Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is not new and it is quite old , more thna thirce posted, twice removed and reported article

i really feel that when posting articles there should be a date written , if u see the date is old( not within a day or two ago0 then wirte an old article bletter still check it!! usualluy articles are already posted and esp since this was quite some time back it was already shared.

by mentiuoneing the date in the topic it will not cause the same feelnig that i had " oh a new articel wonder what is it, reading it"  oh damn the same article again!!
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

it is not new and it is quite old , more thna thirce posted, twice removed and reported article

i really feel that when posting articles there should be a date written , if u see the date is old( not within a day or two ago0 then wirte an old article bletter still check it!! usualluy articles are already posted and esp since this was quite some time back it was already shared.

by mentiuoneing the date in the topic it will not cause the same feelnig that i had " oh a new articel wonder what is it, reading it" oh damn the same article again!!

I know that dear...I searched for first four pages of forum before posting it and moreover the news article was on 7th July in hindusthan times, the same date I posted it...so I shared it... correct me if anything wrong on my part..thanks
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah since preleap there have been alot of articles but the said article was posted on  2 july 

but i get ur point that sometimes other papers break the news later than others but the last week from 2-8 everyday there was an article on who is the leading man !! guess the tabloid love raya as much as we do😆 
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

yeah since preleaptherehave been alot of articles but the saidarticlewas posted on 2
july

but i get ur point that sometimes other papers break the news later than others but the last week from 2-8 everyday there was an article on who is the leading man !! guess the tabloid love raya as much as we do😆

Yeah...I saw that old news too and also I thought this was more detail which I posted ...next time I will be careful

Yeah you r right about raya... ..or now para ( parineeti nd ram) ... they will keep writing till drooling people like us are here.