Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

This is my first post on PKDH ... And i have news for all the fans and lovers of this sweet romantic lovestory...

Guys the Tilak Promo...has made it into the Top Three Promos of the week at Telly Tadka's Weekly Segment "Teen Ka Tadka" ...

I am sure you guys are all excited and thrilled...So what are you waiting for, here is the Link:

http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/promo/teen-ka-tadka/

Note: Please remove the space from in between Telly and Tadka to get access to the article, and please please please do leave in your wonderful comments. You can use your FB account for adding comments and liking the article...

I am sure this is exciting and i am not sure but i think this is the first article TT has featured...So Get going and start commenting!!

Cheers

Rajla

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81JosupraroseliRitu-Bushraa.samrudhi.rvirumanuTacker_HolicOmaRamdassmushiroxxBissenKhalidprava55663FIZK6-aparna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "News! The Tilak Promo makes it into Top 3 LIST" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajla

IF-Dazzler

rajla

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What no takers...No comments Nothing?

Edited by rajla - 08 July 2012 at 9:42am

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ThAnks for sharing

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
wow awesome...this promo is surely gonna rock...<3
waiting for monday..:)
tfs dear..:)

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes I saw it :)

thanks for sharing :-)

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thats great news.

Thanks for sharing : )

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey welcum dear,tfs

khan_somi

Goldie

khan_somi

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.