Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

You are being warned. It is longπŸ˜† 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Now u tell me what was my fault Payal?" Khushi asked angrily.

"Umm...Nothing!" Payal said n laughed.

"Even u agree right? Then why cant he see that? Why shouldd I always be the one apologizing? Here I wasnt even at fault!"

"Always apologizing? Why?" Payal asked curiously.

"Umm...coz mostly it is me who makes mistakes." Khushi said sheepishly n hastily added when Payal doubled up with laughter.

"But this time it wasnt my fault!!!! So, I. Am. Not. Going. To. Apologize. That's final!" Khushi crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah so fine na...whose asking you to apologize?" Payal just couldnt control her laughter.

The two lovebirds would fight almost every other day n then her 'jeejaji' would ask her to sort out the mess when things got out of control. It had happened many times in the past. Once when he as in Khushi's fiance Arnav Singh Raizada had been over to her house to spend a few days, they had ended up with a huge fight n since Payal n Khushi were chatting on the phone, he had quietly msged Payal telling her about the fight in brief n asking her to help him as Khushi considered Payal her best friend and could never keep a secret from her.

"So ahem, Khushi would u mind repeating the event to me?" Payal asked innocently, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"See what happened was..."

*Flashback*

"Titaliya! Common! Get ready fast! We are going to be late." Khushi's mother screamed.

"Yes amma! I'm done." Khushi said coming from a room looking breathtaking in a red dress with a light skip in her walk.

"Nazar na lag jaye" Her mother said putting a small black dot of kajal behind her ear. [No evil eyes should come near you]

They were to go to a neighbour's daughter's engagement. They reached there n soon gt mixed as though they too were from the bride's side. Such is Indian hosptality. People dont think twice before reaching out to help their neighbours.

Khushi was busy talking to her friends n all when a guy came up to her.

"Hi, I am Aman." He said looking warmly at Khushi.

"Hi, I am Khushi." She smiled. She was used to talking to unknown people knowing very well that at such functions people tend to increase their friend circle.

Aman seemed to be good looking, fair n not much older than her. He had light grey eyes. N Khushi loved light coloured eyes.

"Khushi, I forgot. In which college are you?" One of her friends, Fari asked.

"Oh! I'm in Abeda Inamdar Senior College. My friend Iqra was in the same institute last year."

"Which course are you doing?" Aman asked.

"B.Sc in Micro biology. N u?"

"I've done Law. Just returned from London after completing the course."

"Nice. Law." Khushi didnt know what else to say.

"Excuse me." Aman said n walked away. 

Khushi n her friends were talking away to glory when Arnav called. Khushi excused herself n went to a remote corner.

"Hi!" Khushi chirped.

"Hey! Where are you? All the noise n stuff?" Arnav asked.

"I'm at my friend's engagement."

"Nice. Enjoying yourself or missing me?" Arnav teased.

"Missing you? Why will I miss you? I've got loads of other work to do besides missing you." Khushi teased back.

"Oh really?"

"Umm...Khushi?" Khushi turned to see Aman standing in front of her.

"Just a min okay?" Khushi said to Arnav.

"Yes, Aman?"

"I wanted to apologize. I am sorry."

"Apologize? Sorry? For what?" Khushi was confused.

"Um...I actually..after meeting you, I told my parents I want to marry you. They spoke to your parents who told that u were already engaged. I am sorry, I had no idea."

"Its okay." Khushi smiled n Aman walked off.

"Yeah Ar..."

"What are u upto?" Arnav asked angrily.

"Hunh?..I'm upto 50% off. U want?" Khushi retorted.

"Are u crazy?"

"Its u whose asking me crazy ques." Khushi couldnt understand what had happened all of a sudden for him to react like that.

"Who was that guy? N why did he say he wanted to marry you? You met him? Khushi..."

"Stop! I meet hundreds of people everyday. U know how big my campus is? N I told u I'm here for an engagement. So I am meeting many people. Yes I met Aman. So what? I didnt know he'll go n tell his parents he wants to marry me."

"Couldnt you tell him u r engaged?"

"He didnt ask me if I was engaged."

"So? Should a person ask you? As soon as he came to you you should have shoved your ring finger right in his face n given him a hint that u r taken."

"Why r u being unreasonable? Why will I shove my ring finger to someone's face? How would I have known he was thinking along that lines?"

"In these kinds of functions instead of doing what they are supposed to do, guests look out for their potential daughter-in-law, son-in-law or their spouses. This is the reason I hate attending such functions."

"But I love such functions! Only during such functions do people meet n greet each other..."

"Yeah yeah n guys come to you hoping u would be their bride. Why cant they leave you alone?..."

"Enough Arnav! Stop it. If u want to argue, u might as well happily argue to your laptop or your phone. I am no longer intersted in talking to you." Khushi kept the call.

At night when Khushi's brother who was with Arnav called her up n was talking to her casually with the phone on the speaker mode Khushi said

"Bhai I'm thinking about telling Aman to go ahead with it. What do you think?" Khushi knew Arnav was sitting right next to her brother n listening to them.

"Arre baba! Leave me out of your fight!." He said n before things got heated up he quickly kept the call.

*Flashback ends*

"He is plain possessive Khushi. Of course he will be. Poor guy. Already he has to deal with guys going gaga over his beautiful fiance n then somebody directly sending you a proposal will be too much for him to handle."

"Humph! Whatever. But what is my fault? Why was he trying to imply I was wrong?"

"He couldnt tell you on your face that he was possessive." Payal said with mock seriousness.

"Come what may, I am not going to call him n apologize. He should."

"You mean you both havent spoken to each other since this incident?"

Khushi shook her head. Payal bit the insides of her cheek to keep away from smiling.

"Your bday is coming in a few days...what have you planned?" Payal said diverting Khushi's mind from the topic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Payal help me please!!!!" Payal held the phone away from her ears n had to control herself fromm laughing at his sheer desperation.

"Okay relax jeeju..."

"How can I relax? She's not ready to talk to me. N I want to be with her during her bday. She wont call me n if she does she wont talk to me. You have to help me. Plz..for your friend n my love...plz?"

"But do you agree you were wrong?"

"Yes...I agree I was wrong." Arnav whispered.

"Are you going to apologize to her?"

"Only if she gives me a chance! She isnt picking up my calls or replying to my msgs."

"So what should I do here? You can take a horse to the water, but not make him drink it." Payal tried to act dumb.

"You write stories right? Write this incident as one and give it a romantic ending n msg her when u r done." Arnav kept the call.

"Romantic ending? I suck at romance!" Payal wondered with the phone still in her hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There! I am done." Payal smiled looking the computer screen. Only the last task was left.

"Hello Khushi? Check IF... NOW!!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Khushi smiled at the last paragraph. She wasnt dumb to not understand what might have happened.

Am really very sorry angel. I dunno what got over me after coming to know someone had sent a proposal to you. U know I cant bear it. First it was that Shyam fiasco, now this Aman. I am really very sorry Mishti. I promise I will not do this again. I want to spend every min of my life with you. N... uh...ur upcoming bday too. Will you forgive me n let me come...plzzz?

He seemed like a kid asking for forgiveness. She knew he never apologized to anyone. This must have been a Herculean task for him.

But...couldnt he himself say all this? He had to bring Payal n the whole of IF to witness this.

Then she remembered...Oh well! She wasnt attending his calls, how would he say that to her?

"PAYAL!!!!"

Payal sighed. These two would someday surely burst her eardrums.

"Now what Khushi?"

"Tell him to call me up. I want to talk to him."

"Why dont you call him up since you've forgiven him?"

"No...I wont. Now u call him up...NOW!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I am really very sorry mishti. I am sorry angel. I didnt mean all that. I know how impulsive I am when I am angry. I dont think straight."

"You promise u'll never do that to me again?"

"I promise."

Khushi smiled.

"Now, can I come inside your house please?"

"Its night. Come tomorrow morning like a shareef n good person."

"Oh..okay..well..Happy bday."

"Thank you."

"Are you two done? I am tired trying to watchguard this corridor." Payal whined.

Arnav was right outside Khushi's window n they were talking while Payal was watchguarding to make sure nobody got a whiff of Arnav coming there at that point of time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thanks Payal."

"You r welcome anytime. Jee...ja...ji" Payal smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was it? It isnt an imagination based OS though I did tweak a few things and added the last parts of my own, it is a real life incident.

I did play a role in this, which I am sure u must have guessed pretty well πŸ˜†

Ashum's writing corner

Take care

Love,

Ashum

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
Res πŸ˜ƒ

*EDITED*

Whoopee!! I did it!! I did it Ashum!! I'm first! I'm first for the first time everrr!! Its time to partyyy πŸ₯³ I'm sooo happyyy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, ok! Let me try to calm done myself *taking deep breaths* πŸ˜†

Ok so coming to the OS... Was it super cute or what?! I loved it!! It was totally adorable! Made me go Awww 😳 Arnav was sooo cute when he apologised to her! And Payal actually did something 😲 Thank God she was your Payal not the drama one otherwise the only thing she would've done would be creating a puddle of tears 🀣

And Ohhh!! I'm Khushi's friend!! πŸ₯³ who doesn't know where Khushi studies πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ And Iqra's there too! Wowww! I just loved that part!! Bus ASR ki kammi mahsos ho rahi the thori 🀣 Too bad he wasn't there warna I would've balanced it out by sending HIM a proposal 🀣

Wonderful OS Ashum!! I'm running out of words to praise you for your such adorable One Shots! Looks like i've to consult a thesauras just like ASR 🀣 Amazing Job done! Loooveddd it!! ❀️

P.S. Where's Fauzia Di? She seems to be MIA these days πŸ˜† Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was so cute.
well arnav's idea to patao khushi was so unique.i couldnt stop myself from laughing.
i had a smile plastered on my face throughout the fic
thnax for making me smile
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS...
Loved it...😊
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved😳

-edited-

Yippieee!!!!! *screams out of joy and does a happy dance* Firstly because Ashum has written a new OS and secondly, I am on the first page after long

Wow Ashum, that was a super cute and sweet OS!😳 You've got such a natural way of writing that makes me go AWW!!! Bubbly Khushi and romantic Arnav are a delight and on top of that, the little bit of jealousy and possessiveness is so adorable! And I love your title, "Stuck in the sandwich" for PayalπŸ˜† You even made reference to IF, who witnessed Arnav's romance live and direct☺️ Really, I loved it!❀️

Ok, now I owe you a treat! Bring it on!🀣
Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Res πŸ˜ƒ

*EDITED*

Whoopee!! I did it!! I did it Ashum!! I'm first! I'm first for the first time everrr!! Its time to partyyy πŸ₯³ I'm sooo happyyy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, ok! Let me try to calm done myself *taking deep breaths* πŸ˜†

Ok so coming to the OS... Was it super cute or what?! I loved it!! It was totally adorable! Made me go Awww 😳 Arnav was sooo cute when he apologised to her! And Payal actually did something 😲 Thank God she was your Payal not the drama one otherwise the only thing she would've done would be creating a puddle of tears 🀣

And Ohhh!! I'm Khushi's friend!! πŸ₯³ who doesn't know where Khushi studies πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ And Iqra's there too! Wowww! I just loved that part!! Bus ASR ki kammi mahsos ho rahi the thori 🀣 Too bad he wasn't there warna I would've balanced it out by sending HIM a proposal 🀣

Wonderful OS Ashum!! I'm running out of words to praise you for your such adorable One Shots! Looks like i've to consult a thesauras just like ASR 🀣 Amazing Job done! Loooveddd it!! ❀️

P.S. Where's Fauzia Di? She seems to be MIA these days πŸ˜†

My adaptation of characters are sharp people...remember Khushi n Akash in My FF? πŸ˜†
You sending ASR a proposal? Like I would have let that happen πŸ˜†
Even I am missing Fauzia di...*calls out* Fauzia diii! 
Kahan ho aap? Diii! 
Did my voice reach Pakistan? πŸ˜†
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritafan

it was so cute.

well arnav's idea to patao khushi was so unique.i couldnt stop myself from laughing.
i had a smile plastered on my face throughout the fic
thnax for making me smile

Aww thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ
N i am glad I could bring a smile to ur face πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10

Reserved😳

-edited-

Yippieee!!!!! *screams out of joy and does a happy dance* Firstly because Ashum has written a new OS and secondly, I am on the first page after long

Wow Ashum, that was a super cute and sweet OS!😳 You've got such a natural way of writing that makes me go AWW!!! Bubbly Khushi and romantic Arnav are a delight and on top of that, the little bit of jealousy and possessiveness is so adorable! And I love your title, "Stuck in the sandwich" for PayalπŸ˜† You even made reference to IF, who witnessed Arnav's romance live and direct☺️ Really, I loved it!❀️

Ok, now I owe you a treat! Bring it on!🀣

I was sooo happy seeing ur reserve! πŸ˜ƒ

I was stuck thinking what the title should be...and came up with this.Glad u liked it πŸ˜†
So how did u like Arnav's romance live n direct? πŸ˜‰

Treat! OMG! I had totally forgotten abt this...what do I ask?
Um...
I want jalebis n golgappes specially made by Arnav πŸ€£
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I was sooo happy seeing ur reserve! πŸ˜ƒ

I was stuck thinking what the title should be...and came up with this.Glad u liked it πŸ˜†
So how did u like Arnav's romance live n direct? πŸ˜‰

Treat! OMG! I had totally forgotten abt this...what do I ask?
Um...
I want jalebis n golgappes specially made by Arnav πŸ€£

Oh could not catch the romance...my screen went blank and exploded due to over-hotnessROFL

U want jalebis and golgappes made by Arnav?😲 U know, he is a very busy business tycoon and even more busy husband! So, it will be difficult! But guess what, I managed to convince Shyam to prepare some especially for youROFL Now that he is out of RM, he's opened a stall selling jalebis and golgappes to earn some money!ROFL 

So, here you goROFL

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifull OS...Loved it πŸ€—
Romantic Arnav n Bubbly n sweet Khushi...Aww,Its very sweet...😳
N u referred IF also,who withnessed Arnav's romance live...β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
U r simply Awesome..πŸ˜‰