Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Well , while writing this one, I realised it is gonna be a lil lengthier than the previous ones; and since its about TAkhi, why not a special EditionTongue

so here we goWink

In the previous 'chapter' of 'Jab They Met", u read how Mr.KK from Rangeela channel insists that the PH change the plot of NBT and bring a twist where in monu will be forced to marry a new girl, Rondima. The news spread like wildfire and fans hurl abuses at the channel & PH. Takhi who had been dreaming of getting signed as the new girl opposite monu is shocked.

Part 5

"Khood jaaungi ! mar jaaungi! Takhi se itna bada dokha?!"

The familiar voice made every one rush outside. It was indeed Takhi who at that moment was perched like a mother hen on the branch of a tall mango tree.

The sight of people excited her all the more.

"Media ko bulao! Tv channel wale kahaan ho tum?"

JS assured her that he is there to cover the story.

"Abey do ta ke ki reporter! Am not talking about you! Saala ek interview liya aur woh  bhi kisi ne pada  nahin. "

"Takhi ji, I did send them a copy of our Bakwas Times." JS tried to calm her down.

"oye tere Bakwas Times mein toh bas bakwas hi aata hain! I should have thought twice before giving u a chance to interview me. Maine socha tha , poor reporter, if he publishes something on Takhi he too will be famous."

Jappu can't stop laughing aloud at poor JS' discomfiture.

Takhi turns her attention to Jappu.

"Abey o chachundar; tuu kyun itna uchal raha hain? Tu  toh isse bhi bada bakwaas likhta hain."

KK meanwhile goes near the tree and demands her to come down.

'Tera kaali khopdi toh hamesha kaali hi rahega! Do u think I climbed up this tree so that I will come down coz u ask me to? Mujhe insaaf chaahiye!I want judjis!"

Duddu to his sister ninni- "didi , yeh judjis kya hain?"

N- "Pata nahin duddu. Lemme ask her. " takhi aunty, Yeh judjis kya hain?"

T- "Oye aunty kisko bola re  tu?  Didi bol! Doesn't ur teacher teach u Englis at iskool?judjis matlab insaaf. Tu ne takhi ki insaaf show nahin dekha kya?"

N- "Mummy says we should never watch ur programme. It's not for kids."

T- "Teri mummy ko toh mein jhoothe maaroongi. She is the worst mummy I have ever seen! Saara din aankhon mein glycerin daalke goomti hain. 

Monu ko dekh ke aahen bharti hain magar shaadi uss  psychrits... mera matlab psycri ..  hey Jeejus isko sirf doctor kyun nahin kah sakte??arrey jo bhi hain woh, uss se karna chahti hain.

Apne bachhon se nahin poochte ki kya chaahiye. Chal achha hua!Monu bach gayi. Monu dejerves a better girl like me."

(continued in the next two postsTongue)

Edited by shamil - 08 July 2012 at 7:52am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahchennai28saniya92basskaropakshiheydoc27crazy87swapna82GKS_CAArmu4eva-Swetha--Roopa-AdorableTroubleRehana86-Wishes-MicronS.Stephyankur281shourieBharti_ksona02without-fathom--Hope--Nanhi_AngelMR21bhavi20_ssehar mehrotraLekzMaz.Silentsoulmisty85bsingapurysonu-monuDJ..manzilmukulmanesha76_Bidzie_--Udhay--anji-miraSunShine_AAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Takhi Rawant ki sholay' -Updated!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

"Beti, neeche aaja. Mein tumhe aashirvaad duunga" Ped ji too tries to pacify Takhi.

"Abey o uncleji, meri  mooh mat khulaa! The way u have been treating monu these days, makes me want to put all that prashaad from  ur beewi's thaali into that big mouth of yours and choke u!Oye kaisa aadme hain re tu? 

Poor monu! Bechare ko apna naukar samjha hain kya? Ki jab kaam hain toh bulaaya and then insult him when he tries to help.

Iss Pyaaz parivaar ko na  mujhe lagta hain , ki kaatke  pakoda banaana chaahiye. Sab ke sab sade hue sabzi hain."

"Oye takhi! Neeche uthar! Kaan ke neeche do doongi na , toh teri akal tikhaane aa jayegi." Said Keru

"Achha toh yeh bhi aagayi,Takhi ki bezati karne.Arrey karela ki juice, I very well know why u want meenu to marry daanav. U want her to go away to Amrika so that u can romance  Monu, right? Mein aisa  hone nahin doongi!"

"Keru eej not a nautanki like u! I bery respectpul ledi in juna mohalla! Ped pe bandariya ki tarah bhaiti hain. chal neeche aa. I bil make u chutney." Retorted keru

"oye daraati kisko hain re tu? Mein takhi hoon. Tu jaa kar apne football jaisa bte ko laddu khila.chal bhaag!"

"Yeh kya ho raha hain?" It was Sabji back from his office.

"lo! Issko toh sirf ek hi dialogue aata hain! Ey suproji, iss ko koi dhang ka dialogue do na.."

"ey sonuuu..Mast likh thi hain re tu. Tell ur producer to drop this girl and take me. I can always give u one or two tips on how to write hawt scenes. Show ki watt laga denge jab mil bhaitenge teen yaar-mein, tum aur supro."

Sonu who is still upset with the new 'twist' pays no attention much to the annoyance of Takhi.

Edited by shamil - 08 July 2012 at 7:57am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28basskaroGKS_CA-Swetha--Roopa-MicronRehana86S.Stephywithout-fathomarunima_LUITbarbie2011shouriesona02Bharti_kMR21bhavi20_ssehar mehrotraMaz.bsingapurySilentsoulmisty85sonu-monuDJ..manzilmukulmanesha76_Bidzie_--Udhay--AreYaar

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Taki mean while spots Monu standing with his mangal sutra and guitar.

"oye hoye, dekh mera hero aagaya! Yeh guitar vitar chod  and put the mangalsutra  on me. Dekhna kaise mast zindagi ho gi hamare.Jab tak takhi ki saansen chalti rahegi, Takhi sirf teri."

It was then Takhi noticed Rondima standing in a corner and watching her.

"ha ha ha, so this is the girl they found for you? Oh jeejus, I can't control my laughter. Just look at her! Sukhi  bhindi jaisi hain! She can't compete with a beauty like me."

She turned towards SK who was still reeling under the shock of events.

"Producerji, u better decide fast. If u take me, u can save money on item number during  monu-takhi shaadi. TRP bhi badiya milegi. Kya khayaal hain??"

SK turns around and orders his staff to go back into the office.

Takhi is left with ninni, duddu and JS, who is excited about getting a breaking news for his newspaper.

"Koi jaa ke media ko bhulaao. I wanna do suuzide!"

Duddu- "deedi yeh suuzide kya hain?"

Ninni- "Duddu . yeh bade logon ka koi kaam hoga. Mujhe nahin pata."

Takhi- "I dying and NBT team going to jail, and chakki peezing.."

JS interrupts her.

"Takhi ji , stop acting like dharampa ji from the movie sholay. Monu is no basanti. He is ready to marry rondima if the script demands it."

"Achha toh yeh baat hain! Then why should I die for a man who doesn't have feelings for me?Chal mein neeche aati hoon. Aur bachha party, aam khaoge?"

Thus ended Takhi's nautanki.

Edited by shamil - 08 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahbasskarochennai28swapna82GKS_CA-Swetha--Roopa-MicronRehana86S.Stephywithout-fathomarunima_LUITMR21barbie2011sona02Bharti_kshouriebhavi20_ssehar mehrotraLekzMaz.misty85Silentsoulbsingapurysonu-monumanzilmukul_Bidzie_manesha76--Udhay--AreYaar

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
shamil sorry for late reply my net playing game with me coming gone  coming gone Ouch

shamil OH MY GOES Khood jaaungi ! mar jaaungi! Takhi se itna bada dokhaROFL
its was simply an amazing one shamil couldn't stop my laugh's some those hilarious lines make me stand up from my chair ROFLROFL
Oye aunty kisko bola re  tu?LOLLOL
ninni,duddu LOLaww super amazing cant wait for next Part Day Dreaming

Edited by sonu-monu - 08 July 2012 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Takhi Rawant lagtha hai bahut kuch bolne wali haiROFL

Waiting the next updates 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

"Khood jaaungi ! mar jaaungi! Takhi se itna bada dokha?!"

The first line itself cracked me up so badly! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kali khopdi, ninni, duddu, judjis... OMG! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Sach mein mujhe ab paagalkhaane jaana padega.. Has has ke paagal hona toh pakka hai! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jhoota Singh ji, aapke charan kaha hai? I habh become your geret phan ji ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Swetha-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

should i start reading...?Day Dreaming
oye kiska wait kar raha hain tu?
chal pad! and tell me how it is
I havent completed the thingTongue

-Swetha-sonu-monu

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Luvd it. When u write nxt time try to include more taki jappu- rodima convo. Padkar na jana kyu dil ko bahut kushi milthi hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.