Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NSDT#3[AR] Reception of AR-Pg 130

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

NAZRON SE DIL TAK

Firstly,thanks a lot Rajni and Ish for the beautiful banners for the third thread.I love you guys so much..

WELCOME TO THE
WEDDING CEREMONY

SPECIAL CELEBRATION THREAD OF
ARMAAN RIDDHIMA

This is how the whole card looked like.

This is the wedding invitation card of Armaan Riddhima's marriage.All of you are cordially invited by Gupta family and Armaan's saalis[adhi gharwalis] to attend the auspicious wedding of our beloved couple-Armaan and Riddhima.
All the people who have given their names from Armaan's side plz don't worry.
You guys will see your names in the reception card.
So smile guys,the wedding day is just one more day far.

This thread starts with the wedding celebrations of Armaan Riddhima.I know you guys must be smiling after reading this.So people lots of fun,dhamaal,masti, romance and drama is on the way.Get ready into the mood of celebration and enjoy AR's wedding to the fullest...

We want you all to know that Fatima di and I have jointly carried out this ff further after it was started by Aditi.We have really worked hard to make this wedding special for all the fans of Dill Mill Gayye [KASH, KASU, KAJEN]. We hope that you would actively participate in this wedding and have fun..

Alright I know that many of you wish to throw tomatoes and all stuff to me for being so late in making this thread.But I was helpless without my laptop.I'm really sorry for that.
Coming to the wonderful feeling of starting the third thread.
I still can't believe that we have reached the third thread. The credit ofcourse goes to all of you for being such wonderful readers.Thank you so much for all your love and support.You guys have been there with his ff since so long.I am really fortunate to have such understanding readers like you all.
As I've already informed through notes,the wedding parts would be send as pms to the regular readers.The wedding parts have been prepared in MS-Word file and I'll be uploading the file on a certain website.That's why I'll be sending pms for all the parts written by me or di related to the wedding of AR through pm.

All the new readers as well the old folks are most welcome here.To get the pm parts for the wedding special parts,you guys need to earn it by liking the update related posts and sharing your comments on the same updated part.All the irregular and silent readers who do away with just pressing the like button are also informed that no pm would be sent until and unless we get comments from your side as well .

I know that I have been really irregular with the updates but my studies make it quite hard for me to update regularly.
I express my gratitude from the bottom of my heart to all my wonderful readers who have made the journey of NSDT so beautiful.Also,a very warm welcome to all the new readers.
This third thread was not possible without my cute spammenrs-Ish,Geet,Pri,Anisha,Gyanvi I love you all for being such amazing freinds and readers.

Maria,Riddhi[kashishkikashish],Prachi,Srishthi,Jiya,Anisha,Liashna,Geet,Babli,Punam, Rajni,Niki,Madura,Gyanvi, Ish,Pri, Rumaisa,Sania uppi, Anumeha, Jiya, Farwa, Aditi, Diyan, Niharika, blesssed4, Blue_lotus22,awesome, hotarsh,Sanjana,Pumpkinn,mijanur bro ,Mimzy,Anuj and all those who love this ff,I and di thank all of you for showering NSDT with so much love.We really don't know how to thank all of you for your encouragement and motivation.We welcome all the new readers as well.
Fatima di and I are really grateful to you guys for everything.

vayu_prachiARMAAN-KSGFANdmglover143amyz.nikdestinationnrajanimnnIhArIkAm-g19aar123blue_lotus22KaShKiKashishDiyanams021azy123kashmayurfanblessed4anamika2010akshadsanjana25saniashzadiKaJen_addictionRedrose21HADmishtigupta.aditi20Rozy77ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12fri42911Pumpkinnvidu87prachi_mjhtLiashnaanumeha_rajatteenorchidsweetdesirejiyaa_m

Please keep loving this story and kindly continue sharing your views as they mean a lot to us.
Enjoy the wedding all our dearies...
Love you all
Take care!
Fatima and Asma

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 04 January 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

NSDT_PMprayasbanetta10aar123NihsondestinationnGurpreetKaSh16mimee0991polishedtechiepunamluvshilpam-g19qt4everrtjksanishaallurisaniashzadisakshiksgRedrose21blue_lotus22sweeetyrocsfri42911vidu87KaJen_addictionLilAppleMrMrsChiping.PumpkinnAMMY12-Im-Possible-HR-DMG4lifeyouth_showsfanjiyaa_mwaniya_fatimaKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatmijanursweetdesire

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Nazron Se Dil Tak # 4

Sangeet Ceremony: Page 1 [Download link send through PM]

Note regarding the pm part : Page 23

Note for Haldi ceremony update: Page 26

Haldi ceremony: Page 30

Note for preparing the list of gharaatis and baaratis to make the wedding invitation card: Page 38

New pm list-Page 49

Mehndi ceremony :-Page 60

Wedding Ceremony:- Page 68

Wedding night(16+):- Page 99
Reception:- Page 130

Another running ff
[Romantic thriller of Armaan Riddhima]-

VIRTUE AND VICE-Thread 2
VIRTUE AND VICE-THREAD 3

MY OTHER COMPLETE STORIES:

1. THE FINAL DECISIONS[AFTER THE LAST SCENE OF DMG] A ONE SHOT AR FF

2. KHWABON KI MANZIL(A mini AR ff)

Khamoshi: a mini AR ff

4.Teri Arzoo Hai Sanam(AR OS)

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 28 January 2013 at 7:12am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

NSDT_PMprayasbanetta10Nihsondestinationnkashmayurfanaar123punamluvshilpaRedrose21rtjksblue_lotus22sakshiksgfri42911vidu87KaJen_addiction-Im-Possible-kiran_ratiHR-DMG4lifeyouth_showsfanwaniya_fatimajiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

PART 66

WELCOME TO THE
WEDDING CEREMONY OF

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA

SANGEET CEREMONY

The beautiful morning of AR's wedding ceremonies had finally started.

Today Sangeet Ceremony of AR's wedding was planned.

Ridz woke uo around 8 a.m. and as she opened her eyes and adjusted to the dim light of her room,she was surprised to see the new changes in her room. It was all filled with hundreds of rose bouquets each having a card n there were good  number of cute teddy bears as well.

She sighed and said: Armaan

She picked up the cell to call him but before she could, he himself called her

AR: good morning Mrs. Malik kaisa laga surprise????????

RI: bahut bahut bahut acha Mr. Malik lekin yeh sab kis liye

AR: meri princess k liye

AR: cards padhey

RI: nahin padh rahi hoon

She opened one card on which was written

"You may only be one person to the World,

But You may also be the World to one person."

Another card:

"There are many people who come and go in our lives...

A few change us in ways that change us forever,

Making us better for knowing them

You have made a difference in my life.

Thank You for being you."

Another one:

If kisses were raindrops,

I'd send you showers.

If hugs were seconds,

I'd send you hours.

If smiles were water,

I'd send you the sea.

If love was a person,

I'd send you ME."

Another one:

"The bond of friendship is everlasting,

True friends never say good-bye,

There is pure truth between us,

That will never die.

You are my inspiration,

You knew when I was hurting,

You helped me with my troubles and pain,

For staying close by and being a friend.

And to end this off I just wanted to say,

That if you need a friend,

I'll be there till the very end.

I wanna thank you "

Another one:

And many more like this. She was touched.Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

She looked at the teddy bears .The teddies that she saw were so cute she just pinched their nose n took the bouquets from their hands

Another card:

"To the one that in my life came

And in my heart so special she became.

Tomorrow things will not be the same

And life will stop being a game

For there is a future you have to aim,

A shining star you have to claim,

And a destiny to make with no one to blame,

With head always up and never feel any shame...

I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim

From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Another one:

Another one made by him had the following lines written:

"kaha usne bharosa dil par itna nahin karte

kaha mein ne ke mohabat mein kabhi socha nahin karte!

kaha usne bohat khush rang duniya ke nazare hain

kaha main ne ke jab tum ho to kuch dehka nahin karte!

kaha usne main tum se dur hun lekin tumhara hun

kaha maine ne ke sapne dil ko behlaya nahin karte!

kaha usne meri chahat mein ruswaeyan hongi

kaha main ne shorat se gabraya nahin karte!

kaha usne samajh jao samajh jao aye mere pagal!!

kaha mein ne ki dewaney ko samjhaya nahin karte!!!"

Riddhima was overwhelmend. She could not speak a word as she was filled with hundreds of emotions inside.

AR: Riddhima plz yaar don spoil my mood mainey itna acha surprise plan kiya aur tum ro rahi ho haan ?Mujhey pata hai yeh khushi k aansoon hai but plz I hate ur tears, you know na..

RI: Armaan,I luv u.I don't know what to say right now.I'm speechless.Thank you for making this morning unforgetful for me

AR: I luv u too basket and you don't need to say anything.I can connect to your feelings without any words jaan.Please smile because the new phase of our life is going to begin from today.I wished to make this morning a memorable one for you.After all it's our Sangeet today.I can't wait for the evening.

As Armaan said those warm words,Riddhima felt as if he said it very close to her. She tried to look around her especially near the window and the next moment  a hand grabbed her n pulled in the balcony

RI: Armaan tum?

AR: haan

RI: kya Armaan jaao yahan se, koi dekh lega toh socho kya hoga

AR: arey yaar

RI: kyun aaye tum yahan?agar kisi ne dekh liya toh bahut gadbad ho jayegi..

AR: I can't believe it.I've planned this surprise for you with so much of hardwork and here you are scolding me for a good for nothing reason.Main yahann isliye aaya kyunki main apni basket ke is arrangement ko dekhne ke baad wale first expressions ko miss nahin karna chahta tha

RI: ARmaan I luv u.You know na.Woh toh main bas ainwayi.Let it be..Thanks a lot for this wonderful morning.

She kissed his cheek n hugged him with a smile.A while later she came out of his embrace after they exchanged each others emotions through that warm hug.

RI: Armaan ab tum jao theek haiplz baki baat Sanjeevani mein ab jao

AR: pakka jaun

He kissed her cheek n went away..

Riddhima walked inside the room with a flushed face and her eyes fixed upon Anjali who was twisiting on the bed while sleeping.

Anjy's eyes opened eventually since she was disturbed by AQR's murmerings and finally she woke up.She was not less surprised than Riddhima and called out loudly: mom dad ridzy nani yahaan aayiye jaldi

Following are the songs used in the part.Just imagine AR and DMG gang in them
1. Chal pyaar karegi

2. Mahi ve-Kal ho na ho

I've copied and pasted the morning of Sangeet part from part 65 to here since some of you got confused about what happened after that morning.
To read the rest of the Sangeet part plz press the like button so that I can pm you the link for downloading the sangeet part.I'll send the pms tomorrow.
Those who get the pms for Sangeet and forget to comment won't be getting pms in future.
Since I'm a KASHIAN,I've used KASH pics but you may imagine whichever couple you like the most as AR.
I've loved all the 3 Riddhima's but Shilpa is my favourite.
I hope the pics are not a problem for anyone.

I and Fatima di have put all our time and effort to make AR's wedding a unique,special and memorable one.
So, kindly share your views regarding the part.
I'm really sorry for the delay in update.
I missed you all a lot.
Love you all
Take care!
Asma

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 September 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

reetahuja21kungfupanda123Ankitatheistnew_ksgjaspreet12geetika_263funkyredprayasbanetta10sweetkajenFahranaazimmionemimee0991destinationnkunabzaar123diyachillkashmayurfanpolishedtechieAR_FANbhuviipunamluvshilpajain92Redrose21blue_lotus22sakshiksganishaallurisaniashzadirtjksKaJen_addictionfri42911vidu87-Fizzi-AMMY12HR-DMG4lifePumpkinnjiyaa_mwaniya_fatimaKaSh-Maneet-Fanteenorchid_Ridz_youth_showsfansweetdesire

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hey Aasma...Finally you made third thread of NSDT...I was waiting So badly...A very huge Congratulations for this...you truly deserve it... 
With the amazing way you write, this thread doesn't seem like a surprise. You certainly deserve it. ...Really want to read more But I know that we have to wait...Koi nahi...Will wait...All the very best for your Exams... Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 08 July 2012 at 8:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitatheistLilApplecrazy4KASH_ARwaniya_fatima

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Congratulations dear for the new thread!!!!!
eagerly waiting for the new update!!!!!!
please don't take too long to update it.

Edited by fri42911 - 08 July 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatimacrazy4KASH_AR

mimee0991 Senior Member
mimee0991
mimee0991

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
u opened a thread...yipppeee...comngrats...but please update...its been looonnnggg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARwaniya_fatima

jain92 Goldie
jain92
jain92

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

edited

hey asma
a hearteous congratulations
fr d new thread
u r an awesoe writer
u describe d romance emtions everything perfectly
it feels like an episode s onSmile
may u hv many mr threads n future
d way d story s shaping up iam liking itEmbarrassed
keep up d good workSmile

Edited by youth_showsfan - 31 August 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index