Phir Subah Hogi

DOTW: The Mystery Begins

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
We've seen that the mystery has begun and is making us curious day by day. What could be this? Whose child is that? Whats Vikram's dark secret? Thats the DOTW for this week. Discuss all the aspects and possibilities that you feel could be there. Make the discussion more interesting and exciting Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSharee12PutijaChalhovSandy66romancefanSweetiShobhy-Naresh-jakther7tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: The Mystery Begins" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Reva Manzil !Reva Manzil !Reva Manzil!  I  gave up tying to  guess what is going on because , I  am just going with the flow at this point!...Buuut it is fun to speculate and go with the What if's...so  this is my  What if on the whole Reva Manzil situation:
 WHAT IF.....the little girl is  the daughter of  his wife with another man, and Vickram dose'nt want any one to know his wife was unfaithful to him. However the child is mentally unstable and ran away from the mental institution and made her way  to her mother's last know address REVA MANZIL where the  maid (dhannuma) found her by accident.   (Fits with Vickram being seemingly surprised to see her when he 1st entered the room)
 NOW Vickram dose not want any one to know his shameful secret, so he decides to keep her hidden there until other arrangements can be made, now because of Gulabiya's suspicions she knows something is amiss and  she forcibly shows Sugni what is hidden their . A shocked Sugni's  is shattered and she realise that her Thakur Malik is not Bhagwan , but a fallible human like the rest of them.
Now because of his lies she refuses to beleve him and insist on breaking it off, much to his sisters glee,which sends Vickram   into deewanapan, and he decides Sugni will be his one way or another  and if not marriage then Sardhakai!...
 Which will further break Sugni's trust in him...iVickram's task now is to win back Sugni's trust and some how get her to agree to marry him!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanDaydreamingtulipdaisy-Naresh-Laila2009jakther7

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
My guess about this mystery is in the topic on page 1.
"Who is this little girl and whose daughter is she?"
The guess is based  upon the statement that Vikram made to Dhanuma while they were at the gate of Reva Manzil staring at the little girl's shadow at the window.
Please read and do let me know if my guess is too far-fetched.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7tulipdaisy

Daydreaming

IF-Dazzler

Daydreaming

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Or is it Vikram's daughter with someone other than his wife due to which she left him. That might be the reason why he is scared to tell about it to Sugni.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nariywiddytulipdaisy-Naresh-jakther7

sona2

Groupbie

sona2

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
may be reva is dhanuma's daughter 
that girl call dhanuma nani, I think she is vikram's daughter,,why she is staying at reva manzil? she can stay with dhanuma
I guess there is some relation b/w all of them

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I love this show... i love the mystery, thriller the love story... the atmosphere if there was a book on this show i would have read it.. lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.