Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virika_tarrey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that reporter was interepting nia again and again while giving msg and while telling that how she got manvi' s role and that thing was annoying me overall it was good interview love this jiju sali jodi
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah...agree...but still all is fine since we got to see them  at least as u said..we r glad for dat..this is the first time i guess we got a live interview of nia and karan too...but it wud have been nice too if audience were allowed to call and ask dem questions

Yeah Whey they were giving Captions that Nia and Karan live I thought they gonna do question answer sessions with Fans/Viewers only.But They shown live IV.That was good though But It could be much better.I saw some Couple's live interactions on SBS too.Hope they too add such segment in future for EHM stars.It really comes out well their instant reactions and we can get to know them better since Its all live Where we are seeing our stars.I personally adore Jiju-Sali bond on screen keeping aside that accident thing of Jeevika and how it came out And I was glad to see their segment for the first time too.Its so good to see four of them share such good bond off screen.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! They are THE CUTEST! Loved it<3 Thanks for Sharing<3
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks! the reporter interrupts continuous Nia ... that is so annoying 😕
aww teh perfect jeeju and saali
thanks for teh links