Page 2 Page 39

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

S a n j

V M  G a l l e r y

Hey My Darlings, For those who don't know me (I doubt there are many LOL) my name is Sanjana aka Sanju/Sanj, I'm 22 yrs old and I've been making vm's for the past 6 years. (Long time...I know Tongue). Well A  a r Y a is my current favourite jodi on TV right now, I Love making VMs and I kinda like it to keep things organised so it's easier for my fellow IFians to find my VMs easily...so I thought to post all my VMs here in one post, it'll be a lot easier that way, don't you guys think?

Ps:I rarely take reqs but I certainly do take some suggestions.Last but definitely not the least,I would like to thanks to all of my friends,for tolerating me and my VMs...coz sometimes we both can be disasterous LOL

H e r e ' s m y r e c e n t v m :

Do hit the Like This Post Button if u enjoyed the VMS Smile

I n d e x

AarYa (Aadha Ishq) - Pg 1
AarYa (O Re Piya) - Pg 3
AarYa (Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na) - Pg 6
AarYa (Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein Theme) - Pg 8
AarYa (The Love Theme)  - Pg 14
AarYa's Dil Ka Rishta - Pg 18
AarYa - Apna Mujhe Tu Laga - Pg 22
AarYa - Paani Da Rang - Pg 28
AarYa - Lemon Con - Pg 32

Edited by KinSanj - 02 November 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeiSunrio80RuchiBIM-Swetha-ashGC_arjakriti07july12_1995Strawbellaksfan2luv_lvndrkholitaMalika_ZL_KhanAngeloScuro..Comrade4eva..Zetteraanyakunatjyoti06jasraj123-ProudGCian-gcluvtaahir004alicia.villager00Euphoria.pickachuUltimate-GCian..CountingStars.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanj Creations| AarYa Lemon Con Mix - Pg 32" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hey guys.

Well This is my very first vm on AarYa. I am on holidays so I was just going through some of the PV episodes and felt like making a VM.
I didn't do much work...kept it simple. hope you peepz like it =D

AarYa (Aadha Ishq)

Do hit the Like This PostButton if u enjoyed the VM Smile

Edited by KinSanj - 14 July 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorva2306syzwa_pvabin11RuchiBIM-badmoonrising-darrishasumasan-Swetha-padmavarTheMockingBirdnirmalac99luv_lvndrpriya_drizzlesksfan2Zettersaf24kholitaAngeloScuroMalika_ZL_Khanaanyakunatjyoti06-Ravjot-Euphoria.Suchi--ProudGCian-jasraj123gcluvvillager00taahir004..CountingStars

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Nice, lovely refreshing VM

Edited by AngelDark - 08 July 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaKinSanj

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Sanjuu OMG its a dreamyyy Mix ...loved it Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...AarYa moments u selected in this mix along with the promo video  was perfect for this dreamyyy song and your editing is superb StarStarStarStar... Aaahhh its so good to watch your mix after a long time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kholitaKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Sanjuu OMG its a dreamyyy Mix ...loved it Day Dreaming...AarYa moments u selected in this mix along with the promo video  was perfect for this dreamyyy song and your editing is superb Star... Aaahhh its so good to watch your mix after a long time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jyo what do i tell u? I've become an AarYa addict like totally...hehe u'll be seeing a lot of me here now Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AngeloScurokholitajyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Sanju :Yup I can see that Wink...well somewhere we do hv similar tastes starting from bidaai days WinkLOLEmbarrassed...and I cant wait to see all the fab VMs u will make on AarYa Embarrassed

-Swetha-kholitaKinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju :Yup I can see that Wink...well somewhere we do hv similar tastes starting from bidaai days WinkLOLEmbarrassed...and I cant wait to see all the fab VMs u will make on AarYa Embarrassed
hehe we sure do ;) it's nice to be together again. hehehe, and yes since i am home all july all i'll do is make vms :P heheh

-Swetha-kholitajyoti06

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Beautiful vid Clap
Heart it
thanks for sharing! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaKinSanj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.