Humse Hai Life

RaSia FanFic *PART 4 UPDATED ON Pg 19 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
pls pm me also wen u update...the last post was sooo magical!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaSia FanFic *PART 4 UPDATED ON Pg 19 (Page 19)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i'm eagerly waiting for the update

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
waiting for ur update medhaSmile

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey first of alll a big hiii good too one awesome arsia fan like usss who stilll believe well if u ask me arjun aaliya or arjun sia I will gooo for arjun sia still dnt knw y sheena didn't impressed me tht much she is sweet but too much bla bla (in my opinion) and arjun aaliya chemistry ok it wasss nt the bestest like arsia I still remember arjun sia first meet wich was magical bth abi and yuvi complemented so well in their first meet but first meet in ariya itsss yuvi who is saving their jodi performance. Arsia has little bit chance henceaaliya came to elite for case study she is nt fully elitian kyaaa pataaa she may back too

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I wish tmare exams jaldi katam o paper b ache o jahen. Waiting 4 da update.

Medha.S

IF-Dazzler

Medha.S

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
RASIA FANFICTION - PART 4

Raghav remebers the last time he was stunned completely flooredd  like this ... It was when he had realized that he was in love, not just attraction or fondness,Love is what it was, what it is, and what it will be. The weird thing is that it was not a very happy time for him.His mother was fighting cancer and he was in love.Not the best combination of situations in the world.

Now, in this hospital , holding his daughter in his hands, he is a different kind of stunned. Sia makes him feel high, high on life, in the cloud 9 as he likes to put it.

But the little girl makes him feel just the opposite.He feels grounded holding her in his arms.Suddenly, everything revolved around her instead of him.Now, she was a more important part of his life than he was himself.Every thought he was having was revolving around her,concerning her,about her,for her... 

" You see, hum doctors to ander yehi baat kar rahe the ki aapko ye buri news kaise denge, aaj tak is hospital me, all the babies born have been healthy and well.Hamare hospital ki reputation pe daag lagne se bacha liya aapki daughter ne"  the doctor said jokingly.

"She is lucky for herself, for this hospital and for you too Mr Oberoi" Said another doctor coming out of the room. And Raghav couldnt agree more.He felt so proud.

The doctors shook hands with Raghav. "Mr.Oberoi, we are glad and relieved to see you healthy and  ... umm rocking??" The doctor said in an awkward tone. Arjun and Naina started to laugh so the doctors joined them anyways.

But Raghav just stood their gazing lovingly at the sleeping beauty in his arms.It was an amazing feeling holding her in his hands.What a wonderful and precious gift she was.

With a daughter comes a new set of responsibilities too though.Now he has to be gentler and give out caresses.He will have to play with dollies and toy houses and Tea parties too.

Its not like he hasn't held a baby in his hands before. He remembers the 1st time he had held Appi in his hands.He fell in love with the little beautiful thing in their 1st meeting.

Appi was so much like Arjun.Same eyes, nose, smile and she was even fond of Raghav just like Her Father.She was a hyper active baby but always calmed down when Raghav held her. Arjun had just smiled and said "Raghav Effect hai" .

Raghav was lost in thoughts while looking at her daughter when

"Oye Raghav, she is waking up"

The infant opened her eyes and looked straight in her Father's.

"Oye Juno, iski eyes to bilkul Pushpa jaisi hai" and Arjun smiled and nodded dazedly.He was a little bit speechless.Raghav becoming a father was a more big of a deal for him than he himself becoming one.
Frankly, Juno didnt know how Raghav could be a father, Raghav was no different today than he was when they met for the 1st time in the playground in Elite. Raghav was no better than a 11 year old if you ask his best buddy.

"HEY LUCKY ..." Raghav said but then shook his head " ERRR... I MEAN HEY BABY??" but then Raghav smiled "HEY LUCKY BABY"

The child kept staring at her Father. "Oh God, Juno, Ye to apni maa ki tarah ghoorti bhi hai yaar, ye dono Maa-Beti to milkar ab mera band bajengi." and the three of them shared a laugh.

It wasa beautiful sight.All the nurses around the hospital were gazing lovingly at the Father-Daughter duo.It was always an amazing feeling to see a Father holding his child for the first time.

A nurse who was standing their said " Sir, that is not possible, Infants dont know how to stare, their eyes don't have the ability to accommodate"

Raghav looked at her and then again at his Daughter and again at Arjun.

" Yaar Ye to aati hi kalaakariya kar rahi hai, Bilkul apne baap per gyi hai ... she is actually staring yaar" Arjun said in awe to Naina.

"Umhmm ... 

Raghav was enjoying it. He felt he is going to have an amazing dynamic with the girl.

"Oye Juno ... Pushpa kaha hai, muje pushpa se milwao!Oh God, use to ye lag raha hoga ki humne apni lucky ko kho diya!oh god" Raghav started to Panic, his eyes big with worry.

"Ha Rags, chal jaldi ... wo to aaj teri waat lagane waali hai beta, taiyaar ho ja tu to" said Arjun

"Mr. Thakur , Mrs.Oberoi ko hosh aa gaya hai" a nurse called from some distance.Raghav gulped and looked at her daughter.

"Lucky, ab tum hi meri aakhari hope ho, aaj tumhari maa se bas tum hi mujhe bacha sakti ho" he pleaded to his giggling 5 hours old daugher

So, this is how Raghav Oberoi ended up praying for his dear life while walking towards the room in which Sia Dhillon is waiting to knock him out.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley1279pooja123456shruti-love-Nimmi-pia.rahaSamaaNoorchahat4uOmnipotenceZaxo

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
cute post...do update more soon!!!!!!!
raghav and his daughter together...awww!!!!!!!!
thanks for pm an do conitnue to pm me wen u update

Edited by pooja123456 - 08 October 2012 at 2:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top