Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Similarities b/w DTPH & KYPH

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Since i am very vela right now ....ejoying a very well desrved sunday break..one post from me to you guys ..feel free to add your comment

similarities between Dil to Pagal Hai and Kaisa Yeh Pyar hai

1. in both the ending are with words PH - where in one its stands for "Pagal Hai" in the other is stands for "Pyar Hai"

2. both are all about falling in love

3. both are musical love stories

4. in both the lead actor doesnt believe in love

5. in both the lead actress believe in love

6. in both the lead actor wanted the lead actress to act or perfprm on stage beside them, however the means both took were different

7. in both the lead actors fall in love durind the performance (i think thats what gonna happen in kyph)

8. both have supporting actors falling for the lead herione.in dtph it was akshay kumar, in kyph its prithvi

9. both have supporting actress falling for the lead actor - in dtph it was karishma, in kyph it is tania or then could be mishti

10. in both the lead actors considered the supporting actress to be their best buddy.

11. in both it was the supporting actress who first performed with the lead actor(for kyph its tania)

12. in both it was the supporting actress who confess their love for the lead actor... it was karishma in dtph in a druken state after the party, it was tania in kyph during the party.

13. in both the supporting actress tells the lead actress to lay off the lead actor.

14. oh yes, in both it was only after the lead actor hears the lead actress sing, does he want her to perform with him!!

More similarities later.....

Misty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

cool list misty..................but doesnt SRK believe in love in the film coz remember he dreams about his "dream girl"......wot name did he give her ...Maya ( i think)

according to da simlarities do u think prithvi will end up with taniaπŸ˜• ( not mishti coz thats his sis)

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
YEAH , YEAH,. EVEN ANGAD has got dream girls......left...right....top...bottom.hehehe.

Cool work Misty. You ahve an eye for detail. DTPH is one of my eternal fave films.πŸ˜ƒ
sugar plum thumbnail
gosh... that's rite... btw... DTPH is on sony rite now!πŸ˜†
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Thanks Nitica, it remains one of my fav films too which i can watch again and again.. and kariya tho shahrukh keeps looking for his maya .... he doesnt at first believe in love coz remember in the beginning he is asking pyar ..woh kya hota hai and how will i know that i;'m in love ....oh that reminds me another similarity between dtph and kyph..

15. in both it takes the third person to bring the lead closer....in dtph it was madhuris aubt played by farida jalal to puts that keeds in both of them, in dtph it is angads dadi....

kool*kariya* thumbnail
oh so SRK doesnt belive in love in da beggining...sorry i aint seen da film for long....but it is cumin 2nite on sony
-funnfrolic- thumbnail

Thanks Dinky...A could be similarity though now

While in DTPH, it was when the show has ended or about to end do the lead actors get together! Hopefully same will be the case in KYPH!! if that happens then we know where Ekta got her inspiration from! he he he

Misty

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
i've never noticed that but thats so true!!!!😊
iram_99 thumbnail

Never seen the film, but now I will definatly!!

---Iram---

~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, i thought the show had some similarites to taal, but now it seems like its like Dil To Pagal Hai... great job!