Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet ff Envious Romance THREAD 1 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 137

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
awesome teaser.waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet ff Envious Romance THREAD 1 (Page 96)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

impoojaverma

IF-Sizzlerz

impoojaverma

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
awsome waiting for update

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
simply brilliant ...loved it

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

IF-Stunnerz

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Present

...i want only and only geet's happiness...''saavitri Devi's words stopped by his one sentence...and made her shudder with terror...

''...And geet's happiness is always with me...with her maan...otherwise there will be no happiness in her life...OR ANY LIFE''

saying this Maan Singh Khurrana rushed out from KM...

...cause he had his LOVE..to be precise...his better half to find...

Maan rushed out from there...his face was shrude...He was very calm...it was like quiet just before a storm...he called his driver to fetch his limo...he got in there and called someone...

''hello...Maan Singh Khurrana here...quit stammering damnit...I have a job for u...Saavitri Devi Khurrana...yes...my daadi...i want to know where has she spent her money...credit cards...cash...everything...and i mean every piece of coin...i want to know the information about this week...where the money goes...and i want the exact location...keep tracking and updating me every hour...''

he went to the media conference...with a tightend jaw...he was getting more and more frustated inside at every second...it was like he was having difficulty to breath...he was hell worried for geet...daadima ne meri geet ko forcefully ghar se bhaga dia...i will not leave u Saavitri Devi...i will not...

Suddenly a lady reporter asked with a smile...''Mr.khurrana what about ur glamourous personal life...would u like to share it with the media...??''

Maan said with seriousness...'' the term 'PERSONAL' itself is the answer of ur question miss.''

The girls face fell...she quickly composed and retorted back...''But ur last relationship with miss. Sameera Kapoor doesn't match with u'r statement Mr.Khurrana...''

Maan's jaw tightened hearing sam's name...

''...i mean the way u 2 were seeing each other...and most of all u 2 were very open about u'r relationship...then what happened..??i think the whole world wants to know what went wrong...??'' the lady said with a smirk...

Maan looked at her directly into her eyes...his face was emotionless...not anger...not sadness...nothing...

''How did u'r marriage break miss. Patel...?''

The lady reporter got the shock of her life...he knows her...off course he knows her...he has done his homework before coming here...he knows every reporters personal details who r present present here...all the reporters face fell...they got alert...this means no faltu questions...otherwise...

''I heard there was some scandal in xxx hotel ?''

All the reporters looked at miss.patel with pity...

Miss patel said stammering...''th...th...this is not the answer of my q...q...questin Sir...''

''...Neither mine...! ''maan said sarcasisticly...

The rest of the conference was done without any hassel...means end of bakwas questions...it ended at 9:30

Maan exited the hall and called...''I thought i told u to update me every hour...''he blasted the person.

''S...s...sorry s...sir...we...we have some news...we have found that daadima has collected 50,000 from different banks...that too today...''

''was it cash..?''

''Yes sir..''

''Then find out the code numbers of the notes...and keep tracking...if the notes r used in malls...then we can track down the city...keep working...''he cut the call

''U'r clever...but not as clever as I daadima...I will get my geet back...at any cost.''he said to himself.

He got in the limo and ordered the driver to go to xxx 7 star hotel.seeing the limo the stuffs of the hotel understood it's the MSK...cause he visited the place once with Sam...they panicked...12 stuffs ran to the penthouse to do cleaning.the manager stammered..''welcome s...sir..''

''Where's the key?''

''Here it is...sir...sir...would u like champane...?''

'' I've stopped drinking...''saying this he signed on the paper and rushed to the lift with 8 bodyguards...

''stopped drinking...!!???''the manager got confused...cause last time he forced the owner to fire the bar stuffs for not making the drinks quite up to the mark.

Maan entered the penthouse and banged the door shut...he is alone now...and now he can not control himself anymore without geet...

''Kaha ho tum geet...???kiss halat mein hogi meri geet...how can i sleep when u'r not in my arms jaan...wapas aajao...plz...'' he mummered standing in the balcony.

his cell rang...he ran to it and picked it up...''haan bolo...?''

''sir we didnt find madam in station...bus stand or taxi stand...they couldnt give any info about madam...sorry sir...''

He cut the call and kicked the side table in frustration...the vases...glass...table lamp...immediately broke into pieces...

He sat on the bed...but immediately got up remembering his first visit here with that bitch...he disgustingly eyed the large bed and settled himself on the couch...

''Geet kaha ho tum...mein tumhare bina kaise akela aur helpless ho gaya hoon...mere paas to tumahari koi photo bhi nehi hai...jo photos the wo to laptop ke saath mit gaya...kaise tumhe yaad karu...geet...''he curled up in the couch and
Slowly drifted to sleep waiting for calls...

Don't forget to check out the imp. note given below..Tongue

Edited by Temporary99 - 27 June 2013 at 1:56am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

spy___girlthahudrashtipatel30nehavashimady2483bvh123mishimSeemaMartinMADHUKAAJALKIMLhottyangelsravanthi93PoorvaAroraSarah08tulasikamalakarmasco23121989GURTI143kangsarbjeetcutesrijuneetugarg123angeljyotiTheSunShineAISHAJSWhitepigeondivyaraghanifatiya52110thea_angelygeetkamaankalpana_spnasmi123ammyicycoolPaingelangeeshGemmnonabebusakadafisheetalvasaBkhas9290860623PoonamTmeenaveedindiegirlNihsonrichu26mamatha.Moon002xolfiyamisthypreetymaaneetniki02shruthiruchsvarthyadi000Serious-BeautyUltimateLionesstaaneecutestarzimli95flowing_riverZahran.ylaraibhemangigazalpari1689snehapriyapayal12prabha75Zeal-DDsaropinkybediMakpiekeerthi90pearl_warriorGurlygirlcutemishti97531mansi.tripathiam_sweet_parishristi1RukhluvMaanArsheelans.1-eiya-CrystalSayaangelwordsmishtibdreamy4everOblivion007kareena32nihatrilovebapu18Nav2010286pearl--ANGEL--jayshu17ramaheshshalinisaran89kabslocksbilly_rituangel_smilygbhatKasiKasianmirzaallibrmaanshinats0101ElienoreMGKamliKudiDei_Gratiashri12sanum23lovesiasanghita0000Mishti13lil.mizz.smexiicrazydreammonika199218mypridesoni4evapaponeconammu5anjucoolalicia212misty_drastifanAsh1991Vidya_luv_SaRun--aarthi--sona-rai--Ratna--hinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqrat_areebnamita25-Priti11-flowers4u-Mishu-Remya_Pillaijasraj123yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapekeenu_kkseemamarypreethiaLittle_Mermaid.Shruthe-Mithuna--Mounika-impoojavermaDesigirls12LILY111144lehrMonaSWritessingh24-MSKdeewani-Sri_Radhatamanna1391goldenmoonspvddumasNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
loved the update...
maan will defo find his geet...
hope he doesn't do anyhthing  to geet in his rage...
waiting for the next part...
n my like button is not working dear...

Edited by namita25 - 18 August 2012 at 8:39am

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
part 15
nice part...
he doesnt have her photo and what about that lappy thing?
what happened in the past or say the few weeks back?
cont soon dear...

PS - the like button is not working...grrr...

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

IF-Stunnerz

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
 Important Note

Past and present has 5 months of time difference..there r much more things that r yet to be revealed ...maan brought geet home just 4 days ago...and daadima brought her home 4 months ago for some days...what happend in those days and why r they behaving like that...the future updates will tell u ...
oh..and..don't get confused..laptop is a part of the story...
which will be revealed soon...

Wink
Enjoy reading... :)

Edited by ZAHRAN99 - 19 August 2012 at 4:12am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93Sarah08AISHAJSdivyaraghaniammyicycoolasmi123indiegirlshruthiruchsvarthyadi000ylaraibangelwordsns.1mansi.tripathi97531dreamy4everramaheshNav2010maanshinehakapoor7monika1992alicia212maaniqrahinal_maaneetnamita25--aarthi----Ratna--zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Little_Mermaid.impoojavermaMonaSWritessingh24-MSKdeewani-Sri_Radhatamanna1391goldenmoon-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..dumas

Ramykrish

Ramykrish

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice part.

.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top