyes😭...feel very sad for khushi!.. it was so beautifully written!...hats off to you .. you are a brillant writer 👏 i haven't read the previous parts yet but will comment as soon as i finished reading all the chapters!

Sorry for making you cry 😆. But thank you for the comment it was very sweet 😊
woho read in 1go awsome yar loving it 
Poor Khushi!   She doesnt even know why she is being punished.  I love the way Arnav is torned between love and duty~   please update soon.
thanx 4 da pm frnd:)
anoda amazing update
love da way u r building da plot gradually instead of rushing
u hav brilliantly captured da inner turmoil of khushi...khushi has taken a wise decision...true essence of motherhood!!!
arnav himslf has ruined evrythng now he cant blame khushi 4 agreeing 2 get married...
iv 2 say dis again u r too gud at  writing arnavz pov :) wich i find a bit surprising as hez a grey character but still u manage 2 make us fall in love wiz him

Originally posted by lastdesire

thanx 4 da pm frnd:)
anoda amazing update
love da way u r building da plot gradually instead of rushing
u hav brilliantly captured da inner turmoil of khushi...khushi has taken a wise decision...true essence of motherhood!!!
arnav himslf has ruined evrythng now he cant blame khushi 4 agreeing 2 get married...
iv 2 say dis again u r too gud at  writing arnavz pov :) wich i find a bit surprising as hez a grey character but still u manage 2 make us fall in love wiz him

Aww thank you so much for your comment. Well I grew up in a household that was dominated by men so I would like to think that and my tomboy ways is what helps me write in a guys POV😆. And as for Arnav my best friend at college was exactly like Arnav he was atheist and everything. That was one of the reasons why I started to watch IPPKND in the first place as the lead reminded me so much of my best friend. And I must warn you that Arnav will be doing somethings things in this story that you may not love, so consider yourself warned😆😉. But thank you so much for that lovely comment. And your welcome for the PM 🤗
Originally posted by LondonChick

Aww thank you so much for your comment. Well I grew up in a household that was dominated by men so I would like to think that and my tomboy ways is what helps me write in a guys POV😆. And as for Arnav my best friend at college was exactly like Arnav he was atheist and everything. That was one of the reasons why I started to watch IPPKND in the first place as the lead reminded me so much of my best friend. And I must warn you that Arnav will be doing somethings things in this story that you may not love, so consider yourself warned😆😉. But thank you so much for that lovely comment. And your welcome for the PM 🤗
😆 no matter wt arnav does u still knw how 2 make da readers fall hard 4 him:p
da plot is getting interesting update by update😃
i hav 1 mantra while reading ur updates EXPECT DA UNEXPECTED:P
so m sure i will stick 2 it till da very end😊
tomboy???lol😆 u knw i was having doubts dat u r a guy:p but now u hav clearified dat u r a grl cum tomboy😆 dun mind :p