Will Sugni find out??!!

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
as in precap of friday's epi, gulabo want to show sugni about reva manjil n wants her to come wth her. Do u think Sugni wll find out the secret of reva manjil n vikram or will she going to believe her mother in case gulabo finds something by herself?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
No. When Sugni gets there, there will be nothing. She won't believe Gulabiya. This is going to drag for some more weeks:(
srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There wont be much drama if Sugni finds out so soon.. but then she will eventually get to know and some new twist will start in Vi-Su's love and shaadi plans 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seeing the pace of PSH ..sugini might come to know on day gulibiya find out truth ..If it is some other drama then it would have take u turn with lot of MU & then finally truth getting reveled

I guess sugini will know & her trust will shaken on TM
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sug vil know the truth soon and it wil create MU bet them bt i jus hope Vik has a proper reason fr doin everythin he s doin now n i hope the CVs donot show him immoral 

if there is no SUGVI then there is no PSH fr me 

SE actin has improved a lil bit bt i wil always want only Sugvi 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes i think she will find out and the next tract starts
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnxx everyone for ur views

I hope vikram has valid reasons for all the questions n sugvi is together even after the truth of manjil come out