Uravugal

*Uravugal July 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 2

Janu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Friday, July 13
Episode 793

Swetha dad continuing scolding swetha for her stupid act. Instead of thanking Chitu for taking care her daugther, she is sreaming at her. swetha keppa la... she continue her tantrum and keep shouting.. she said that she rather her baby die then chittra care for her. ivvalo ore amma..tuuu...😡 everyione start scolding her except Mangalam. Nat said that Swetha from now onwards must stay in her inlaw house, but swetha did not agree and shout at her father. Mugs also scolds her but she said that Mugs is planning to send her to mental hopsital and and discard her . Chittu asks swetha to stop her blabering and advices her, she saya she will let go Mugs to her with one condition that Swetha must take care Mugs and let him live in peace. Mugs ore feeling towards chittu. Swetha verapu says thanks to chittu and goes in her car. Mugs who is looking at chittu , unable to leave her , but from inside the car, impatient swetha keep horning , forcing Mugs to come out from his house.

At swetha house, mangalam feeding her petty with feeding bottle and the baby refuse to drink. Swetha who sees that asks her mum why is she forcing , as the baby will drink any milk if they are hungry nu.. mangalam unhappy with swetha attitude and scolds her. Nat asks swetha to keep quite as he wants to talk to mugs about his investment. Nat ask mugs what is the status and mugs unable to answer,  telling he is not in peace of mind and cannot concentrate in his business. swetha interupts again and scold mugs but nat ask her to stay away. mugs tell his FIL that he will rite away go and check with tangaraj on the matter

mugs goes to tanggaraj house, but could not find anyone there and he call several time. at last 2 tanggaraj adiyal reply from upstairs, telling him that tanggaraj was arrested due to kris plan. they are hiding now coz police is digging tanggaraj old cases. they ask mugs to leave at once otherwise police will dragg him as well. mugs goes to jail to meet tangaraj and get the details. As usual thanggaraj lies to Mugs telling Kris purposely trapped him in this case. He said Kris warned him for helping mugs to success in life. Mugs vegam vegama goes to Kris house. There, paro question him, why he come now as they have nothing to do with him anymore and leaving alone. they doenst want to involve anything to do with him. Mugs tell kris that he never do any harm to Kris wholeheartly😲 but why kris is spoiling his life... thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 17/7/12 Episode No 795

Mugs kku Biwi No 2 gives a mouthful - avarukku enna?? Odane Biwi No 1 kitte
Odaraar - " vu vu vu, na inimel antha psycho kitte pOga maatten...vu vu vu "  PILS Grad
 talks about kadamai Ganniyam KAttupAdu " You can't just desert her like that !!! Go and
bring everybody to our Chathiram, ok?" Mugs refuses to meet Psycho " not me, nee vena pOi kootikittu va " PILS Grad decides to grace the psycho household.

PILS Grad as usual mookings sorry pesings...Swetha egirufies - net result " pOdi pO, neeyum venaam un picchai yum vendam " PILS Grad retreats - all beaten.

Mugs inge amma kitte vanthu mooku sindhings - amma as usual supports sonny boy . PILS Grad comes back and says that psycho did a  pEy Aattam. Visa aunty could not care less - asks sonny boy to go and get the grand daughter. PILS grad does some more mooking and asks the in-laws to go and fetch psycho and co - " she will refuse to come here as I am here. Tell her that I will go to my maternal metro - the great Ivy league Alma Mater - then she will come " AZ uncle does his jalra job with conviction " PILS Grad is right, let us go.." The common hubby is asked to play Mary's lamb...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wednesday, July 18th, Episode 796
Brief Update by atina:
The financier comes to Nataraj's house and asks them when they will vacate the house. Swetha gets angry when her parents try to ask the financier for soemtime telling," appa...why ask him tiem..? no need I can work and look after you both and my baby let us getr out of here right away...come...I am not ready fo fulfil that Chitra's sdesires...to make me live in that house as a slave...so let us go from here before they come" She cries and asks sorry to her dad...

Kanakkupillai comes to krish and gives the account details. Babu comes there and hands over some cash telling that he managed to collect from them ..though it was hard to do...finally he had to tell about his criminal flash back..."Machaan see...only bad [part of mine still works in this matters...mm" Babu stops him and tells him, not to talk and feel like that. Gayu comes and tells the same. Gayu tells that they will invite gowry and his dad for a visunthu to their place and Babu also should come...that may help to reunite them together.

Gayu and Krish come to Subramani's house ( babu's dad). They tell about the viunthu and about babu. Gowri is not willing to beleive an ything about Babu and even SM also feels the same. But when Gayu explained how Babu saved Krish from TR. Subramani seems to understans the facts. But they saisd that they will not be able to attend ythe virunthu.

Mugs, Az and Visa come to Swetha's house. Seeing the house is  locked. Mugs calls swetha and Nat's phone. But the phones are switcfhed off. Mugs asks his parents to go home and he would meet the financier and come.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Thursday, July 19th, Episode 797
update by atina

Mugs goes to the financiers house. That financier is vdery cool and explains to MUgs," Thambi ..now you are emothional like this...? you should have thought well before you committed with Thangarassu...now every is beyond your limits..your family took some dress and other necessary things and left the house immediately ..they said that they will make arrangem,ents to take the other stuff soon...that is all I know" Mugs is upset and polambifies about the family...relationship and uravugal...

AZ and Chitra are sad that Swetha's family left the house...here comes Mugs...sad..He tells what the financier told him.AZ advises him, Now that you have learnt a lesson..better  be careful..you find Swetha and I will also help you in whatever way I can" Chitra consoles him telling that Swetha will be found soon.

Two of Thangarasu's men visit him in the prison. TR polambals about Babu cheating him and asks them to kill Babu..if Babu is dead his whole family will be shattered which he wantsm to see the very next morning itself. The men leave from there.
Babu comes to Krish's house for virunthu. Krish tells Babu that Gowri is not yet ready to accept him. Gayu informs that Babu's dad is little convinced after hearing the story about Thangarasu and how you handled him with those fake checks etc.

Food is served and Babu is sad and tells," Machan whenever Gowri comes to me it is ok...I will wait" Saappadu is over..Paro tells,Maappileh...you move to this house as a member of this family" Babu refuses and tells," it is ok...until gowri understands me let me be in the same place...I will come here when she accepts me " He leaves...and Krish tells that he forgot to tell Babu about some company Bills matter...he takes his ce;ll and calls Babu.

Babu is walking along a lonely and quiet street...krsih starts talking about the company accounts etc...As this conversation goes on some one from behind hits on Babu head with a uruttu kattai and Babu screams " aaa...aaa" holding his head...
Janu thumbnail
Fri, July 20th,
Episode 798

Inniku ore Babu episodes

Babu was attacked by Tanggaraj adiyal. Babu phone drop down and Kris can hear Babu screaming in pain. Adiyal beat Baby badly and left him along the roadside. Krish hurrily leave his home to help Babu. He found babu lying unconciously, kris took him to hospital for treatment. At the hospital kris, gayu n paro were worried about babu condition. Doc come out and inform them that Babu is out of danger and they can talk to him. Kris asks Babu whether he can remenber the person who beat him. Babu says he does not have any enemy, but he think they are tanggaraj adiyal. Kris want to go and hit them back but babu, gayu and paro stop kris. Babu says he accepts to get all this adi coz of his pavam he did to his family and Kris.He expecting more to come. Both Gayu and Paro consoled Babu and tell him that they believe him wholeheartly and will go and talk to Gowri n her FIL.

Gayu and Paro at Gowri house. They informed them about the incident and told them that Babu has reformed fully and pls accept him back. His father is very sad about the incident and ready to accept his son back but Gowri is very disturbed and did not say anything. Paro adviced Gowri and ask her to give Babu a chance. They ask her to get ready to visit Babu at the hospital with his son.

All the family member at hospital with babu. Babu is very happy to see his father. His father asks apologise for not accepting him earlier but babu says that he is the one who need to ask for apology. He says that he has reformed and make satyam on his father and son. Gowri just look at him silently without any emotions. She still in thinking mode. Her fil asks her to give his grandson to babu and babu happily konjify his son. Paro ask Gowri to talk to Babu but she just keeps mum... Gayu says that Gowri is quite coz she too happy with Babu changes...😕
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

swash2 thumbnail

Tuesday, July 24th,

ok, a short updt: but an important one...babu tells gowri that he will use his MBA marketing degree to help krishnan and she will be proud of him. he comes to the water plant and tells krishnan that he needs to expand to water bottles now by getting marriage hall contracts...and K is hesitant but Gayu who comes there applauds and they get AN's blessings under his picture. next thing, padaiyappa stylela K in a song...for goodness sake, cant they find a better lyricist, this song goes..thiru thiru thiru thiru krishna...thirudan maadhiri irukku...so, he becomes multi millionaire within the song..a SUV to surprise Gayu and she gives him jewels...and better outfit and she still hasn't delivered.
he also, within the song goes and gets AZ's blessings and gives them money; mugs searches for his other family...finally, he takes AZ to a palatial house and tells him that he plans to buy this and when AZ says first Paro shd see this, he tells him that AZ is the eldest in the family...he is touched.

paro comes and both paro and gayu look around the house inch by inch, testing our patience and finally stamp their approval. they insist that all shd live as a joint family but AZ says mugs may not come..
he goes home and informs visa and both visa and chithu are happy. mugs comes home, discouraged and worried abt his mama and swetha and blames himself for all that happened...

...thodarum...

I will updt wednesday's post under this tomorrow.
swash2 thumbnail
Wednesday, July 25th, Episode 801
Brief Update by atina

Mugs polambals about Swetha and Visa consoles him and tells," Swetha is not a small baby she is a grown up woman and she must have come back by now...let her come whenever she comes...you better take care of your son and Chitra...and be happy" Chitra alkso tells the same.

Gayu is showing her baby's scan pics and they both are so happy. Krish tells," Gayatri we have to bring our baby so well...we must get her or him whatever she or he asks...and we should also send our baby to any foregin country for higher studies" Gayu makes fun of him. KJrish becomes emotional and tells," gayatri I owe my life to you it is because of you I have reached here today"

Visa and AZ are discussing about Krish's house warming ceremony. Visa tells that they should give some nice oresnt for the function. AZ asks," right now whatever we do it is from Krishnan's money onky right...as he is only supporting us all these months..." Hearing this Mugs is shocked and  AZ explains to himabout Krish helping them giving money.

MUgs comes to Krish's house and tells," I never kenw that you were giving money to my parents ...you better stop all this...now you dont have to worry..I will work and support my family"

Here comes AZ and tells," dei I knew you will come here to fight...what re you doing here daa?" Mugs tells about the money...Gayu tries to calm him down...but no use...he tells AZ "appa I am so ashamed of thinking that I was eating food from his money"
Hearing this Krish feels sad and shocked.
 *******************************************************************************************************

Thursday, July 26th, Episode 802
Brief Update by atina

Mugs continues," appa...please stop taking money from Krishnan..I hope you will respect my words" He leaves from there...AZ apologises to Krish and anni and goes away. Chitra screams at Mugs about his behaviour in Krish's house. " he is after all your brother only...you are so wrong" Mugs gets so furious and screams at her..." so should I ask sorry to him ...sollu...how can you expect me to do that? appaa...please believe me..we can return the money you took from him soon...this is a than maana prachanai for me...so please stop all this...and make me feel better..."

Krish's house...he is so worried about mugunthan and oreh polambals to Gayu. Paro asks both of them to stop polambaling. Krish supports Visa and talks to PAro," amma...even if I am a labourer I would help Visa amma...who are they maa? after all they both are also like my parents maa...mansukku kashtamaa irukkummaa"

Paro tells." I am also confused thinking how to go about this...we do not want them to suffer...Krishnaa...why not we do like this...Krishnaa...you got a stay order against seeling that house right? so why dont you cancel that stay order...so that he can pawn that house and start a new business and come up in life once again...? what do you think?" Krishnan and Gayu agree to this idea.

Krish comes to AZ's house  and hands over the envelop which contains the stay order cancellation. AZ refuses to get that thinking it is money...but Krish explains and  gives that documents to AZ. Visa and Chittu become very emotional and thank Krish. As he gets in his car Mugs parks his bike there...Mugs goes in and asks about Krish...AZ explains and hands over the court order. Chittu alkso tells the same and tells," do you know what hew told...he does not want this house...and do what you have to do with this" Mugs replies," I have already learnt a lesson paa...I do not want this house to come in life...please trust me...I am educated and I can earn and support this family...trust me ..." He  gives back that documents to AZ and goes inside...chittu follows him...while Az and VisA stand there toungue tied...
Janu thumbnail
Friday July 27,
Episode 783

Thursday  - nothing much
- Businessman Kris is worry about Az house expanses, how they gonna meet the end
- Gayu suggest to give them without Mugs knowledge but Paro said Is not rite  way
- Paro suggest to withdraw the standing order of selling their family house, Kris is very happy and did the same. Kris says that Mugs can use the house to get some money and start business
- Kris hand over house doc to Az family and inform them about the idea of starting a new business, everyone happy and praise Kris. Mugs comes there kadu kadu, he scold them to accept something from kris
- Az uncle explain to him about Kris intention on pawn the house and start a business and Kris said that he has hope on Kris knowledge and ability
- As ussual Mugs didnt accept the idea and doesnt wanna pawn the house, he has enuf with swetha house and he will think something for their household expanses

Friday - Kris house warming ceremony
- First 2 segmen, welcoming people and relative to their new house, Sudha and Vishu also attend and praise Gayu and he house
- Mugs did not turn up, Kris ore sogam. Az uncle console him, Paro too
- Prayers starts, Kris ask Az and Visa to conduct the ceremony but they insist Kris and Gayu as the house owner to do it
Prayers done, priest asks Gayu to boil milk, so all lady ajar to the kitchen, all way teasing gayu and her new home.
- Gayu starte dto lit the stove and boil milk. Milk boiled and Paro ask Gayu to serve teh milk
- Gayu take the pot and try to pour in a cup but due to hot of the pot she drops down the milk pot.. every one shock to see the incident

THODARUM