Consequences Of Love Link To Thread 2 Pg 112 17/06

Posted: 11 years ago
</font></font>

Thanks LaxshaLOVEArshi for this amazing banner! Its beautiful! 🤗

Okay so I have an idea for a new FF that has been playing around in my head for a while. Here is the character sketch and the Intro. I will only continue this if Its good so please do let me know what you think.

The Gupta family: A well respected, Muslim reputed political party.

Khushi Kumari Gupta/ Khushi Rizwi Hayat: 22 years old. Lives with her aunt and uncle (Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta) whom she refers to as Mum and Dad as hers' died when she was little. She is a Muslim girl whom belongs to the Gupta political party. She has older cousin sister called Payal.

Payal Gupta: 24 years old. The biological daughter of Shashi and Garima. She is a very head strong member of the Gupta political party. Completely opposite to Khushi and lets politics rule here life.

Rohan Gupta: The older brother of Payal and the biological child of Shashi and Garima. He is the older cousin of Khushi. He treats them both equally and is fiercely protective of his sisters. He is also a member of the Gupta party.

Shashi Gupta: A very strict Muslim and member of the Gupta political party. Believes that politics is life and is very ruthless and aggressive when it comes to politics and is willing to do anything to achieve political success.

Garima Gupta: The wife of Shashi Gupta. She is also a very well respected and feared member of the Gupta political party and is also willing to do anything to achieve political success.

Rishi Gupta: The older brother of Shashi and older uncle of Payal and Shashi. He is the head of the family with very secular and extreme views when it comes to politics. He is very well respected and much feared. He has five sons and his wife died in a political riot.

Khaled, Omar, Yash, Rahul and Karan Gupta: The five sons of Rishi Gupta. A rowdy bunch whom are very protective of their two younger sisters. However they are all much feared in their town and are very ruthless politicians. Also members of the Gupta party.

The Singh Raizada family: An extremist Sikh family. Rivals of the Gupta party. Also well reputed and feared in the town.

Arnav Singh Raizada: 27 years old. The son of Paabudarshan Singh Raizada. He is a rowdy youth whom grew up in a political family. He is almost thug like and thus feared by most members of the community. He is ruthless with anyone and everyone with the exception of his older sister Anjali. He hates his father and has no interest in politics but only puts up with his father for the sake of his sister. He is the owner of AR just like in the show.

Anjali Singh Raizada: The older sister of Arnav Singh Raizada. She is loving, caring, kind and compassionate. She is very much like Anjali from the show. She believes that her father will change and thus refuses to leave her father and move out. thus resulting in her brother staying to protect her.

Shyam Manohar Jha: (Not part of the Singh Raizada family) but he is Anjali's boyfriend and is very much like Shyam from the show.

Prabudarshan Singh Raizada: Father of Arnav and Anjali. He is the leader of the Singh Raizada political party. He is a ruthless man whom thinks of nothing but politics. He is lives and breathes politics.

Roshan, Daleep, Gautam, Nitain and Sahil: The brothers of Prabudarshan Singh Raizada and also members of the Singh Raizada political party. They are also ruthless and feared in the town.

'Arnavji hum Maa baneh valeh hain' said Khushi with a smile on her face as she slowly approached him and gently took his hand and placed it onto her flat stomach. 'Humhari pyaar ki nishanee humhari peet meh palrahah hain Arnavji' she continued with a smile still intact on her face. Perfect thought Arnav in his head. This is just what I wanted. Finally. Arnav very slowly moved his hand off from Khushi's stomach and looked her dead in the eye with his signature smirk on his face. 'Humhari pyaar?' 'Kaunsa pyaar? Khushi?' 'Voh Saab jo maneh tumhari saath kiya voh tumhain pyaar laga?' said Arnav beginning to let out a loud raucous laugh. 'Tumhari jaiseh bevakoof ladki maineh meri zindagui main nahin dekhi. Yeh saab to sirf ek sajish teh tumhain pregnant bananekeliyeh take main tumhain barbad kar sakoo' said Arnav. 'Nahin yeh ab kya kehrahain hain Arnavji. Aap toh humseh pyaar karti hain na? Shaadhi kee ha apneh humseh' said a dazed and shocked Khushi as the tears just fell effortlessly from her eyes. Areh voh shaadhi aur nikah dono jotee tee. Voh pandit jooti the aur voh Imam ebh. Khushi could not speak from the shock. She could not believe that this was the man that she had fallen in love with. She had literally given up everything for this man. And now she was standing there pregnant with his baby and he dropped this bombshell on her. It's amazing she thought how the heart makes no noise when it breaks and shatters into a thousand pieces; yet the impact that it has upon you is the loudest you shall ever witness.

Aur ek aur baat Khushi tumhari paas sabot kya hain ki humhari shaadhi ho chooki hain?' said Arnav with a smirk still intact on his face. 'Sabbot chaheyeh apko' said Khushi. 'Yeh rahee apki sabot. Yeh mangalsutra' she said and shoved it into his face 'aur yeh sindoor' she said and pointed to her maang 'yeh mangalsutra apneh humhari galeh main dala tah aur yeh sindoor apneh he meri maang main bari teh' said Khushi screaming now from the pain that had begun to seep its way into each and every inch of her being. 'Oh sindoor, mangalsutra?' said Arnav. 'Toh yeh loh' and with that he ripped of her mangalsutra with a vehemence and erased with her sindoor with the upmost vigour. 'Ab hain koyi sabot tumhareh paas? Ab tumhain sab log nafrat karengeh. Sab yeh he kahaingeh that you don't have a character. Kyunki tum ek paap tumhareh peet main lekar goomrahee hogee. Aur tum lakh baar keh sakti ho keh humhari shaadhi howa tah lekin tumhari paas koyi sabot nahee hogee aur main inkaar kardoongee keh humhari beech kuch tah. Ab Gupta party ke ladlee beti kahee ke nahee rahee. Arnav Singh Raizada she challenge karni key eh nateja hain' and with that Arnav pushed away the now devastated Khushi. Khushi fell to the floor as it felt that the ground had been ripped from beneath her feet.

Little did she know that this was only the beginning of the heartbreak that awaited her...

Okay so here it was. Hope it was good. Please let me know what it was like. This story is literally like my baby I have been working on it for weeks. So please do express your opinions.

Index:

Chapter 1 on page1

Chapter 2 on page 2

Chapter 3 on page 3

Chapter 4 on page 5

Chapter 5 on page 6

Chapter 6 & 7on page 8

Chapter8 on page 13

Chapter9 on page 19

Chapter 10 on page 25

Chapter 11 on page 28

Chapter 12a and 12b on page 33.

Chapter 13 on page 42

Chapter 14 on page 47

Chapter 15 on page 50

Chapter 16A on page 55

Chapter 16B on page 56

Chapter17A on page 63

Chapter 17B on page 63

Chapter 17C on page 63

Important Note Regarding PM's on page 67.

Chapter 18A on page 68

Chapter 18B on page 69

Spoiler on page 74

Chapter 19A on page 76

Chapter 19B on page 76.

Chapter 20 on page 84

Chapter 21 on page 84

Chapter 22 on page 92

Chapter 23 on page 99

Please note I only send PM's to people who ask for them. And to see my PM list please check out my Index.

Edited by LondonChick - 10 years ago
love the concept. plz continue ðŸ˜ƒ
Wow seems to be a heartbreaking story 
Poor kushi
Loved the concept...please continue soon...
Ah loved it! For some reason this reminded me of the movie Ishaqzaade. I absolutely loved that movie and I am sure this FF have some interesting twists and turns. Looking forward to read more 😊 
Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

Ah loved it! For some reason this reminded me of the movie Ishaqzaade. I absolutely loved that movie and I am sure this FF have some interesting twists and turns. Looking forward to read more 😊 

Haha funny you say that I actually watched that movie on the day I posted this. It was that movie that gave me the push I needed to pen this down.

Dw though this FF is no going to be anything like Ishaqzaade =]
Loved it
Will you transalte the conversations in to English please
Originally posted by LondonChick

Haha funny you say that I actually watched that movie on the day I posted this. It was that movie that gave me the push I needed to pen this down.

Dw though this FF is no going to be anything like Ishaqzaade =]

I am glad then. The movie was too depressing anyways 😆
oh my god!  amazing concept but sounds like a tear jerker!

I'll make sure I sit with my tissue box when I read these updates!

Thank you so much for the PM (otherwise I would have missed out on this story!)

Love,
Katie <3
Very intense!   different concept.  please continue.