Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for new thread...

the update was amazing..loved it...

these people were on shopping spree...i just loved their dresses...poor arnav...guys always pulling his leg...and NK blank as always πŸ˜†

khushi is getting naughtier day by day...gosh...i just love her here..arhi relation is so cute..they definitely have come a long way...

waiting for your next update..please do continue soon...
sweetvanie thumbnail
Ok Zara i like this ...

wonderful chapter and i love the dresses ...

Thx for PM...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it so cute loved the dresses and the shoes and the suit awesome very cute update thanks for the pm loved it

monkeydog18 thumbnail
Awhhh hungry babies!!! Lol. Amazing
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatz77

RESSS 

-Edited- 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! 
We got a 5th Thread , Wow !! ... it's party time πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ ... * Does a lil happy dance*
But this is sadly our last thread 2 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... anywayz i don't wanaa be all emotional so lets move onto the update πŸ˜ƒ ... right on!!!
Yipeee !! ... i'm first ... i think this is the second time i've been first in the whole of POF !! ... but anywayz i'm baree happy ... i forgot all ma pm's and quickly clicked on POF and ressed it and luckily i got the forst spot !! *Does the bhangra*LOL. thanks sis.πŸ˜ƒ
Alrighty then , The update was AMAZING , FABULOUS , CUTE , FUNNY AND WONDERFUL !! πŸ˜Š
i Lurveed it <333 ... ❀️ thank youuu!
the shopping part was sooo nice !! ... i really liked how all the men went 2 buy there suits and there ladies went 2 buy there dresses ...  yep everythings orginized.
Lol !! ... NK is soo jokes on how he finds the tailoring tickly πŸ˜† yep Nk is weird like thatπŸ˜†
But i proper cracked up when Arnav fell 4 what casanova said on how the people wanted 2 touch him up 🀣 ... lol. casanova s always teasing arnav,πŸ˜†
And WOW !! ... The suits looked really nice and handsome πŸ˜‰  ummmhmmmπŸ˜‰
Ohh and when the girlz were shopping it was soo cute and nice like how Minnie and Pinky have similar dresses πŸ˜Š yh their dresses being the same makes that much sweeter😊
And atleast Nani's happy she has a saree !! πŸ˜ƒ woohooπŸ˜ƒ
OMG OMG OMG ! ... The dresses were sooo beautiful and pretty !! ... the boyz will probably get happy !! lol. any doubt!?πŸ˜‰
LMAO , When they all left the shop , Arnav proper ran , Lol naughty boy πŸ˜‰ ... baree runnin 2 see your wifey !! ...πŸ˜‰ LOL arnav just wanted to have a peekπŸ˜†
and then Aditya and Cazanova ran aswell leaving a confused NK , Aman and SJ !! ... πŸ˜‰
Ohh and Haha , the girlz aint lettin the boyz see there dresses !! ... Hmm but that would be a good surprise 4 the boyz ... yep it wouldnt be fair, lol
Lol , Arnav has a different mind 4 Hungry πŸ˜‰ hehehe
Ok then , Woahh they forgot about the gifts ... it's a good thing there buying it now !! ... and 4 groups i see ... Awww poor Aman he wants 2 go with Khushi but Arnav is giving the look !! πŸ˜† .. arnav wants to be alone with khushiπŸ˜†
Haha it's funny how Arnav and Khushi couldn't find a gift but atleast finally they found 1 ... and the shoes were awesome !! ... They really did look nice πŸ˜Š ... thank youuu!
OMG , They wanted 2 get home early so they can have an early night πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ... :P
Hmm ... Do continue soon n Thnxx sooo much 4 the pm =) ... πŸ˜ƒ welcome!
Love you Loadz ❀️ ... xxx 

p.s : i hope u like ma long comment !! ... xxx I love it!! thank you so so so much sis.

gift for long comment

xxx
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omgg nooo its gonna end soon 
ughh i loved it man 
ur writtin is soo cool

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread!πŸ₯³
awesome update... loved the dresses... they are so beautiful... and mens suits was good... arnav would be stunned to see khushi in that dress😍
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the updated
The dress were sooo beautiful and I loved the shoes
Thanks for the pm
And I am sad that this story is ending soon
Ps congrats on the Fifth thread!!!!!!
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
  ❀️  LOVED IT! ❀️

The seven tailors too funny.  The sari for Nani, so sweet.  The shoes, so cute! πŸ‘πŸΌ

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME AMAZING FABLUOUS CUTE FUNNY UPDATE LOVED IT ❀️

SAD THE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST 😭 AWW GONNA MISS THIS FF SO HARD TO PART WITH IT 

THE SHOPPING: I WAS LAUGHING AT THE GUYS SHOPPING PART 7 DWARF πŸ˜†  OMG NK IS HILARIOUS "IT TICKLES" πŸ˜†FERNY ENJOYING IT N ARNAV HAVING A HARD TIME "THEY JUST FEELING U UP FOR THEIR OWM PLEASURE" 🀣N ARNAV REACTION NK N CASANOVA ARE ONE IN THE MILLION  THE SUITS ARE GREAT BET THE GUYS LOOK VERY DASHING IN THEM I ALWAYS THOUGHT GIRLS HAVE MORE FUN SHOPPING BUT THESE GUYS PROVE ME WRONG LOL N MINNIE N PINKY GOT MATCHING DRESS N PINKY WAS SO HAPPY NANI GOT A SARI AWWW ADIL WAS SO CUTE GIGGLING AT HOW PRETTY HIS MOMMA LOOKS ALWAYS LOVE UR CHOICE IN CLOTHING THE GUYS WOULD BE KNOCK OUT WHEN THEY SEE THEIR PARTNERS ARNAV WALKING FAST TO SEE KHUSHI IN HER DRESS N WHEN HE ASK THE OTHER IF THEY DONT WANT TO SEE THEIR PARTNERS THEY ALSO RAN πŸ˜† LEAVING NK SJ N AMAN ALONE "LOOK AT OUR BOYS ALL GROWN UP" NK "BUT THEY ALREADY ALL GROWN UP ARENT THEY" CLUELESS NK HOPE HE GETS A GIRL SOON THEN HE GONNA FEEL THE SAME THING AS THE GUYS LOL N THE GIRLS DIDNT ALLOW THEM TO SEE THEM ARNAV 'IM HUNGRY NOT FOR FOOD" NAUGHTY BOY THE GROUP PLANNING TO GET THE GIFT HAHA AMAN WANT TO BE IN KHUSHI GROUP BET U HE REMEMBER THE BORING RIDE WITH THE BOYS N ARNAV GIVING THE LOOK KHUSH N ARNAV RUNNING AROUND FINDING A GIFT N SHOES R NICE N NAUGHTY KHUSHI WANT AN EARLY NIGHT 😳☺️ 
AWW CASANOVA N HENRIETTE IS AN AWESOME COUPLE NEXT TO ARHI OF COURSE N THE WEDDING IS THE NEXT UPDATE πŸ₯³ HOPE WE GET TO SEE KHUSHI IN LABOR N ARHI BABY I KNOW IM GREEDY BUT WAT TO DO U MADE ME THAT WAY LOL

AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT ❀️CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM

Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago