SugVi/Marriage/Reva Manjil...

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello dear PSHians & Sugvians...I'm finally back after staying inactive from the forum for last week. Its bcoz I had exam but still I did watched all the episodes of last week n checked WU through my cellphone as I cudn't sit infront of my PC due to my mom's restrictions. I missed this place a lot n esp participating wth u all in the discussion.🤗I'm happy to b back...well here's some random thoughts...hope u wnt b bored😕😃

If u have noticed already that vikram is adament n firm with his decision to marry sugni. Even being a thakur he fall in love with a bedni and after his family in against of this decision, he decided to marry Sugni. all this is happening too fast ans it looks like vikram is in hurry to marry sugni no matter how much he or his family is attacked by the evil men. His desperation to marry sugni made me suspicious about his intentions. 😕Does he truly want to give her proper love n respect n thats y is willing to marry her or is there anything else hidden inside him which made him desperate to marry her?😕😲 I feel somewhere there is more to just love...I feel there is a  reason for him to marry sugni. And its connected to reva manjil n with tht lil girl. He even told the lil girl to wait for few more days as he is doing some other arrangements...does it connected with marrying sugni?? I think after marrying sugni some sort of huge burden frm his heart will b relieved n this can only b possible marrying a bedni. 😲🥱I think mayb someone has cursed him in past tht ur daughter will b insane n will hve to live in a haunted place forever unless u marry a bedni. After marrying sugni the curse wll b over n his daughter wll b able to live a normal life. 😕😲Whatever the reason is but vikram's hurry to marry sugni does clearly shows tht he sn't marrying her jst coz he loves her but it has sth to do wth tht girl n reva manjil. 😭😭

Whatever the reason is but I hope after marrying her, he doesn't change or get negative. I just hope he has some valid reason about keeping a small girl into a haunted place n he n sugni is still together n in love with each other. ⭐️😊Jst marrying her shouldn't b his only intentions n all this strong stands, love, dream to destined to b together isn't all fake. I hope he isn't doing all this to sacrifice sugni to get back his daughter into normal life.

However I am not liking this reva manjil, lil girl staying alone in haunted place, etc track. its completely mismatch with the original flow of the storyline. 😡🤢🤢to make it more interesting, for sake of twists...the cvs r messing up the natural sweetness of PSH. I am sure their original idea was different bout reva manjil. they wanted to show his wife but after realizing many viewers have guessed it, they changed their plan n brought the lil girl.😕🥱 Mayb they wll keep wife dead for more time before they decide to bring her alive. I also feel tht cvs r deliberately making viewers confused/surprised by throwing contradictory articles on PSH in online, newspaper, tv promos, etc...so tht viewers get puzzled n guess sth else while they shock all with sth else. but by doing this there is chance n fear to mess up the storyline even more which wll ultimately b bad for the show.😕😲😲

whatever it is in future but as long as Sugvi are together, this show will be rocking for me

❤️SUGVI ROCKS...SUGVI IS FOREVER❤️

ps sorry if anyone is hurt by this post, just my plain opinion on some observations...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
so finally vicky has decided to marry but why is he in such a hurry...I am very scared now :((
daffodil81 thumbnail

Wonderful post stephh loved your detailed analysis. I sometimes feel vicky's wife is insane so to have a mother for the kid vicky is marrying sugni and also becoz he loves her. His love is true as we have seen so many proofs of that if not he cud have married a girl from a thakur family.
As long as vicky's love is true and sugvi are together i am all for it .
stephhh thumbnail
thanks arathi

yes I agree with u

I hope sugvi is together no matter what